Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just goes to show how sneaky they are.... kurt deleting the photo was the worst thing he could of done hahahah what dickheads

• Haha
Reactions: 55
What a bleeping bleep haha. How embarrassing. So ReAL anD rAw GuYs.

Sarah’s day 15: box gap faked, fails to vaccinate, ew I’m an XS not a size 8

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126
I still don’t find their relationship romantic, it’s like business partners or mates... maybe Kurt will run soon? Sarah must have lost it at that slip up...

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Photoshopping thigh gaps, barbie dreamland and pillow fights great role model for her teenage girl fan base

Reactions: 29
karma, karma, karma.. for all the bad vibes and nastiness you put out in the world Sarah.

I feel bad she felt like she had a photoshop, however, she is fake and lies about her holistic self and how “confident” she is and how much better than everyone she is. She makes others feel bad about themselves and their choices if they don’t align with hers

Reactions: 39
I’m dying to write on a post of kurts about the filter: would you recommend photoshopping the model before or after adding the filter?

• Haha
Reactions: 93
I can’t speak for other black people but I’ve been in predominantly white schools and lived in predominantly white neighborhoods my entire life so I think I’ve been conditioned to think it’s “normal.” Of course if someone is blatantly blackfishing then it’s problematic but I’ve followed Sarah since 2013 so I know she wouldn’t want to be associated with “blackness” at all. I think she’s influenced by people like the Kardashians and other white influencers who get dark tans.
Right, but surely ignorance doesn't excuse someone's behaviour?

A couple things/questions about her car stories:
-is it common in her area to not have a driveway? She mentioned that she’s not driving because parking in her neighborhood is bad. For a million dollar house, wouldn’t you have a driveway?! I may have misinterpreted the stories

-
the whole “I’m going clubbing, going to talk to boys yeh?” She wants a jealous reaction from Kurt but he is more like “yeah go clubbin have fun mate!” Honestly Kurt probably wants to have a guys night but she doesn’t let him Bc she thinks he will get hit on and she’s crazy controlling.

- she said she doesn’t demonize drinking but.. she still kind of puts it in a bad light. I think drinking=drunk to her? Not like oh I’m going to have a glass of wine or a beer with my burger.

-here is a theory, it’s probably way out there: Didn’t she drink and go out with she was dating her ex Mitch? Maybe, since we see her spiral off and blab and lose the plot often in her 300 stories a day rants, she is someone that kind of loses it when she’s drunk? I used to be friends with someone who was a toxic person, very mean. When she would drink, she would come at you, yell at groups of friends, call her ex boyfriends and leave messages. Would wake up the next day like “haha whoops!” Oh those lovely days in university... maybe it’s a self-control thing
I remember when she and Kurt was invited to a weird boat party once, and instead of drinking anything they drank Kombucha. It was literally a club on a boat, and they didn't drink because Sarah said she doesn't like drinking. Over the years she's always mentioned she doesn't drink, but then in that video she says she hadn't had a drink for 3 years? What? I think you're right that she thinks drinking = drunk, but she's consistently said she NEVER drinks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow she is so fucked! Wayyyy too many duck ups to claw back from now. I’m going to sit back and relax and watch this girl go down!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sorry no idea why it inserted an old comment into a new comment? Want to punch my own face for doing a Sarah and not checking before I posted. Sorry all 😂
The website does that automatically, it's a little annoying

Reactions: 2
Right, but surely ignorance doesn't excuse someone's behaviour?

I remember when she and Kurt was invited to a weird boat party once, and instead of drinking anything they drank Kombucha. It was literally a club on a boat, and they didn't drink because Sarah said she doesn't like drinking. Over the years she's always mentioned she doesn't drink, but then in that video she says she hadn't had a drink for 3 years? What? I think you're right that she thinks drinking = drunk, but she's consistently said she NEVER drinks
I remember this 😂😂😂😂 everyone was drinking and they were awkward AF posing with their buchy bahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1607137418361.png
1607137626618.png

Umm... can we also talk about how her foundation doesn't match her neck (this isn't blended properly) because she clearly buys her foundation to match her fake tans.

IT'S FINE THAT YOU GET FAKE TANS, SARAH. What isn't fine is that you make fun of people for being pale. Ya'll remember when she made fun of her MUM for being pale???? witch, you can have an olive undertone and still be pale. Olive/yellow undertones doesn't mean you're always tan! Stop insisting that being tan is the only way to be happy, and being pale is gross and yucky ewww poopoo pale

Reactions: 17
So much to unpack....
1. Everything she does is for engagement, remember last week when she had to film the wedding Q&A for the third time and posted the question box again, firstly you already have all the questions and secondly we all know you aren’t going to actually answer anything...
2. The chat in the car I’m going clubbing and I’m going to talk to boys🤷🏼‍♀️. Are you 12? She just sounds so immature all the time.
3. could you imagine only looking at yourself all the time through a filter when you are constantly putting up instastories, then you catch yourself if the mirror and realise that’s what you look like, this is exactly what’s happening to all these ‘insta famous people’. Ahh and it annoys me soo much when she’s doing stories and she tells fox to come and say hi to all her friends. She honestly does think her followers are her besties and that’s why she rants and unravels all the time. She’s the kind of friend that makes it all about herself and never actually lets her friends say anything she would always bring it back to her and how hard ‘HER’ life is!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm sure Adobe is thrilled with these two and their representation of photoshop... If they were smart they'd turn around and do a photo-editing series sponsored by Adobe

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Suurree! So while he's sleeping, I pooze in my Sezzy-spa barfroom, loving on myself and makin' believe I'm a MILF!
How about getting off your lazy arse and doing something mum-like for Focks, like making him some GF, DF, vegan-friendly, bougie, toxin-free play dough!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.