Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is the last thread's recap if any new member wants to get up to speed with all her scandals and despicable actions:

Let me know if you prefer I paste the whole text for next time!

Thank you @ShadowRex for the great title!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So this is so petty but I work for a large software company and the fact the Adobe Flash is being decommissioned Dec 2020 from browsers has legit been the worst situation.

Top it off now Sarah’s a #adobepartner is legit icing on the cake. duck Adobe

Reactions: 25
I really dislike that campaign because when they showed the product, it looked so basic. I don't get it, it's a to-do list you can share and live edit? Cool, but it literally looks like a word doc.

Notion is a much better product, but I get the appeal of having an Adobe for this if you already pay for other Adobe products.

Edit: YOOO ONE OF THE NOTES SAYS "shave head". She's such a bleeping witch about his hair, and she now gets paid for that joke.
Screenshot_20201201-191021.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Also one of the notes say “teach Fox to surf”. He can’t even swim yet, give the poor kid a break.

Reactions: 34
For those as annoyed as I was to see her filming while riding, WITH Focean on the bike as well. I asked my husband who is a cop if she could get fined for that like you would in a car.
He said:
Yeah, bloody oath. That’s video evidence of them breaking two laws - not being in control of a bicycle and not wearing a helmet. I mean... both of those things are like 80 dollarydoo tickets, so not a huge loss, but still. Yeah.

Sorry for his Aussie as wording and use of Bluey cartoon wording 😂 dollarydoos

But yeah, what an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
These threads move so fast, considering she has lost over 2k followers in the past 3 or so days makes me think alot of people have found these forums? Or is Sarah just undoing herself?

That video promoting Adobe was such a mess, if she didnt say what it was for I would have literally no clue. I would just think it was just another video shaming and making fun of Kurt and putting all the workload onto him, like whats new? At least it would have been so easy to make as its just their reality.

Reactions: 39
Not gonna lie - it's not a bad video given they put it together yesterday (date stamps on the Adobe To Do List are 30/11) and better than videos they've made in the past (Tropeaka cookie dough protein, Spotify playlist podcast)

However - I feel like being picky today :) It already irks me how often Sarah has spelling errors in her posts and story captions (cue the infamous "becasue"). Like, if this is your full-time job, do it properly? It just shows she doesn't check her work or if she does, she doesn't care to correct it? If this happened at my work when emailing clients or writing reports, it would just be viewed as lazy and unprofessional.

Casual posts aside, you would think they would correct spelling errors when creating content for major brands like Adobe and Mazda??
"Greatefully" / "Make coffee's" / "Oragnise" / "Abit"
It's just abit a bit careless and embarrassing, no? And have they now unintentionally shown a flaw in Adobe...no red squiggly line.... :ROFLMAO:
IMG_9316.jpg

IMG_9316 3.jpg

IMG_9317 3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 66
That ad made me so uncomfortable when she put the note in his mouth... I’m not trying to make this a gender issue but imagine if durt or another male shoved notes in a woman’s mouth telling her to do things. People would be questioning it. Because it’s Sarah it’s ok? I get the idea but it just gives me weird vibes. Has she not watched the ep of KUWTK when Scott shoves a note in the waiters mouth in Vegas lol.

Also why doesn’t she have to put paid partnership at the top of her posts? It’s so frustrating.

• Angry
Reactions: 71
That ad made me so uncomfortable when she put the note in his mouth... I’m not trying to make this a gender issue but imagine if durt or another male shoved notes in a woman’s mouth telling her to do things. People would be questioning it. Because it’s Sarah it’s ok? I get the idea but it just gives me weird vibes. Has she not watched the ep of KUWTK when Scott shoves a note in the waiters mouth in Vegas lol.

Also why doesn’t she have to put paid partnership at the top of her posts? It’s so frustrating.
I 100% agree. I really didn’t like that part...it wasn’t funny in the least bit. I find it rather vindictive after he stuck the “pick up Abby’s 💩 “...she’s like yea, “imma stick it to ya”. Which like many of you as said TOTAL representation of their actual relationship. Durt does everything...the poor guy looks sooooo run down. Not the same bubbly and glowing hunk of a man we met 2-3 years earlier...and honestly, he looked emasculated when she was shoving the note in his mouth. His body language showed it all.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Not gonna lie - it's not a bad video given they put it together yesterday (date stamps on the Adobe To Do List are 30/11) and better than videos they've made in the past (Tropeaka cookie dough protein, Spotify playlist podcast)

However - I feel like being picky today :) It already irks me how often Sarah has spelling errors in her posts and story captions (cue the infamous "becasue"). Like, if this is your full-time job, do it properly? It just shows she doesn't check her work or if she does, she doesn't care to correct it? If this happened at my work when emailing clients or writing reports, it would just be viewed as lazy and unprofessional.

Casual posts aside, you would think they would correct spelling errors when creating content for major brands like Adobe and Mazda??
It's just abit a bit careless and embarrassing, no? And have they now unintentionally shown a flaw in Adobe...no red squiggly line.... :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 330362
View attachment 330367
View attachment 330368
Typos and overall poor grammar are my pet peeves!

Reactions: 15
Just came across Sarah's first youtube video on her channel - she seems so young here and weird to watch videos where she hasn't met Kurt yet (I only started following when she became pregnant). But what stuck out to me was her saying at around 3:26 "I used to eat whatever, I used to eat Maccas, lollies, bread, yogurt, milk, all that kind of stuff" - what?! In her head bread/milk/yogurt are essentially junk food, which I just find sad. I guess she's been this way forever but just sad now that she has such a huge platform to spread it to

• Wow
Reactions: 20

View attachment 330362
View attachment 330367
View attachment 330368
‘Be Mum’ and ‘You can do my work for me’ .. but I thought she was a boss babe multitasker that could do it all??

Reactions: 17
“I’m a grub”
She looks so different here..
I guess this is what she actually looks like without makeup and filters. Nothing wrong with how she looks, it is just weird

Edit: oh wow, I just watched the stories. She is manic, what is up with her

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I guess this is what she actually looks like without makeup and filters. Nothing wrong with how she looks, it is just weird

Edit: oh wow, I just watched the stories. She is manic, what is up with her
She does have a filter though 🤷🏻‍♀️I’m not sure I have seen her without one lately at all.

Reactions: 16

View attachment 330362
View attachment 330367
View attachment 330368
Yes! I can't stand her poor spelling and grammar. Note it says "greatefully" "RECIEVED" oh my goodness... I noticed on her post about Fox in hospital the other day she spelt "losing" as "loosing." Imagine being 26 (?27?) or however old she is, and not knowing the difference between lose and loose. This witch was going to be a teacher? As if!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
She’s doing curly girl method because poopy powder doesn’t work and her hair is still thin and fragile. Just like the fragile little bird she is.

Did anyone just hear her say ‘I’ve been working with Tropeka a long time’ What the hell is wrong with her? Why is she disclosing this info?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Okay so things I’ve realised from their recent ad for Adobe - Kurt looks like a rat and they really need to work on their sound mixing because as soon as their VO kicked in, we couldn’t hear tit.
Poor form from these “creatives”.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.