Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so bad for little Fox! She has so much money but won't buy him any toys that don't match her stupid aesthetic dream house. (lmao she really is like Barbie). Babies and toddlers NEED a variety of bright colours and different toys and textures to help stimulate their vision and promote cognitive development!!!! Let alone the fact he has little to no experience with interacting with toddlers his age!!! It's so sad the way he is neglected by his parents, and how he always looks unsure when 'domestic milf princess' sezzy says something to him. I'm just shocked and disgusted by their ignorance in regard to the care of THEIR OWN CHILD.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The series of car stories was truly bizarre. It was kind of funny/normal at first when she teased Kurt about going clubbing. But he had a totally healthy response, so she just doubled down and made it so weird. She wants him to be jealous but so many of her behavior and mannerisms are just not... sexual? Alluring? I really hate saying tit like that because being sexy or attractive varies from person to person. But her whole vibe just throws up a wall. I’d never want to approach her in public, let alone to pick her up.

Also, her “fake anger” towards Fox was totally lost on the kid. You literally see him look forward to her the first time because he’s checking for facial cues and body language that would tell him if she is really mad or playing with him. But then he just sees himself in the phone and he’s like “uh...” I don’t think he was upset or scared or anything crazy (so let’s not get frothy). However, stuff like that is going to make it hard for him to socialize with others as he gets older.
i agree, some people just give u a vibe or don’t, and Sarah to me always seems super prude (which is not bad, but it sometimes seems like she tries to convince us otherwise).
I think that’s also why so many of us here just can’t imagine any sexual action between her and kurt, she sometimes just seems almost allergic to anything sexual/intimate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
i agree, some people just give u a vibe or don’t, and Sarah to me always seems super prude (which is not bad, but it sometimes seems like she tries to convince us otherwise).
I think that’s also why so many of us here just can’t imagine any sexual action between her and kurt, she sometimes just seems almost allergic to anything sexual/intimate 😂
Sex would count as her fourth workout of the day

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It blows my mind seeing the new campaign pics on WF and knowing that is the morning after her baby boy was in hospital. I could never!!! My son is one day older than Fox and if he were in that position I wouldn’t let him go from my arms or my sight for a week at least.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
FEF837F8-1B02-496C-B76A-667B8580602A.jpeg

I think you are right.....everything else, including the shadow, foceans foot and the wave are the same.
Great detective work!

Wow - disgusting
She must have requested it and the fact he’s done that makes him just as gross.
B14C1D73-A7CF-4DC0-8832-72DEE7003CC9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
Not to defend her, but that is almost 2 hours, especially with traffic and/or traffic lights
we already discussed this extensively but it’s really not. I live in Sydney and understand the traffic and getting from south north vice versus PLUS the comment was in jest at her constant sxaggerations
Change of topic but I’m happy to see Focean babbling/making sound at last. He does seem like a sweet little boy. When is he 2?
Focean will be 2 end of March :)

Reactions: 2
A couple things/questions about her car stories:
-is it common in her area to not have a driveway? She mentioned that she’s not driving because parking in her neighborhood is bad. For a million dollar house, wouldn’t you have a driveway?! I may have misinterpreted the stories

-
the whole “I’m going clubbing, going to talk to boys yeh?” She wants a jealous reaction from Kurt but he is more like “yeah go clubbin have fun mate!” Honestly Kurt probably wants to have a guys night but she doesn’t let him Bc she thinks he will get hit on and she’s crazy controlling.

- she said she doesn’t demonize drinking but.. she still kind of puts it in a bad light. I think drinking=drunk to her? Not like oh I’m going to have a glass of wine or a beer with my burger.

-here is a theory, it’s probably way out there: Didn’t she drink and go out with she was dating her ex Mitch? Maybe, since we see her spiral off and blab and lose the plot often in her 300 stories a day rants, she is someone that kind of loses it when she’s drunk? I used to be friends with someone who was a toxic person, very mean. When she would drink, she would come at you, yell at groups of friends, call her ex boyfriends and leave messages. Would wake up the next day like “haha whoops!” Oh those lovely days in university... maybe it’s a self-control thing

• Haha
Reactions: 32
A pic Kurt posted in May, and the same pic on his story right now. Pretty sure Sarah’s thighs have been edited to look skinnier in the pic he posted to his feed 🤔 so much for body positivity
Was this recently? It’s not on his stories anymore. She just have read here and made him delete!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry Sarah what size do you wear?
I just watched this climbing out of the box video and it makes no sense to me if the aim is to promote her collection. She gingerly opens the plastic with a mildy disgusted facial expression then proceeds through a rapid fire of surprise, confusion, shock/horror ending with her running away half-frightened. I mean, she has a point. I do go through the same emotional process seeing the price and colours of her collection :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 48
-is it common in her area to not have a driveway? She mentioned that she’s not driving because parking in her neighborhood is bad. For a million dollar house, wouldn’t you have a driveway?! I may have misinterpreted the stories
I think she means she will struggle to get a park where she is going out for dinner and that’s why they’re dropping her off

Reactions: 7
I just watched this climbing out of the box video and it makes no sense to me if the aim is to promote her collection. She gingerly opens the plastic with a mildy disgusted facial expression then proceeds through a rapid fire of surprise, confusion, shock/horror ending with her running away half-frightened. I mean, she has a point. I do go through the same emotional process seeing the price and colours of her collection :ROFLMAO:
I think she’s supposed to be a Barbie escaping the box? That’s about as deep as she gets :ROFLMAO:
Her face looks like mine did when my son had diarrhoea.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
HOL’ UP. I hope she’s trying to be “funny” with this caption/video? Why don’t you bleeping sit your ass down and actually read and play with your son on a level more suitable for him, stop trying to push this narrative that fox is some surfy tradie at the age of 2. He looks so uninterested and under stimulated. I feel so sorry for him that he has a nimbus of a mother like her. She’s dumber than a spoon. Deadset.
😫🥵😤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 45
They really push this whole we are cool and live this skate surf gnarly yeah the boys life. I just don’t believe it. Come on Sarah, let’s see a blog of you skating and surfing

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
A pic Kurt posted in May, and the same pic on his story right now. Pretty sure Sarah’s thighs have been edited to look skinnier in the pic he posted to his feed 🤔 so much for body positivity
View attachment 334458
I think you are right.....everything else, including the shadow, foceans foot and the wave are the same.
Great detective work!

Wow - disgusting
She must have requested it and the fact he’s done that makes him just as gross.View attachment 334459
Very good detective work and here is a poorly executed video by me.. I thought it would be a shot slightly later where her leg would be placed further away, but no, they really did photoshop this.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m really annoyed about the thigh gap. I always thought she positioned her body in a way that created a thigh gap. I never thought she’d edit one in. I’m sad for her. I’m sad that Kurt feels the need to edit his wife in this way, I’m sad for my daughter who will grow up in a world of fake influencers.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 78
this!! I feel like it almost needs to be incorporated into the next thread title hahah
I thought of a couple last night 😂 :

sezzy in another money grab panic, seems a little manic as more and more followers discover she’s actually satanic

sezzys money grab panic, makes her look a little bit manic, losing followers by the lot so she has to buy followers and comments from bots

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can someone add all these wonderful images and comments on reddit? Launch, thigh gap etc? ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.