Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why you would do a try on haul AFTER launching the dreamland bull tit ?????

wouldnt it make sense to do it before so people know what size to get ????

Genuinely confused ???
Because it didn't sell out immediately. She thought it will be sold out with no extra effort other dan hectic barbie body contorting, but hey lot of stock left so she gotta do haul

omg I’m actually dying right now I totally missed all of this. So funny even her family can’t stand her cooking.
It's not even close to cooking! She mixed some stuff up, froze it and smacked chocolate on top. Wouldn't you want to make something nice for your sister's birthday! Heck I'd spend all day making whichever cake my sister wanted for her birthday. Just shows Scuz has utmost respect for herself and none even for her sisters.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
OH, so since you all re-posted the birthday ice block video, I watched most of how she made it. Did anyone catch how she said she doesn't own a food processor or a mixer of any kind because she doesn't like "complicated" recipes? She made a whole damn cooking app but a year ago she didn't own a food processor or any type of hand mixer/stand mixer! It's such a grift. She also said in that video she's been working on her cooking project for "two years". So A) every year she says it's been two years? and B) she's been working on it for two years and until that video (2019) still did not own basic kitchen items (as anyone who's selling any respectable recipes would have)? She also then said she spent her entire hair appointment watching YouTube videos for how to make vegan ice cream... so we are acknowledging that they're not your recipes but others' ideas that you just change by one or two ingredients? It's crazy how much she let slide in her rambling mess leading up to making ice for her sister's birthday.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
This must have happened before I started watching, she gave Kurt veneers for a birthday gift? Unless someone has said that's what they wanted, that's a terrible gift. Don't just assume everyone wants to have cosmetic work done... I'm proud of him for not bending to her pressure.

Reactions: 9
Maybe kurts white spots are from vitamin deficiencies, pretty sure they are his real teeth. Do they ever go to the dentist for regular check ups?

Reactions: 6
Kurt wasn't gifted veneers, he was gifted invisalign to straighten his teeth because as Sarah proclaimed, he was insecure about them. Well if he wasn't before, he sure was when she announced that to hundreds of thousands of people. Sarah must not of been able to bag another veneers sponsorship. Still a fucked up gift in any regard.

I think the white enamel spots are pretty normal in some people.

Can someone plz let Sarah know that natural is actually her regrowth colour...not again bleaching it to add softer blone highlights and colour?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
“Coulour”?? Yet again, more spelling errors. Your posing in front of a mirror. It’s not hard to get the spelling of a word correct?? “Oh but I’m just so busy I never read over what I type”. Okay what about individuals within society who WRITE for work and are super busy all day writing and editing. They seem to still proofread what they write.

You wrote 5 words Sarah. 5. It doesn’t take a long time to glance over the sentence you just wrote and make sure it’s grammatically correct. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS, quit focusing your work on if you have a thigh gap and if your foot is pointed out enough and if your hand is on your hip acting like a “boss”.

She is that obsessed with herself and her disordered posing it drives me mad, and the way she boasts about how busy she always is, how professional she is and what a “boss mum” she is but can’t seem to write correctly “irks” me. Wake up Sarah.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Kurt wasn't gifted veneers, he was gifted invisalign to straighten his teeth because as Sarah proclaimed, he was insecure about them. Well if he wasn't before, he sure was when she announced that to hundreds of thousands of people. Sarah must not of been able to bag another veneers sponsorship. Still a fucked up gift in any regard.

I think the white enamel spots are pretty normal in some people.

Can someone plz let Sarah know that natural is actually her regrowth colour...not again bleaching it to add softer blone highlights and colour?
I also don’t understand how she says she’s a “natural dirty/mousy blonde” when clearly her regrowth is dark brown?!

Reactions: 23
“Coulour”?? Yet again, more spelling errors. Your posing in front of a mirror. It’s not hard to get the spelling of a word correct?? “Oh but I’m just so busy I never read over what I type”. Okay what about individuals within society who WRITE for work and are super busy all day writing and editing. They seem to still proofread what they write.

You wrote 5 words Sarah. 5. It doesn’t take a long time to glance over the sentence you just wrote and make sure it’s grammatically correct. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS, quit focusing your work on if you have a thigh gap and if your foot is pointed out enough and if your hand is on your hip acting like a “boss”.

She is that obsessed with herself and her disordered posing it drives me mad, and the way she boasts about how busy she always is, how professional she is and what a “boss mum” she is but can’t seem to write correctly “irks” me. Wake up Sarah.
I can’t even with her and photoshopping!
She makes is so obvious by doing it with that rug the lines are not straight. Wake up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why the hell did she wash her hair immediately before going to the hairdressers when it was about to get dyed???? Does she know nothing??? (Don’t answer, obviously she does not)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
OK so a few days back I posted a screenshot where Sarah posted on her instagram that she wears an 'Extra Small' in the entire collection but that on WF website, the "Kelly bra" had her size listed as a Small.

Someone on this thread pointed out that white fox went in and changed the size on the bra to saying Sarah wears a size extra small. Now today! She posts this in her story ABOUT THE SAME BRA.... WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Is any one else wondering what explanation she’d give for the photoshop saga (or any of the plethora of sagas really) if asked in person? Ie. by her hairdresser or someone at the salon?
Gosh I would love to be in the chair next to her right now, I don’t think I’d be able to help but strike up a “conversation” with her

• Haha
I can’t even with her and photoshopping!
She makes is so obvious by doing it with that rug the lines are not straight. Wake up!!
That’s just the design of the rug. I remember her posting a video on Instagram doing a work out on it in their last flat and it was the same. I only remember it so well because I wouldn’t be able to live with a rug like that in my home because of the design

Reactions: 10
OH, so since you all re-posted the birthday ice block video, I watched most of how she made it. Did anyone catch how she said she doesn't own a food processor or a mixer of any kind because she doesn't like "complicated" recipes? She made a whole damn cooking app but a year ago she didn't own a food processor or any type of hand mixer/stand mixer! It's such a grift. She also said in that video she's been working on her cooking project for "two years". So A) every year she says it's been two years? and B) she's been working on it for two years and until that video (2019) still did not own basic kitchen items (as anyone who's selling any respectable recipes would have)? She also then said she spent her entire hair appointment watching YouTube videos for how to make vegan ice cream... so we are acknowledging that they're not your recipes but others' ideas that you just change by one or two ingredients? It's crazy how much she let slide in her rambling mess leading up to making ice for her sister's birthday.
Yep I picked up on the no cooking tools immediately too. What kind of person who loves cooking doesn’t own even a hand mixer? I’m surprised at this point she even has a whisk.
just goes to show, she shouldn’t be bringing out a cooking project. It’s 100% going to be full of “clean eating” recipes that are just ingredients slapped together to make a gross bland meal - clean eating recipes circa 2010.

Fox, was this your sleep paralysis demon at 1.30am buddy?
What nightmares are made of.

Reactions: 12
Isn’t having a Barbie themed clothing line, calling a product in the range (Skipper), using the exact same pink cursive font and a “dreamland” campaign borderline copyright?
She’s piggybacking off a multi-million dollar company. Would love to see Sarah try to take on Mattel lol
Sorry, I don’t know much about copyright law but would love someone to fill me in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.