Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again, I could very easily find them with how obvious she is about their schedule. 9am swimming every Monday and if you've ever been to the shire/Cronulla it's very obvious WHERE it is too.
She also makes it obvious when they're out of the house for potential break ins etc
I wonder how that makes kurt feel? Remember when she made fun of him for being anxious about security? I reckon that's why they never uploaded a full house tour too.

Reactions: 14
I wonder how that makes kurt feel? Remember when she made fun of him for being anxious about security? I reckon that's why they never uploaded a full house tour too.

I think it's more because she's too lazy to actually "finish" off the rooms and make everything look perfect enough since it's been so long - the deck itself needs major work and would look terrible if it was featured in the video, her pool house is filled with mould, fox's bedroom is more like a weird childish guest room at this point, she hasn't even found the time to put a damn family photo in that empty frame upstairs..

Nothing in their house is like her vision anymore because she's left it too long.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ok but what’s the point behind her latest tiktok (that she’s just promoted on her stories?) It cut her off as she was rambling about her “huge nipples” and how she can’t wear her expensive sports bra to her boxing class or else her nipples will pop out..

What the duck?? Does she really think that this is the type of content people are genuinely interested in seeing/hearing about? 🫠

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
WHAT THE duck IS THAT LATEST TIKTOK.

Wouldn't you just stop filming knowing the guy with your groceries is out the front? Then she swapped the Nagnata crop (which apparently allows her huuuuuuuggggggge nipples to pop out), for one of her dud WF crops for boxing (cause gotta keep that ME cup runneth over at all times), THEN narcissistically promotes her new WF collection and jumps around like a monkey.

HONESTY, the second hand embarrassment I have from just watching that clip. How is she not so embarrassed to put this stuff online?

Reactions: 40
WHAT THE duck IS THAT LATEST TIKTOK.

Wouldn't you just stop filming knowing the guy with your groceries is out the front? Then she swapped the Nagnata crop (which apparently allows her huuuuuuuggggggge nipples to pop out), for one of her dud WF crops for boxing (cause gotta keep that ME cup runneth over at all times), THEN narcissistically promotes her new WF collection and jumps around like a monkey.

HONESTY, the second hand embarrassment I have from just watching that clip. How is she not so embarrassed to put this stuff online?
Once again SeZbot mentioning her nipples and “oops” someone is here don’t want them to hear me talking about them 🙄
I low key think Sez is actually a closeted little sexual freak 😏🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
What on earth is going on in the House of Commons Groms?

Also 💯the sezzy has had Botox in her masseter muscles. It explains why she lost all her face shape and is now a pin head

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Sez we haven't seen you wear your most recent collection since it launched - let alone any of your older ones.. Why would her stans be so stupid as to support and purchase from another launch when she doesn't even wear her own lines.

Reactions: 30
I really wanted to comment on that tiktok but I’m blocked!!! I commented on one of the latest TikTok’s and got more likes on my comment then she got in comments so she blocked me

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What is that latest Tik Tok?
It took me so long to realise her launch was the ‘life update’ but thanks for those few minutes of my life I’ll never get back of you trying to decide what crop to wear to boxing because you have such big nipples, you poor love!!! Girlfriend is so boring and the hands, I can’t. She gives me motion sickness.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The feigned forgetfulness to encourage engagement on that TikTok 🙄 I know that is far from a new trick but I’ve literally seen 3 to 5 moderately successful content creators recently admit to baiting people to get comments or to just drive trolls crazy (which also drives interaction, even if it’s negative). So she is, yet again, way late to a trend.

I’m also sooooo curious who is saving her most recent TikTok and why. I reckon it’s mostly men with specific fetishes- large nipples, activewear, etc. There was nothing else in that video “worth” saving. Her content is well and truly in some niche, soft-core “teasing” territory at this point.

It makes me feel iffy in a way I can’t quite pinpoint. She has her children plastered alongside the more sexual content, she NEVER talks about sex/her sexuality in any kind of healthy or neutral way, and she pushes weird coded messages about purity and godliness. What a toxic and inappropriate use of her platform.

