Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah’s day 15: photoshopping a thigh gap, more cultural appropriation mishaps, using her stans for yet another quick money grab

Reactions: 28
This was so much worse than I expected, why did no one stop her 😂 She's trying way too hard whenever she's trying to dance, it's embarrassing.

Loving the comments though, heaps have been deleted already but I found this gem!
Screenshot_20201207-140653_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Looks like she went out back and snorted something before going on set...
I’m actually shocked she stuck around at the end to act like an absolute moron instead of going home to her SICK BABY who just got discharged from hospital??? I get having to work when your kid is sick - it bleeping sucks but sometimes when you’re a bOsS mUm it needs to be done.

But if I have to go in when my baby is sick you won’t see me sticking around for longer than I have to acting like a damn fool 😅 I go in, do my work and get my baby home ASAP.

Reactions: 29
According to the great wise guru that is Kurt (via kjtilse media), the overarching message of the video is to break free of boundaries and find your own happiness.

So wise, so insightful.

Excuse me, I just have a little something

It's like it's his fulltime job to do PR statements that show her in a positive light. It's more like they have put that message at the forefront as a reason for this campaign even though it's just Sezza living out her life long dream to be barbie. No need to fluff it up and give it deeper meaning Kurtle the turtle but slow clap for your creative thoughts non the less ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
HAHAHAHA that’s all I can say- that video is f*cking cringe and hilarious

Reactions: 18
"I believe this is an extra small, yes this is a extra small"

How's her pretending to double check the size of the shorts, acting like she doesn't know what size they are. Giiiirrrrrl. WEEEE GETTTTT ITTTTTT
One of the things that irks me most about her obsession with publicising her 'XS' size is that she even openly admitted last night that she is a size 8, or an 'XS'. GIRL, you are a size 8, there is nothing wrong with that, but an 8 is a normal size and not a TINY BIRD SIZE, that doesn't make you an XS. 8 does not = XS. UGHHHHHHH I am sometimes an 8 but never fit in XS clothing LMAO STOP SEZ STOPPP

Reactions: 31
disappearing in 3, 2, 1 .....
For someone who was caught up in a racism scandal literally less than 6 months ago the fact she saw nothing wrong with her tan is proof she learnt nothing about racism or cultural appropriation.

• Wow
Reactions: 49
Won’t use a plastic straw but how “fantastic” is being “wrapped in plastic” 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Question for you lovely people.
At what point did go from loving sarahs content to then despising her? Can you pin point the exact moment.
For me it was the constant "project comeback" after she took mainstream medicine or ate a chip in NZ all while being in early stage of pregnancy.
For me it was when she came out with the name Fox Ocean that I knew she was completely batshit

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Ash is a real person, they know each other from when he was living out in the hills, though not from the same school (She went to mine). Far down in his insta he's in a couple of photos with her. You're right about her online presence being practically invisible though.
Kudos to her for keeping her virtual presence minimal! I’m seriously impressed. The similarities between her tastes and Sarah’s are extreme, and the timing felt too weird to be coincidence. Life is stranger than fiction 😂

Reactions: 7
Yep, the comments are gone. SHE IS FUCKED in the head. Sorry. But she is. I can’t take her anymore. How can she be so in denial about her actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm sorry but that video was tit. Her acting was tit and all I could focus on was her horse teeth. What a waste for a 1:30, tit go!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.