Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B16C6620-CC5F-43BB-B518-B8300539ED34.jpeg

From Tanikas stories. Let me guess, cinnamon rolls. They look dry af and not in any way nice to look at. It’s like my first try at baking something when I was 10 years old and my family was too polite to say “yuck”.
She has an inflated head.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

They applied to trademark just the app itself, not the type of content. I don't know much about IP but I assume this protects them against someone else making an app with the same name. Might be all she needs from an IP prospective.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 340118
From Tanikas stories. Let me guess, cinnamon rolls. They look dry af and not in any way nice to look at. It’s like my first try at baking something when I was 10 years old and my family was too polite to say “yuck”.
She has an inflated head.
hahahahhahahah that looks like kurt has given it a good shot........

im honestly shook about the whole kendal thing..... I followed her for a bit to see what the story was with her. Ended up unfollowing a few weeks after - she was like a clone of old mate sez, couldnt deal. I remember she cried on her stories cause she missed out on the blue wind jacket haha.. wow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

They applied to trademark just the app itself, not the type of content. I don't know much about IP but I assume this protects them against someone else making an app with the same name. Might be all she needs from an IP prospective.
Interesting for two reasons.
1. There is another app called sunee for a restaurant
2. It seems like looking at your link they sent her an “adverse report” on oct. 15

Reactions: 11
Not sure why we aren't naming the suspected dietician when we went all out on exposing the nutritionist before Sarah officially tagged her 🤷‍♀️

So here's this post. Guess Sarah *forgot* to tag her after making this for Kurt's birthday.
When did Sarah make this?

Reactions: 3
Not sure if this means much, but the "acceptance date" is mid January...launch after that??
From what I’m seeing online I think that means she has until Jan 22 (15 months) to send in a response to the adverse report for them to take a second look.

Reactions: 4
Looks like The body Coach is coming out with an app that has new recipes added and also weekly workouts etc.

I love that he hasn’t been saying for 2 + years that it is coming soon and then keeps pushing out the launch date like Sarah ... he just announced it in November and it’s already launching in December ...
Sarah, take some notes maybe?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I note Leah Itsines mentioned on a Q&A yesterday she will eventually have an app. Considering her food is so much better and Leah is legit a foodie, it will do well

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I am here for Kendal’s ‘experience’ 🍿 I wonder if Sarah or Kurt or someone on the payroll told her she was a bit too obsessed with Sarah? Or maybe one of them said something offensive or mean to her. She seemed very desperate for their attention tagging them in every single post, dressing head to toe in Sarah’s white fox shite. Glad the girl finally came to the realisation though. I don’t want to be nasty, she just seems young, naive and very impressionable. She seems totally harmless. Maybe she caught onto the fact there always seems to be a scandal.
She was that obsessed I wouldn’t be surprised if she’d been found in a bush outside their house with a pair of binoculars and been slapped with a restraining order.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I feel like Kendal's reason will be self-blame and something to do with her own comparisons / issues. Unfortunately I have a feeling she is too sweet to call out Queen Scuz and it will probably be full of compliments and her own self depreciation. Only saying this as she still follows Kurt and the Healthcode podcast, all very close extensions of Sarah. If she was really hurt or done with Sarah, you think she will unfollow anything related.

We will see. Popcorn on hand in case it is needed, I am just ready to be disappointed though
I didn’t see her on the follow list.

Reactions: 4
I checked out a playlist on Spotify, and check out the first podcast they suggested 🤢

"Stretching does so much more than just adding a few more inches to your stretch"? What? Hahahahaha. The duck? Do they mean "inches to your spine"? That makes more sense even though it's also bullshit

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I am here for Kendal’s ‘experience’ 🍿 I wonder if Sarah or Kurt or someone on the payroll told her she was a bit too obsessed with Sarah? Or maybe one of them said something offensive or mean to her. She seemed very desperate for their attention tagging them in every single post, dressing head to toe in Sarah’s white fox shite. Glad the girl finally came to the realisation though. I don’t want to be nasty, she just seems young, naive and very impressionable. She seems totally harmless. Maybe she caught onto the fact there always seems to be a scandal.
This girl gives me psycho vibes, who is the little girl that is with her in her pictures ? and why she acts like she is her mom blasting her over social media. This girl seems creepy to me. Can't wait for the tea, I wonder how much of a ripple effect she will have on other girls that follow Sarah and her since she doesn't follow Sarah anymore.

Reactions: 14
So the Reboot restock didn’t sell out and neither has the Dreamland collection. Any guesses to when WF is going to drop Sarah as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This girl gives me psycho vibes, who is the little girl that is with her in her pictures ? and why she acts like she is her mom blasting her over social media. This girl seems creepy to me. Can't wait for the tea, I wonder how much of a ripple effect she will have on other girls that follow Sarah and her since she doesn't follow Sarah anymore.
thats her cousin I’m pretty sure. She’s really close to her Aunty and Uncle I saw in a post, just trying to decipher how her and her aunt and uncle look around the same age haha

Reactions: 7
She has hashtagged baby cousin in her photos, I had the same thought because I thought it was super suss that her highlights and posts of the child only started after Fox was born ...

Does she have a YouTube channel or will this be her first video? I’m intrigued but I can’t seem to find a YouTube, that just seems like a bloody deep hole to just suddenly pull yourself out of because she’s a copy and paste of Sarah just on the other side of the continent

Reactions: 12
So many people are having issues with sizing, being sent incorrect items, and quality (sheer, rips, stains). All after her tantrum with Sabi.

1607494079773.png
1607496818354.png

1607496900242.png
1607496991802.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.