Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Skye put them brain cells to good use and say somethingggg
I could be wrong but it looks like skyes most recent Instagram pic is photoshopped. The pool tile just blurs into the other when the rest are all solid black grout around them.. idk

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Question for you lovely people.
At what point did go from loving sarahs content to then despising her? Can you pin point the exact moment.
For me it was the constant "project comeback" after she took mainstream medicine or ate a chip in NZ all while being in early stage of pregnancy.
I followed on and off after Kurt was in the videos more but I was still a huge fan until a short while after her pregnancy. I remember crying watching her birth vlog. I can't remember exactly what it was, but I was really frustrated because I was extremely jealous of all the stuff she had. I never wanted to admit that because it makes me sound like a "jealous haterrrr", but I now realise it's because of how heavily she pushes consumerism. I was so annoyed my life wasn't good enough to openly gloat about, and then I got even more annoyed when she complained but half heartedly said she was grateful. I knew she was lying when saying she was appreciative in amongst her complaints. I found Guru Gossip and the rest is history ✌

Edit: it also pissed me off that they got a purebred puppy, when there are thousands of puppies and dogs being put down everyday around this country. I commented on the health code saying "why did you get Abby from a puppy mill" and they were like "it was on a farm from a trusted breeder". I was like "yeah, a farm is the perfect place for a puppy mill...".
Please don't come at me with excuses to buy purebred dogs (exception for service dogs), because I don't want to have it haha

Reactions: 36
These mum Q&As were so cringe... And she picks the weirdest things to try to prove what good loving mother she is - like saying how much she missed Fox when he sleeps and she hopes he wakes up.
I am actually quite happy when my kid is down for a nap and I have a moment to myself. But maybe that is only because I happen to be a full time mum and every day is a mum day for me 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She's gotten progressively lazier with each collection. The overall quality seems to have gone downhill and the endless array of product launches scream desperate to me. Maybe she's got a lot of expenses coming up (cough cough outstanding renovation bills or upcoming wedding expenses) or is realising that she's killing off her fan base and is hoping to hoard as much money as possible? It's very odd for a business to almost avoid doing a proper marketing campaign. She gives little to no warning of new product launches and doesn't really go through them to show her stans what they'd be purchasing.

I think it's also in very poor taste to continue with a Barbie themed product launch less than a week after being called out for photoshopping images.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
At what point did go from loving sarahs content to then despising her? Can you pin point the exact moment.
For me it was the constant "project comeback" after she took mainstream medicine or ate a chip in NZ all while being in early stage of pregnancy.
Do you work for her? ;)
NGL, you're not the first to ask this question as a newcomer and then get uncovered as a spy of hers looking for tips on how to fix her PR nightmare of an existence.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Do you work for her? ;)
NGL, you're not the first to ask this question as a newcomer and then get uncovered as a spy of hers looking for tips on how to fix her PR nightmare of an existence.
Haha Na I'm just curious I have so many different things to say but the first one was the project come backs I still follow her but not because I like her

Reactions: 9
Sarahs day #15: A Barbie girl in a thigh-gap photoshop world, face of plastic, it's fantastic!

She is right, the whole Barbie theme/look she has gone for is her most accurate marketing tactic to date

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
I went to one of my best mates birthdays and met a bunch of her gym friends (bit older than me) who knew Sarah. One of them said she would hate for her daughters to look up to Sarah and I asked why and these girls gave me a full on list of reasons + referenced all this tit that I completely did not pick up on like the curing cancer bullshit, getting her Reno’s for free, all her friends on her payroll etc. I appreciated how they weren’t just straight up hating but took the time to explain scenarios and why they were so toxic. I was already kind of off her because this was around the time she started going off on tangents on her Instagram stories way more frequently (believe it or not there was a time when she did not post as much pointless and random tit). Then the cultural appropriation scandal and I unfollowed. I can’t seem to walk away completely though because it’s honestly like watching a car crash, I really am terrified that she’s got such a huge platform and people are oblivious to just how disgustingly toxic she is, I found her post-highschool and it makes me sick to think how badly things could have gone if I had been any younger without my head screwed on.

