Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Could she not wait until she got home to do her Insta stories? I find it weird she whips out her camera at the park when there’s other kids around, not
I found this website which checks followers for bots... She had a pretty low score, they say that influencers with score below 80 have a lot of suspicious followers with bot-like numbers and engagement.
I think she definitely buys followers, even with deleting and blocking her followers she has an incredibly low ratio of comments to likes/subscribers.
so interesting! Do you mind sharing what website this is?

Reactions: 3

Moogun

She’s wearing SD leggings and black top as at 11th Nov?
It could have been a recent unfollow

Ohhhhhhhhh Kendal was a hardcore fan - used to tag Sarah, Kurt, white fox, Tropeaka etc in EVERYTHING - owned absolutely every piece of Sez merch, she filmed a thing about how she was devastated she didnt get every piece in the reboot campaign etc. If you look at her photos she was an absolute mini Sarah, wearing all SD she looked exactly the same. She was working in network marketing (Arbonne I think) and now has some kind of coaching program she has launched.
View attachment 339184 View attachment 339186 View attachment 339187
Yikes. I saw the first one and went "oh great, Sarah's photoshopped old photos too?!" Hahaha

jenny9195

I’ve been keeping up with the comments. As previous posters have said (here and on celebspellcheck) she’s blocking people (or Kurt is) that just comment on this. That’s fine, this was worth it to me: someone asking where they can learn more. I’ve been following her since day 1 and I feel mislead and betrayed. As we all should. This isn’t just hating for the fun of it/gossip, this is 100% not okay and it’s so gross/disturbing that they’ve mastered hiding their shit. They can call us haters all they want, we are CONCERNED. I never invest myself in celebrity shit like this but this is FUCKED. Sarah (or Tanika) if you’re reading this: I trusted you. I was young and listened to you. You let me down. Shame on you. Maybe I should’ve been smarter and not trusted an influencer. But no matter what happens, you get to live the rest of your life knowing you lied multiple times.(edit to hide my name)
View attachment 336288
I’m a bit behind on the goss - what is the small business she ruined?!

Babychops

She’ll either make a huge fuss about going and getting a real tree (which some people Do but I wouldn’t say is the norm in Australia) or she’ll get a WHITE tree to match her WHITE house.
She will a hundred percent get a real tree and normally most aussies just tend to do the tree.
(Australian over here and my partners family are from Cronulla)

Reactions: 2

Moogun

That doesn't make sense. If you never get sick then it means you are healthy. The human body doesn't have a virus or an infection going on secretly in your body without alerting and making you know somehow. Of course cancer is a different topic. But in terms of a "normal sickness", there is definitely nothing wrong if you don't get sick for ages.
So, from my understanding is that if you have a weak immune system, then you don't know you're sick, because there's no reaction happening. For example, there's no excess mucus produced. Idk, it sounded right at the time hahaha. I'm talking mild sickness, like a cough.

I just hate this whole "I haven't been sick in 10 years" crap. Yes, you have.
Btw, this is in response to the Nats website that is selling some product to ensure you never get sick again

SarahTommy

Ok I might be the only one but I find it so odd they have no Christmas tree or decorations up yet... especially being Christian.
I don’t have a tree up yet and we decorate both inside and outside. I’m not sure if that’s a UK thing? I’ve always waited until around now - next week to decorate.

Although this is a photo of last years decorations, a wreath and some ornaments at the bottom. I imagine she will do the same this year.
867BF361-ACCC-4728-9892-D652BBBE15DB.jpeg

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
Not to defend her, but that is almost 2 hours, especially with traffic and/or traffic lights
we already discussed this extensively but it’s really not. I live in Sydney and understand the traffic and getting from south north vice versus PLUS the comment was in jest at her constant sxaggerations
Change of topic but I’m happy to see Focean babbling/making sound at last. He does seem like a sweet little boy. When is he 2?
Focean will be 2 end of March :)

chloelinks

Off topic but couple threads ago someone have found the naturopath Sarah goes to who is openly anti-vax. Does anyone remember who it might be, or which thread it was on? Many thanks 💕
I think it was me if it's the one I'm thinking, it's not Hayden or cell to soul it was the label on the bottle of the concoction she was giving to fox, the older woman? I'll see if I can find it again haha

EDIT: Wait I found it "Marelle Burnum Burnum"

Reactions: 1
I‘be been following her from the start but actually lost interest when she got together with Kurt. Nothing to do with Kurt but I do think once she moved out her parents, she changed for the worst. I haven’t been on Tattle/GG since then, that’s been the past year i’d say. Up until then I just hated her in my head and semi followed her.

I must have zoned out around the time of Hawaii airlines....as I don’t remember much about that.

The one thing I remember about her first videos was making her hot chocolate because she said it was amazing. It was cacao, almond milk and soooooo much sweetener. It was gross and I couldn’t drink it. Who remembers how much sweetener she would put in food?

————
I actually remember watching this video and thinking what the hell -

She had an açai bowl for breakfast so couldn’t eat fruit for the rest of the day due to the sugar content :censored:

What’s Mitchs surname?

—-

Also - I can’t reveal my source but I can say my cousin knows someone working on the barbie shoot - which means nothing to anyone but me. The Barbie shoot was done 21st Nov. I’m not sure which day Fox was in hospital? Was it the Thursday?
Mitch's instagram handle is@mitchlindsay