Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone recommended Elise Cook here so I have been following her and her parenting journey which has been nice and refreshing but unfortunately I had to unfollow today 😢 the talk about homeopathy really put me off. Same with Elsas Wholesomelife and all her tropeka powders 🤦🏼‍♀️ I have recently been unfollowing so many.. what is wrong with these influencers
D5B37E85-0B6A-4862-A267-06B1D732B557.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’ve been hate following Sarah for months and have finally felt compelled to post after seeing how badly photoshopped her latest overpriced collection is - her belly button is stretched sideways! That’s just on example
84642678-5325-4004-80B0-AFD29F2FE7EB.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I don't understand why they want to use selfies that Sarah has taken in her house for their website?! Like they spend soOoOoOo much time and effort for shoots, and then just use mirror selfies... As per usual, stupidly expensive, unsustainable fast fashion. This collection is definitely targeting her younger audience, as a mid 20s adult, I couldn't imagine walking around in broad daylight wearing pastel tie dye (although no shade to those who do, just not my style).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve been hate following Sarah for months and have finally felt compelled to post after seeing how badly photoshopped her latest overpriced collection is - her belly button is stretched sideways! That’s just on example View attachment 334090
It's not her belly button, if you zoom in you can see it's the shadow from the drawstring. From afar it does look like a weird belly button though lol

Reactions: 5
I’ve been hate following Sarah for months and have finally felt compelled to post after seeing how badly photoshopped her latest overpriced collection is - her belly button is stretched sideways! That’s just on example View attachment 334090
I was bored one afternoon and went through some of her awful edits from her Instagram and some of the campaigns. They were pretty funny. She has little attention to detail.

Reactions: 8
Sorry double post today but what was the point of the shoot/ campaign day if:
a) they barely even release a campaign and post the release date before there is any pictures or promo video at all?? They really don’t “hype up” a release at all

b) if most of the pictures on wfb website are selfies from their home?!? Makes no sense to me

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 27
What on earth am I looking at right now?? This appropriating liar is really out there trying to be as racist as possible!! This is clearly black face! She’s completely altered her ethnicity and anyone seeing her for the first time wouldn’t think she’s Caucasian. Why is she STILL getting away with this tit! View attachment 333910

Hello again! POC here and I had to come out of my lurking cave for this. I am absolutely shocked and offended with this story that she put up.

Sarah, we know you read here so for once please take into consideration what we have to say. This is not to troll you, this is a genuine concern relating to these stories that you have posted.

To start off, let me say that I have absolutely no issues with people getting a natural/fake tan or using filters. But this image? It's pushing it too far. I am a person of colour and you look like one as well...but...you're not. How you do not see a problem in that is beyond me.

You have absolutely no idea the amount of discrimination we face on a daily basis. From my own personal experiences, I have been turned down apartments, I have been openly discriminated against at jobs, I have even had people comment on the shade of my skin and say to me "But...you're not dark enough to be from...". Or even ridiculous comments saying 'You're too dark to wear a colour that bright". I have even gotten extremely rude and derogatory comments about the food from my culture - the same food that you have absolutely no problems making and...absolutely destroying.

You have to understand that we do not have a choice in our day to day lives to change the colour of our skin. I do not have the option using my white privilege where I please and then suddenly switch over to a dark filter just because I think it looks nice (oh, and let's not forget silencing people when they mention it). I also cannot switch off the "filter" and the discrimination that comes with being of a darker skin colour as well.

Let that sink in for a second.

It's incredibly disrespectful, it's hurtful, and absolutely bleeping ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 102
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.