Truly though those girls opened my eyes. It was like the glass shattering episode of how I met your mother, I just couldn’t move past it. I’m mad at myself because I really should’ve picked up on it sooner considering the person who introduced me to her channel (knew Sarah as well) and has a really disordered relationship with food and a lot of body image issues that they would project onto me. I cut them off because I’ve never had any issues with the way that I look or been obsessive over food but it was making me start to second guess myself, but I didn’t pick up the link until these girls brought it all to my attention. I feel like I’ve done my part by educating those around me on her behaviour and letting them draw their own conclusions with the hard evidence (and the conclusion is always an unfollow)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ve been keeping up with the comments. As previous posters have said (here and on celebspellcheck) she’s blocking people (or Kurt is) that just comment on this. That’s fine, this was worth it to me: someone asking where they can learn more. I’ve been following her since day 1 and I feel mislead and betrayed. As we all should. This isn’t just hating for the fun of it/gossip, this is 100% not okay and it’s so gross/disturbing that they’ve mastered hiding their tit. They can call us haters all they want, we are CONCERNED. I never invest myself in celebrity tit like this but this is FUCKED. Sarah (or Tanika) if you’re reading this: I trusted you. I was young and listened to you. You let me down. Shame on you. Maybe I should’ve been smarter and not trusted an influencer. But no matter what happens, you get to live the rest of your life knowing you lied multiple times.(edit to hide my name)
View attachment 336288
I’m a bit behind on the goss - what is the small business she ruined?!

Reactions: 3
Well I was an OG subscriber. The video where she was with her uni friend going on about how she had sodi bloat. That's when I decided I didn't like her. But I still watched lol

Reactions: 4
I'm 99% sure they aren't the ones deleting and blocking. It's literally a full time job, so they have to be paying someone (or a team?? 😂)
I've wondered the same thing...surely she would be more upset, more "poor, poor me" if she read all these comments and the ones on her page? If it was me, I'd be a blithering heap curled up in a corner, but she seems almost totally oblivious to it all!

Reactions: 9
Haha Na I'm just curious I have so many different things to say but the first one was the project come backs I still follow her but not because I like her
At this point, there's just too much. The reason people complain about her Botox, fillers, expensive house etc. is because she doesn't really acknowledge it as a contradiction to her beliefs. She doesn't acknowledge the Photoshop. She didn't acknowledge she fucked up with Sabi. She constantly shows her life online, and then gets mad when people ask questions. The most recent example is of her being sassy about someone suggesting Abby doesn't get attention, and she then said "oh we just don't show it". The attitude was like: we don't show it, go away, how dare you. But as a viewer and a fan, you're watching EVERY other part of her life; her son in hospital, her birth, her finding out she was pregnant, her founding out her grandma died etc. There is sooo much she shows, yet laughs at a fan for not assuming she just didn't show them playing with Abby?
After every controversy, small or large, she shoves her son in front of the camera. A few days after the Sabi issue, she shows tens of photos and videos of Focks to deflect - "how could they be angry now, my son is sick", she thinks.
After the bushfire fundraiser, she has a little cry about the meanies who bullied her about donating with receipts, despite keeping the money for weeks. That's suspicious no matter who you are, let alone a YouTuber.
She repeats the same useless tit about her life to prove herself. She's a size extra small, her son love to surf, her son hates toys except tools, her fiance is a bro- she's smelly, but he's smellier! Let's not forget she MADE HER OWN BABY FORMULA.

Actually, I remembered it. I remember the exact moment. She had this second of clarity where she remarked about how her old exercise habits were restrictive, and that she lost her period training for her ebook. She said that she was unhealthy. And then she bleeping continued to use that image to promote her "project comeback from create a human", and lamented that she didn't look that way. What way, Sarah? The way you previously said represented illness and unhealthy living???

