Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cumglaze

OH NO - anti screen time Sarah has admitted there will be lots of movie watching now that Kurt isn't available for swimming or bike riding or wrestling.

Way to admit
1. You aren't as against screen time as you claim to be
2. Kurt's the one who does the bulk of the non-screen time activities with Focks

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Cookie626

Could you imagine bringing your kid to jiu jitsu and this weirdo is filming herself in the corner?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

BooBoobedoo

Chatty Member
Honestly, Sarah is giving me Freelee vibes. Unqualified, anti medicine, children hater, body obsessed, out of touch.

Sarah misses the “old days on social media” because no one questioned the industry and took everything people said on SM as gospel.
She was also her most popular, and living her best narcissist life.
Now we know what goes on behind the scenes, and influencers are nothing more than glorified salespeople.
We value qualifications more than before, and see/live the effects of what bad advice can do to us.

I really hope that social media does get regulated like other professions, because their marketing can do a lot of damage.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

snarkism

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230304-174320_TikTok.jpg

Had to pause and crop so hopefully the quality isn't too shit but here's a view of her "nachural" lips in the WF micro haul. Definitely bruised looking like an injection 💉 site and looks a bit plumper too. Explains the constant phone infront of face stories from yesterday and today

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

annieray

VIP Member
Those headshots suck! 😂
But Sarah’s takes the cake for its daytime talk show with a menopausal female host ✨AeSthEtiC✨, complete with hot flashes (she looks sweaty AF, and like she’s pasted on the fakest of fake ass smiles between takes yelling at her brotherhusband about her ViSiOn)

• Haha

pippyforyou

VIP Member
Imagine if Sarah broke her back, and then Kurt when on Instagram complaining about having to “solo parent”, and making everything about him… she’d literally file for divorce in a second.

• Heart

b-bothered

View attachment 1941530In Sarah’s latest stories she said Kurt acts like she’s a diva because she’s on a ‘breastfeeding time limit’ but then says she doesn’t pump because she “just doesn’t like it”. If it’s costing their business time and money, isn’t it kind of a diva move to say she’s not going to pump just because she doesn’t feel like it?

I’m not a mum so idk how hard pumping is. I just thought if it was compromising the quality of their work, she would make it a priority?
It seems very easily fixed if you just hire your sitter to come to the studio and mind your baby so you can breastfeed when the need arises? She loves to make a huge deal out of simple things to inflate her self importance and acts like she's the only mother who has had to juggle working and a baby :rolleyes: also I wish she quit eating on camera it's honestly foul :sick:🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

hereforthethrills

Chatty Member
Sarah's Day #68: diet culture queen, vlogs & cookbook never seen; whitefox collab is cringe, designed especially for her minge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Spanner14

VIP Member
Her cup is EMPTY yet she has the time to sit in her stupid red sauna for half an hour and also do her skincare routine.
She doesn't know what it's like to be a working mum rushed off her feet

• Heart

SideEyes

My (admittedly weak) attempt at a thread title suggestion:
Sarah continues to whinge, unhinge and grab her minge; forcing us to binge on the cringe

• Haha

pippyforyou

VIP Member
Do you think she notices the correlation of her existence and Kurt’s health decline when she says “Kurt was a weapon at ju-jitsu when I met him, and then he got sick”
It’s so bizarre to me that she makes the connection that he was healthy until he met her then got sick after they started dating (as she’s said multiple times), but never connects that it’s her coming into his life that could be the problem. I just can’t fathom how self obsessed she can be to come so close to that connection but still miss it.

I also find it interesting that (as they’ve said multiple times), before Kurt met Sarah he was like a bit of a party animal and wasn’t taking care of himself, yet all that stuff he did has done nothing to his health compared to what Sarah’s diet has… just some food for thought…

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Spanner14

VIP Member
He explained his back but didn't say he'd be back at work and completely fine 2 days later!
Screenshot_20230210-090026_Instagram.jpg

Hes now claiming it was sore and he did nothing for a week but then came off pain meds and now it's been 2 weeks and he's basically fine.
Clearly they're both as dramatic as eachother
Fox is also very annoying throughout these stories.

• Haha
  • Sick

peridoe

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230301_043814_Instagram.jpg

But has time to film, edit and post two reels and be on her stories. Plus Fox is in daycare today and there's no way she didn't go to a class or the gym.

These bs captions are all for the algorithm, nothing more.

• Haha
  • Heart

HideyMin

The fact that it sold so quickly too! How stupid are some people? I swear I remember when she bought all of the rugs in her house and she was laying them out trying to figure out where to place them. That was when they first moved in so definitely a while ago..

ETA: wait a minute.. is this it? This is April 2020 and in her office in the old apartment.

View attachment 1934305
HAHAHA the truth certainly IS revealed.
That is 100% the same rug.
Send this to Dutch Minty - That rug is 3 years old and has probably been in Fox's room since they moved in.
I'm sure it's covered in faecal matter and all kinds of kid related mess.

Sezzy Biznezz Tip #1 - Lie like a rug

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57