Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SarahTommy

Wow!!! I replied to her last story, she was chatting about her spelling. I said:

‘Try the app called Grammarly, game changer. I use it for all my business posts’

The bitch blocked me:oops:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 153

Moogun

Today was her app meeting, where she said she would have more information about her launch... which would definitely be before Christmas. It’s CRAZY to me how much she has hyped this up! I follow other influencers who have released products and apps and they don’t give a massive run up!!! They must work on it quietly and then when it’s ready they share it. She can’t keep her word... she’s all about being real and raw and honest... what’s the app update sissy?!
The app update will be "sissy's I just wanna make it perf, and it's not perfect yet! Its been my dream for literally...like...two ✌ years and I can't put something out into the world that I'm not totally 100% happy with. Honestly, lately it's just been so hard to balance being a mum and a content created and a business owner while trying to organise an app. And let me tell you, sissy's, making an app is hard. I know, I've commissioned made two. The launch has been so stressful, and Fox has been crazy hyper lately haven't you Foxxy! Say hi, say hello Foxxy! Anyway, sorry where was I? Instagram keeps cutting me off. Yeah, ok so like I was saying, the recipes are perfect but the app isn't quite 100% where I want it and since this is my dream and you are all SO excited I didn't want to let you down with something that wasn't my best work. So yeah, tonight I'm making poogetthi for Kurt because his SIBO has been acting up. If you don't remember, Kurt has SIBO and he's been really sick, especially with the house Reno - which, btw, come check out this GORGEOUS new sheet set I bought. It's from blah who gave me a discount code for you. Oh, and my ring has been resized! It needed to be resized because I lost all the baby fat and went from like... Literally being huge, like a size 12 down to a 6, so yeah. Oh, forgot to mention, that there is still 1590 items left from my Dreamland collectionnnnnn. I'm wearing this Supré knock off in a size XS, but I bought a size S as well because it's more comfy. Anyway, that's been my update, I'm going to have my night time tea cause I'm such a grandma, aren't I Kurt? Hopefully 😁 the app will be ready soon, but yeah, like I said it just needs a few minor tweaks and it'll be ready"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 148

Alphabean124

What a fucking cunt haha. How embarrassing. So ReAL anD rAw GuYs.

Sarah’s day 15: box gap faked, fails to vaccinate, ew I’m an XS not a size 8

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126

SarahTommy

Hey Tanika!! I know it’s the weekend and your time off but Kurts been an idiot and shared real photos of my thighs 🤯

I need you to work overtime. Please do the usual block and delete. I can’t pay you extra but I’ll make you that amazing lasagne next week. It’s meat free, pasta free, cheese free, egg free, vegan, dairy free, gluten free, toxin free, organic and taste amazing. Yeah the girls x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115

LalaAvocado

Sarah putting cumin and paprika in bolognese lives rent free in my mind.

What does she have against Italians lol?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 109
What on earth am I looking at right now?? This appropriating liar is really out there trying to be as racist as possible!! This is clearly black face! She’s completely altered her ethnicity and anyone seeing her for the first time wouldn’t think she’s Caucasian. Why is she STILL getting away with this shit! View attachment 333910

Hello again! POC here and I had to come out of my lurking cave for this. I am absolutely shocked and offended with this story that she put up.

Sarah, we know you read here so for once please take into consideration what we have to say. This is not to troll you, this is a genuine concern relating to these stories that you have posted.

To start off, let me say that I have absolutely no issues with people getting a natural/fake tan or using filters. But this image? It's pushing it too far. I am a person of colour and you look like one as well...but...you're not. How you do not see a problem in that is beyond me.

You have absolutely no idea the amount of discrimination we face on a daily basis. From my own personal experiences, I have been turned down apartments, I have been openly discriminated against at jobs, I have even had people comment on the shade of my skin and say to me "But...you're not dark enough to be from...". Or even ridiculous comments saying 'You're too dark to wear a colour that bright". I have even gotten extremely rude and derogatory comments about the food from my culture - the same food that you have absolutely no problems making and...absolutely destroying.

You have to understand that we do not have a choice in our day to day lives to change the colour of our skin. I do not have the option using my white privilege where I please and then suddenly switch over to a dark filter just because I think it looks nice (oh, and let's not forget silencing people when they mention it). I also cannot switch off the "filter" and the discrimination that comes with being of a darker skin colour as well.

Let that sink in for a second.

It's incredibly disrespectful, it's hurtful, and absolutely fucking ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 102

SarahTommy

I commented on the celebrity spellcheck post and both Sarah and Kurt have blocked me.
Please note I don’t follow either of them or interact. When I check the list, neither of them are following that account. So they must have fake accounts right?

So S&K or Tanika must be checking that post, then creating a list for both Sarah and Kurt to block??? What a waste of a Saturday, it’s so pathetic. They are not the victims here, they are not being bullied. They photoshopped a thigh gap.....own up!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 94

Nym

This was so much worse than I expected, why did no one stop her 😂 She's trying way too hard whenever she's trying to dance, it's embarrassing.