Reactions: 29
Ignoring that attention seeking tiktok and her huge nipples for a moment, she said her activewear is being launched 28th March, but she's yet to receive her samples so she can do the campaign shoot. She's aiming to do the shoot on the 8th or 9th?

If this is how things normally work with WF no wonder her campaigns are always so last minute, half arsed and rushed. Does this also mean she hasn't yet seen or tried on the final versions? That feels ridiculous to me.

I'm not defending her, she's still choosing to work with them knowing this is what they're like, but it does explain a few things. It also proves how little input Sarah has in the process. She literally just decides what colours she likes from a selection of swatches WF give her. Then she sits back and waits for the final product to arrive, does a quick photoshoot, tells her followers it's her most fave collection ever, watches the money roll in and then never wears it again. Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: 34
Ignoring that attention seeking tiktok and her huge nipples for a moment, she said her activewear is being launched 28th March, but she's yet to receive her samples so she can do the campaign shoot. She's aiming to do the shoot on the 8th or 9th?

If this is how things normally work with WF no wonder her campaigns are always so last minute, half arsed and rushed. Does this also mean she hasn't yet seen or tried on the final versions? That feels ridiculous to me.

I'm not defending her, she's still choosing to work with them knowing this is what they're like, but it does explain a few things. It also proves how little input Sarah has in the process. She literally just decides what colours she likes from a selection of swatches WF give her. Then she sits back and waits for the final product to arrive, does a quick photoshoot, tells her followers it's her most fave collection ever, watches the money roll in and then never wears it again. Rinse and repeat.
We’ve seen that she is a mega-procrastinator with Sunee and other launches/promotions that she can control, but I do think your assumption that this is a WF issue more-so than a Sarah issue is spot on. They aren’t even trying to squash the angry comments anymore and their authentic engagement has massively tanked. She’s smart to have pulled back on the narrative that she has any kind of control in the process because I think this launch is going to be another clusterfuck and customers will have spent even more money to be disappointed. Recipe for disaster.

This is what happens when you lack the professionalism and draw to hitch your wagon to a more reputable horse, though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Speaking of, if she’s still thirsting for a Nagnata (or w/e) partnership, I hardly think manic videos about big nipples and poor bra support are going to get her far. If she would pick a lane, she’d go so much farther. Instead, her content is a smattering of everything (every aesthetic, personality, aspiration, etc.) that collectively amounts to nothing of value. Like sissy… Be the high class, kind of hot, bougie business mom and get that Nagnata bag. Or slut yourself out, cut out the kiddie content, and hock WFB. Or prance around in your floofy floral dresses and shop for budget decor like a Trad Mom. But good lord, don’t do them all and have the audacity to post every scrap of content on all of your platforms with little to no differentiation for the various demographics and features of each digital space.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Yum mud cookies.

I love that they keep increasing the number of recipes available on the Sunee app like it's a selling point. If I saw that something was 500+ recipes all of think is Jesus Christ how are you ever going to find anything.
I doubt the search/grouping function is any good unlike BBC Good Food. Also you can't Google Sunee recipes so it's just useless
SmartSelect_20230220_123812_Instagram.jpg

especially when about 300 of those are smoothies

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I love that they keep increasing the number of recipes available on the Sunee app like it's a selling point.
5 weeks ago they had 400+. Now it's 500+, despite only releasing 2 - 3 new recipes a week 🤔

They also no longer have a nutritionist so they really need to stop claiming the recipes are nutritionist approved.

Screenshot_20230220_141920_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
ANOTHER thirst trap bikini photo cover for a video that has nothing to do with swimming or wearing a bikini.
As someone mentioned earlier, she needs to PICK A LANE!
Are you a mummy blogger with Christian content, or are you a thirst trap account? Cause you can’t be both.
Creeps who are looking for half naked women on instagram don’t want kid content, and mums who are looking for mum related content don’t want to see your bikini photos and forced abs.
Is it not extremely weird to have multiple boob shots amongst photos of your children?
Like she does not care if she is attracting creeps to her page that she has exposed her children alllll over?!!
She is a sad excuse for a mother I can tell you that.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.