Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the #1 thing that chafes at me about her is that she overshares constantly for engagement under the premise of "REAL AND RAW" and then promptly moves on to the next topic. Meanwhile, her followers are invested in knowing the outcome of all the various health scares because she's given them such intimate details. So of course they want to know. The latest round:
- her wearing a pessary (I had to google this) for her prolapse during workouts and the mysterious results of her PAP that she storied but never followed up on
- Kurt's SIBO (there was a comment she replied to on Wednesday saying that "unfortunately it's taken a turn for the worse and every day has been an adventure")
- Fox's UTI and later, the infamous ambulance run...

She overshares/documents for engagement and then withholds information when people remain interested after the fact. Ugh.

A classic oldie, for fun...

IMG_3637.PNG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
What gets me is they not only block people who comment “hate” (hold them accountable) on their posts but block people who are commenting on celebspellcheck and sabi and soul etc. That’s actually crazy....

Reactions: 49
I think the #1 thing that chafes at me about her is that she overshares constantly for engagement under the premise of "REAL AND RAW" and then promptly moves on to the next topic. Meanwhile, her followers are invested in knowing the outcome of all the various health scares because she's given them such intimate details. So of course they want to know. The latest round:
- her wearing a pessary (I had to google this) for her prolapse during workouts and the mysterious results of her PAP that she storied but never followed up on
- Kurt's SIBO (there was a comment she replied to on Wednesday saying that "unfortunately it's taken a turn for the worse and every day has been an adventure")
- Fox's UTI and later, the infamous ambulance run...

She overshares/documents for engagement and then withholds information when people remain interested after the fact. Ugh.

A classic oldie, for fun...

View attachment 335428
HAHA. I stole this picture as my avatar. It’s toooo good

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I remember ages ago she did an ad on Instagram for Mazda where she was standing on the doorframe of her car and looking down at the beach or something like that. In the picture you could see she had blurred/ photoshopped around her thighs- I wish I took a screenshot of it then.

Edit: I think I found the one.
369CB668-4E3D-46FF-BD85-CEC63F7223AE.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Hey Tanika!! I know it’s the weekend and your time off but Kurts been an idiot and shared real photos of my thighs 🤯

I need you to work overtime. Please do the usual block and delete. I can’t pay you extra but I’ll make you that amazing lasagne next week. It’s meat free, pasta free, cheese free, egg free, vegan, dairy free, gluten free, toxin free, organic and taste amazing. Yeah the girls x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
Lol. You know that sezza has f-ed up when we have the 7 top comments of the day on tattle! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Keep it up guys

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hey Tanika!! I know it’s the weekend and your time off but Kurts been an idiot and shared real photos of my thighs 🤯

I need you to work overtime. Please do the usual block and delete. I can’t pay you extra but I’ll make you that amazing lasagne next week. It’s meat free, pasta free, cheese free, egg free, vegan, dairy free, gluten free, toxin free, organic and taste amazing. Yeah the girls x
hahahahhahhaha i am dying over here. SO good!

Reactions: 15
As a mum I have never and will never look to Sarah for mumspiration. Her poor son is so deprived of basic toddler teachings. Putting some chips in a bowl yes is stimulating him but it’s likely the only thing he has done all day. The tv is constantly playing in the background, probably being watched by fox all day yet she says all the time he doesn’t like watching tv. She needs to put time aside to do sensory play with him, get him some open ended toys, read read read and read some more. Music, dancing, water play, painting, drawing. Stimulate his brain sis, teach him how to build blocks, at 20 months old he would be interested in stacking, lining up objects, touching and tasting new and different textures. I said earlier my son is one day older than Fox and it baffles me we have never ever seen him once do a toddler friendly sensory activity with his parents. I honestly think if she isn’t into doing that stuff she should put him into day care twice a week so he can explore those senses and get to socialize. Stop trying to dish out mum advise cause no one asked.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 47
52CFE258-E53D-49EE-9040-697535650B7A.png

