Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve been keeping up with the comments. As previous posters have said (here and on celebspellcheck) she’s blocking people (or Kurt is) that just comment on this. That’s fine, this was worth it to me: someone asking where they can learn more. I’ve been following her since day 1 and I feel mislead and betrayed. As we all should. This isn’t just hating for the fun of it/gossip, this is 100% not okay and it’s so gross/disturbing that they’ve mastered hiding their shit. They can call us haters all they want, we are CONCERNED. I never invest myself in celebrity shit like this but this is FUCKED. Sarah (or Tanika) if you’re reading this: I trusted you. I was young and listened to you. You let me down. Shame on you. Maybe I should’ve been smarter and not trusted an influencer. But no matter what happens, you get to live the rest of your life knowing you lied multiple times.(edit to hide my name)
3279D3CB-109E-4BE2-95F6-5415B0406776.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

PinkTuna

I messaged Adobe mentioning Sarah and Kurt's homophobic and racist history. I work in creative arts industry and can't explain how disappointed I am to see Adobe stand behind these two awful humans.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Bink

FE20FDDE-5338-4594-9F57-A7096C6BD087.png

now we know where she buys the bots from... EDIT: I wanted to remove my info from the photo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

Pumpwater

Celeb spellcheck has posted the photoshop pics this is greeeeeat. Can’t wait for crocodile tears. Bring it on Sarah, ya lying cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

PinkTuna

Does she realise how much of a stuck up a*hole she sounds? This is not funny in the slightest. Maybe if you just said ‘omg Mum I said peanut butter instead of avo on my toast’ but instead you have to throw in words like organic and activated... why on earth would anyone want to be friends with you, let alone date you??
Read that 5x to check if that chick really wrote that. Wonder how she thinks humans evolved all up to 2021 without avo on organic sourdough and activated what

Also to mothers out there, if you are feeding your kid butter on standard bread and standard peanut butter, pls don't feel bad. Scuz just wants to position herself as superior mother but yet can't change her kid's nappies when they're full.
Also loving and bonding with your kid is above everything. Your kid won't remember activated almond shit, but will remember you giving them love and support and for sure will remember fun activities.

• Heart

chloelinks

As a vegan, I'm offended by that lasagna?? I make lasagna the exact same as regular lasagna but vegan alternatives for meat and ingredients in béchamel. Stop giving vegan food a bad name Sarah that's not even fkn lasagna anymore hahahahah

• Heart
  • Haha

SarahTommy

I’m really annoyed about the thigh gap. I always thought she positioned her body in a way that created a thigh gap. I never thought she’d edit one in. I’m sad for her. I’m sad that Kurt feels the need to edit his wife in this way, I’m sad for my daughter who will grow up in a world of fake influencers.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 78

TickledPink

Chatty Member
B16C6620-CC5F-43BB-B518-B8300539ED34.jpeg

From Tanikas stories. Let me guess, cinnamon rolls. They look dry af and not in any way nice to look at. It’s like my first try at baking something when I was 10 years old and my family was too polite to say “yuck”.
She has an inflated head.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

SarahTommy

‘Sarah for my birthday this year, I just want a break. A break from social media and just enjoy family time.’

‘Okay Kurt that’s fine, can I vlog it? Then I can do a few posts about a digital detox, my stans will lap that up. Happy Birthday....I’ll make some of that delicious healthy sugar free, gluten free, dairy free, vegan rocky road. It’s a recipe I found on that website I mentioned, I’ll take some photos for the cookbook. You’ll love it.
I need to plug my new Barbie range as well, it isn’t selling well so I just need to stand in front of the mirror for an hour. If I get a decent shot, will you make my arms thinner and give me a thigh gap....gotta look like Barbie. I’m not actually very tan right now, use yours darkest filter because I need the Instagram engagement, happy birthday. Love you’

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
“I’m going back to my natural hair” “I have until May to get my natural hair back” 2 seconds later “I’m getting rid of my regrowth” wut?

One would assume she means she is going for a more natural LOOK but honey, you’ll be bleaching your hair anyways because as you just made a huge point of, you’re regrowth is not blonde.

Warped definition of “natural” to go with her definitions of “holistic” and “real” and “raw”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Scollins18

Does she realise how much of a stuck up a*hole she sounds? This is not funny in the slightest. Maybe if you just said ‘omg Mum I said peanut butter instead of avo on my toast’ but instead you have to throw in words like organic and activated... why on earth would anyone want to be friends with you, let alone date you??

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 72