Loving the comments though, heaps have been deleted already but I found this gem!
Screenshot_20201207-140653_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

I’m dying to write on a post of kurts about the filter: would you recommend photoshopping the model before or after adding the filter?

• Haha

Norqs

I was a sucker from the start! OG subscriber, I was obsessed with her and everything she preached I gobbled up. I am ashamed and embarrassed to admit it, I’m also 10+ years older than her so should’ve known better!!
I’m not sure if I was “INFLUENCED” or just brainwashed🤷🏼‍♀️ The blonde beach chick with a positive attitude, a cute smile and the body of my dreams....
My first purchase was the Sarah’s Day Protein Balls and then some Loving Earth chocolate, and then I bought the Sarah’s Day Fruit & Nut mix.....shortly followed by some Tropeaka powders, I cooked up little squares of sweet potato covered in cinnamon & I made myself a “SD nourish bowl” nearly everyday and even attempted her Sweat it to Shred it EBook (I didn’t actually buy this one, a friend had it!) I never purchased any of her activewear cause I’m a fatty and it would look horrendous but I am very ashamed to say I bought her Gypsy sunglasses (I ended up returning them because they looked hideous on me!). I even spent $6000 on Invisalign at the same dentist that her & Kurt went to!!😱 Needless to say I was a huge STAN!!!
And then she announced her pregnancy....one week after I had a D&C for a missed miscarriage. My baby would’ve been due a week before Fox was. So I continued to watch her and keep up with her pregnancy but it was bittersweet. I was so happy for her (brainwashed remember) but also sad because while I was watching her belly grow, mine was not. It was at this point I was starting to question little things, like wondering why her or Kurt didn’t mention getting a whooping cough shot in preparation for the baby, and of course closer to the birth when she was very anti-induction. I was concerned that her priority wasn’t what was best for the baby. And then the real kicker, when Fox was 6 weeks old and I noticed she didn’t say anything about taking him for his immunisations but she spoke about seeing the doctor to get clearance to work out. So I asked the simple question on her Instagram about whether she was anti-vax.....and my comment was deleted and I was BLOCKED!! After all the money I had spent on her shitty products and she blocked me for 1 vaccination question! Then I was done, it was obvious to me she was anti vax and I just saw red!! It’s funny how when the blinkers are off there are sooo many other problematic things about her!
I found an Exposing Sarah’s Day video on YouTube which led me to GG, and now Tattle x

• Heart
  • Angry
- Apparently she has already filmed this 3 times. I believe this actually the third time it has been filmed. ‘The world doesn’t want her to talk about her wedding’ e.g. dogs barking, jack hammering etc etc

- Spent the whole weekend planning (on her digital detox lol)

- She is sharing all the juicy wedding goss with us, her best friends

- 2 minute 20 second Esmi plug where she mentions her promo code twice

- Fox will be ring bearer but he is so HiGh EnErGy so they will need to tie the rings to the cushion since it is an outdoor wedding the rings might go flying into the ocean

- Wedding to be held at favourite place eva, where she is so present at Elements. A resort in none other than Byron Bay for anyone who has missed it. Confirmed miss religious is not getting married in a church

- Wedding will be so easy since the ceremony and reception is all at Elements

- For her, weddings she has loved are not just about the aesthetics but about the feel

- 5 bridesmaids (2 sisters, tanika and ? ?). She hasn’t told them yet but in their soul they know. She is getting them gold chain bracelets with their initial

- Control Queen has a better idea of what she wants them to wear now that she’s picked her dress but in the same breath doesn’t really care what they wear (as if) as long as they are comfortable 3

- The dress……….. (this is another bestie chat)
But we are not bridesmaids, just guests at the wedding
She tried to make a dress mood board but it was very inconsistent
She went to 3 stores didn’t love any dresses until the last one she went to which is the same boutique her older sister got her dress at
Fox had to get babysat for her to go wedding dress shopping with her sisters and Tanika
She found her classic me dress. Went back to try it on for the second time. She said its super her and super Sezzy but she didn’t have that ‘yes’ moment where she knew it was meant to be her dress
Owner asks her to try on another dress from the same designer in her size because when you try on wedding dress they’re obviously not in your size. She was trying on size 12 dresses which obviously had to be clamped because she’s actually a size 8.
She ended up liking this dress. Tanika already asked her to try it on the first time and she shut her down because it wasn’t her style.
She leaves the boutique not having ordered a dress. Now we have Dress A (the size 12 dress) and Dress B (the size 8 dress).
Dress A had her heart but she felt to flustered so she made a collage of the ‘polar opposite’ dresses and asked six close friends (who? lol) for their opinion and no one gave her an answer
She had to order the dress otherwise it wouldn’t be ready for her May wedding. Busy boss milf mum doesn’t have time to go back to the boutique because she’s so busy so she HAS to pick off the photos.
She orders Dress A and pays the deposit. Feels empty inside and flat. Boutique owner sends her emojis of “champagne, flowers and woo” and scuz is like “eh. no. i’m not feeling like that”
Goes to the gym because thats where she thinks best and mid burpee it comes to her that she needs to order the other dress. She runs to her phone and says “I know I’m the most annoying customer you’ve ever had”. Changes her mind. All good because they haven’t ordered the dress. The owner texts her again, “champagne, flowers, fireworks” and she feels “champagne, flowers, fireworks in her soul”
Ordering Dress A and feeling the regret made her know she needed to order Dress B.