Mummy’s? Oh Sarah. Time to go back to school to learn about plurals and correct use of apostrophes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
As a mum I have never and will never look to Sarah for mumspiration. Her poor son is so deprived of basic toddler teachings. Putting some chips in a bowl yes is stimulating him but it’s likely the only thing he has done all day. The tv is constantly playing in the background, probably being watched by fox all day yet she says all the time he doesn’t like watching tv. She needs to put time aside to do sensory play with him, get him some open ended toys, read read read and read some more. Music, dancing, water play, painting, drawing. Stimulate his brain sis, teach him how to build blocks, at 20 months old he would be interested in stacking, lining up objects, touching and tasting new and different textures. I said earlier my son is one day older than Fox and it baffles me we have never ever seen him once do a toddler friendly sensory activity with his parents. I honestly think if she isn’t into doing that stuff she should put him into day care twice a week so he can explore those senses and get to socialize. Stop trying to dish out mum advise cause no one asked.
I don’t think he can go to daycare since he isn’t vaccinated 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
It is heartbreaking to see such a delightful, sweet, gentle boy like Focks, totally neglected with lack of language development (appropriate conversation, book reading), emotional support (Sarah ignoring him in favour of shoving a cookie in his mouth or playing on her phone), his interests not met (what about some carboard tubes, wooden toys, Duplo blocks, play upon his interests in construction and building with CHILDREN’S TOYS so he isn’t playing dangerously with real power tools or sticks)... I could go on and on and on.
As a mother and healthcare professional in the paediatric environment I too would never look to Sarah for inspiration or advice, and am disgusted there are many mothers lacking in education who think what she is doing is great. It’s the bare minimum. Not anything more to get excited about.
He is a very sweet little boy and it hurts to see him treated mostly as an accessory rather than a little human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She can’t even film a short insta story with fox without lying and changing the narrative.

She gives him a snack, he grabs 3 at a time, then she asks if he wants to put some back. Next story, he bit them and then put them back, and she’s giving him crap about it???
Then says he got “emotional” when she took the bag of snacks away, even though he smiles at her and is watching tv. That face is nowhere near having a tantrum. No negative emotions there from what I can see. Sarah making something out of nothing 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 25
even in a situation with fox she is trying to victimise herself. Saying she's trying to control his "tantrums" and that he's in a "grumpy". Maybe he's FRUSTRATED because he can't communicate with you. Or because lack of simulation. My heart really goes out to him.

Reactions: 30
Focks doesn’t like other toys... such lies!!! Maybe if you spent time with him without your phone in his face and sat down to stack some blocks or do some drawings I’m SURE he would love it. All toddlers love messy play, drawing, blocks, books etc.. she doesn’t give him toys that are accessible at his height in their main living space and that is the issue. He’s only playing with the drill cause it’s the only thing you’re giving him!
Sez clearly doesn’t want mess, toys scattered about and him to actually enjoy being his CURRENT AGE.
Whilst I don’t think she is a bad parent, he’s happy, fed and loved. She really deprives him of age appropriate play, his development is lacking, his communication is lacking because he always got a phone in his face, and Sez is teaching him to speak to her phone to her ‘friends’ whilst only looking back at his reflection, surely that’s going to mess with him mentally

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It really pisses me off that she says Fox doesn’t like certain toys, or doing “normal” toddler things. It’s because she doesn’t give him a chance! She is too busy trying to mould him into a surfy kid, that she doesn’t truly know his likes/dislikes. Give him some LEGO, spend some time reading books, stop shoving a phone in his face and I guarantee he will enjoy more things as well as improving his speech.

Reactions: 41
you guys, she’s honestly just mum of the year at this point. So glad she’s shared this ground breaking piece of information. Who would have thought if you actually involve your kid in activities by giving them little tasks to complete that they would feel as though they belong and are needed/wanted.... absolutely groundbreaking.

Double post sorry but I call bullshit on this one. The kid doesn’t speak ever or we would have heard it. If he can’t put basic “mum/dad” words together he sure as hell isn’t saying three syllables (peek-a-boo) yet 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.