Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I commented on the celebrity spellcheck post and both Sarah and Kurt have blocked me.
Please note I don’t follow either of them or interact. When I check the list, neither of them are following that account. So they must have fake accounts right?

So S&K or Tanika must be checking that post, then creating a list for both Sarah and Kurt to block??? What a waste of a Saturday, it’s so pathetic. They are not the victims here, they are not being bullied. They photoshopped a thigh gap.....own up!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 94
Earthy Andy is always making those banana pops, her method is much better than Sarah’s 🥴
Earthy Andy is everything Sarah wishes she was... Effortlessly slim and tall, yogi body, naturally tanned to total bronzeness, trio of white-blonde babies, surfer family Hawaii life, and most of all... Earthy Andy doesn’t #spons every single thing she does 😂
Didn’t Sarah meet Earthy Andy in Hawaii and struggle through a pilates class with her? I am going to revisit that vlog for Lols

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So Fox's awake times are 3 hours in the morning, then 7+ hours in the afternoon? That blew my mind (for context, my same aged bebe is awake 7am-12pm then 2pm-7.30pm) Obviously every babe is different and even our sched changes daily, but honestly those times make me think Fox must be an ANGEL because most couldn't do such a long awake stretch after a nap.

View attachment 335595
This is identical to the sleep schedule I have with my 17 month old. We have baby friends with similar nap times too and it’s easy. I think this particular example can be fairly standard.

Reactions: 4
I commented on the celebrity spellcheck post and both Sarah and Kurt have blocked me.
Please note I don’t follow either of them or interact. When I check the list, neither of them are following that account. So they must have fake accounts right?

So S&K or Tanika must be checking that post, then creating a list for both Sarah and Kurt to block??? What a waste of a Saturday, it’s so pathetic. They are not the victims here, they are not being bullied. They photoshopped a thigh gap.....own up!
that is just absurd, the lengths they go to is insane really

Reactions: 19

It’s really sad isn’t it! Instagram is really just la-la land. You can’t just block people in real life if they have a different opinion than you. Also what if any of those blocked people have supported Sarah (and her lavish lifestyle) in the past or even currently.. now she’s giving them the middle finger by blocking them. There will come a day these influencers need to start being held accountable. Just like magazines and airbrushing etc from the 90s and before.

Reactions: 19
In other words, if your kid is a fussy eater you're a lazy parent who didn't put a "huge effort" in 😡
wait till he goes to school (if he doesn’t end up homeschooled) and gets ‘normal’ snacks from his friends. Or when he’s old enough to go to birthday parties without mummy and gets his first taste of fairy bread, party pies, sausage rolls etc. though, makes me wonder if she’ll lie and drum into him and his friends’ parents he’s allergic or intolerant to foods. Kids raised with restrictive parents like that is soooo unhealthy and unhelpful. My partner’s mum did that to him as a kid and as soon as he left home he would eat absolute trash because it was the first time in his life he could. And even now at 28 he still eats a bunch of trash from an average person’s childhood and I couldn’t stomach a lot of that nowadays.

Reactions: 27
I’ve been keeping up with the comments. As previous posters have said (here and on celebspellcheck) she’s blocking people (or Kurt is) that just comment on this. That’s fine, this was worth it to me: someone asking where they can learn more. I’ve been following her since day 1 and I feel mislead and betrayed. As we all should. This isn’t just hating for the fun of it/gossip, this is 100% not okay and it’s so gross/disturbing that they’ve mastered hiding their tit. They can call us haters all they want, we are CONCERNED. I never invest myself in celebrity tit like this but this is FUCKED. Sarah (or Tanika) if you’re reading this: I trusted you. I was young and listened to you. You let me down. Shame on you. Maybe I should’ve been smarter and not trusted an influencer. But no matter what happens, you get to live the rest of your life knowing you lied multiple times.(edit to hide my name)
3279D3CB-109E-4BE2-95F6-5415B0406776.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Someone is also buying YouTube subscribers. 10k new subscribers yesterday...unlikely
1B7D135B-8508-459F-A93C-F24F70CB0C87.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Why do I feel like this was a stab at Scuz for saying her sisters never drink. Let them have fun without you pushing your ideals on them!
this was what I meant the other day! Tahlia totally loves a party as most 20-25 year olds do. Not saying it’s good or bad, but I just don’t get Sarah lying about it when her sister openly does binge drink like most people her age

Reactions: 28
This is identical to the sleep schedule I have with my 17 month old. We have baby friends with similar nap times too and it’s easy. I think this particular example can be fairly standard.
I understand every child has a different sleep routine...I had 5, and they were all different to an extent...but expecting a little fella to go 7 hours awake, and then complain he is fractious and oh, so emotional is just not fair on him. Most of my babies were still having a good morning sleep and a shorter afternoon nap at this age. I'm not saying all babies should be doing this, but ffs read the signs Sezzzie! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I understand every child has a different sleep routine...I had 5, and they were all different to an extent...but expecting a little fella to go 7 hours awake, and then complain he is fractious and oh, so emotional is just not fair on him. Most of my babies were still having a good morning sleep and a shorter afternoon nap at this age. I'm not saying all babies should be doing this, but ffs read the signs Sezzzie! 🤦‍♀️
Thank you - I didn't mean to make anyone feel crappy about what works for them.. I read a lot of tit (i googled/did ReSeArCh, guiise) about baby naps when we dropped to one and something that stuck with me was how a nap is less restorative than sleep, therefore you can't expect a bub to have a longer awake time after a nap than after night sleep. It just seems so arrogant to be like "he's cranky in the arvo so we plop him in front of the tv" when really you could just change up your non-scheduled days to help your lil mate out.

Reactions: 8
Reading the comments on reddit and people are defending her for photoshopping saying it is real and raw because she had a moment of not liking her body so altered it like everyone else does. Not everyone uses photoshop or filters! Sarahs fans really believe she can do no wrong. So sad to think that people believe that it’s normal to alter images and that everyone does it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
Going back to the other night when she went "out with the girls", a couple things I wanted to comment on:

She was trying to get a reaction out of Kurt by saying she was going to get drunk and go dancing and goes "you're so boring" when he isn't bothered by her going out...Right, HE's the boring one.. good grief. Girl probably ordered a peppermint tea on her big night out. No shame in not drinking, no one really bats an eye these days if you don't, but she seems to want to make a point about it.

Second, she comments how she's an introvert at home but an extrovert when she's out with people, so therefore she doesn't need a drink to feel social. We all heard her at the hen's party, talking over everyone... there is being an extrovert and there is the need to be the centre of attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

They are honestly building a list of people, whether they know who sarah and Kurt are, that will be against them and have a negative opinion of them. They are making it more likely for people to speak out against them.
Raise your hand if you’ve been personally blocked by Kurt and Sarah for just commenting on an Instagram post:

1607218876345.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 62
So I’m confused why is her smoked salmon almost white? I mean I’m not aussie I’m canadian but I’ve never seen smoked salmon so light. Looks like turkey breast
I think she said she doesn't like it smoked as is so she grills it before eating

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Question: did anyone/does anyone know how to send the photoshop tit to daily mail? Seems like something right up their ally

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.