- Usual Byron flowers are dried palms and she loves that but it’s been done
She’s not going total neutral or total pink. Somewhere in between.

- She is getting a wedding planner but she says she is a CONTROL FREAK and so she wants to be involved in picking everything but in terms of it all coming together and running smoothly on the day she doesn’t want any part of it

- Getting ‘deep’ talking about budget - “This is a safe space, a kind space, we don’t open the doors to the mean people, to the trolls, to the haterz with a z”
Again, we are her friends this is a personal sit down chat
No idea how much wedding stuff cost cause ‘wedding tax’
Being realistic about COVID rules have 3 different guest lists, 150 people, 120 people and 70 people. Apparently if another wave hit they would be all g to go ahead with their 70 people wedding
She’s “heard through the grapevine” that restrictions on dancing at weddings could be lifted by May
In her mind she’s planning for a wedding of 120 people (sorry to those 30 who just got axed)
Byron weddings are beautiful but not cheap. A base Byron wedding is AUD$50k excluding flowers. They do not want to go above and beyond but housing her family, Kurt’s family and their wedding party for a few days before and they are also getting flowers, cake and entertainment (likely a live performer) but don’t worry guys she isn’t getting fire dancers even though Focean would love it
She does not have a locked in budget because she doesn’t know how much things are (think she is forgetting a budget is based off how much you’re willing to spend rather than just the cost of what you want)
Her flowers may be 5k or 10k she has no idea
Getting a 3 course dinner + drinks (base drinks since they aren’t big drinkers)

- Baby #2
They already feel like a family since they’re engaged, have a house, a dog, and a child
They ‘feel’ married
They want to be legally married before their second baby
She is clucky. Inserts definition of clucky. Uses word clucky in definition.
The past 2 months have been baby fever and she is getting hot and stingy boobs which is what happens when lactating and they’re missing a newborn
They’re trying on their honeymoon but she is hesitant because she doesn’t want people to ask if she is pregnant or trying etc etc
Reminds people to be kind because it can be hard to get pregnant (no mention of PCOS and how this may impact) and they might not pregnant as quick as Fox.

- WED SHRED
Comes with negative connotations but she doesn’t know any brides who haven’t gone for a walk/eaten healthy/increased their fitness to look their best on their wedding day. Tells people to do whatever makes you feel happy and confident
For her, she is very confident in her body and routine right now. If she trained harder or ate cleaner she think she would spiral off no balance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

SarahTommy

Here I was thinking that everyone who followed her was a legitimate account 🤯 how is her engagement so high if she has fake accounts? People have shared screenshots of her socialblade on her showing her losing followers yet her engagement is really high! It can’t just be question and poll boxes....because if they’re bots then they aren’t interacting with those... is she buying engagement too (is that a thing?)
Yup. You can buy comments. You write them all before hand and they come from Bot accounts.

I'm tempted to pay $5 and give her 200 comments on her next post saying 'SCAM!!!!!' 'SCAMMM!!!!!!'
Just like what happened to S&S :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

SarahTommy

Why does this happen every time?
1. Delete the evidence
2. Pretend it didn’t happen
3. Overshare you toddler to compensate
4. Get away with it

It’s literally a scandal a month right now and she just gets away with it.

• Angry
Reactions: 87

emememily

Sarahs day #15: A Barbie girl in a thigh-gap photoshop world, face of plastic, it's fantastic!

She is right, the whole Barbie theme/look she has gone for is her most accurate marketing tactic to date

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

lichee

For me it was around this time last year, when Kurt was filming himself (and Sarah in the background) making fun of a guy pushing a stroller (if I remember correctly, there was a dog sitting in the stroller) on the other side of the road. The way they were making fun of that guy was just so mean, and it hurt me on a personal level because I lost my twin babies just some weeks/months prior due to them being born prematurely.
They had no business with why that guy would be pushing a dog in a stroller, and if I had a dog who was unable to walk, I would have used my twins' stroller to take my dog for a walk.
Lurker but just wanted to send a huge hug your way. I also lost a child when I was 8 months pregnant and I had a very hard time with that. I have been the crazy woman who pushed around a stroller with no baby in it. This was a couple of months after it happened, I'd wait for my husband to leave for work and go to this park near out house and walk around. It was just a real shitty time in my life and looking back I'd probably been devastated if someone mocked me like that and put in on social media for everyone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82