There's just this bleeping influx of misinformation, out of touch complaints, and secrets. She is 10000% entitled to her privacy, but stop blocking, deleting, and hiding stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I'm 99% sure they aren't the ones deleting and blocking. It's literally a full time job, so they have to be paying someone (or a team?? 😂)
I've always thought they must have a team of sorts for this stuff. I've seen comments disappear (on YT) when it would be like 3am in the morning for them. Tanika is a definitely one of them as she moderates the Facebook Group. Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if it's all of their little group: Scuzz, Durt, Tanika, Jei and Ed. They seem to have this lucretive thing going on where they are pooling multiple businesses together (SD, KJ Media, Two Palms Media, Sunee (at least)) so they are each profitting from using each other. The blocking and deleting is probably done by all five of them across all of their business platforms, with SD being the top priority.

Reactions: 24
I could be wrong but it looks like skyes most recent Instagram pic is photoshopped. The pool tile just blurs into the other when the rest are all solid black grout around them.. idk
oh I’m sure she does it too, I was just hoping she would comment something interesting enough to bring a bit of “drama”. Not for the sake of drama but because most of Sarah’s followers that are not die hard fans probably don’t even know about the photoshop since they’ll never address it. If Skye was involved more people would hear about it. But looks like she’ll just buy the followers she lost and pretend nothing happened 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I've always thought they must have a team of sorts for this stuff. I've seen comments disappear (on YT) when it would be like 3am in the morning for them. Tanika is a definitely one of them as she moderates the Facebook Group. Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if it's all of their little group: Scuzz, Durt, Tanika, Jei and Ed. They seem to have this lucretive thing going on where they are pooling multiple businesses together (SD, KJ Media, Two Palms Media, Sunee (at least)) so they are each profitting from using each other. The blocking and deleting is probably done by all five of them across all of their business platforms, with SD being the top priority.
I didn't know about Two Palms until you said it. Tbh this is the only legit business I see that Sarah is a part of. Sarah's Day is a business, but it's business is now to sell other businesses 😅

Reactions: 5
I‘be been following her from the start but actually lost interest when she got together with Kurt. Nothing to do with Kurt but I do think once she moved out her parents, she changed for the worst. I haven’t been on Tattle/GG since then, that’s been the past year i’d say. Up until then I just hated her in my head and semi followed her.

I must have zoned out around the time of Hawaii airlines....as I don’t remember much about that.

The one thing I remember about her first videos was making her hot chocolate because she said it was amazing. It was cacao, almond milk and soooooo much sweetener. It was gross and I couldn’t drink it. Who remembers how much sweetener she would put in food?

————
I actually remember watching this video and thinking what the hell -

She had an açai bowl for breakfast so couldn’t eat fruit for the rest of the day due to the sugar content :censored:

What’s Mitchs surname?

—-

Also - I can’t reveal my source but I can say my cousin knows someone working on the barbie shoot - which means nothing to anyone but me. The Barbie shoot was done 21st Nov. I’m not sure which day Fox was in hospital? Was it the Thursday?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Sarahs day #15: A Barbie girl in a thigh-gap photoshop world, face of plastic, it's fantastic!

She is right, the whole Barbie theme/look she has gone for is her most accurate marketing tactic to date
I hope you don’t mind if I riff on this and make it a little more flowy 😬

Sarah’s Day #15: She’s a Barbie girl in her own world, face of plastic, it’s fantastic!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I‘be been following her from the start but actually lost interest when she got together with Kurt. Nothing to do with Kurt but I do think once she moved out her parents, she changed for the worst. I haven’t been on Tattle/GG since then, that’s been the past year i’d say. Up until then I just hated her in my head and semi followed her.

I must have zoned out around the time of Hawaii airlines....as I don’t remember much about that.

The one thing I remember about her first videos was making her hot chocolate because she said it was amazing. It was cacao, almond milk and soooooo much sweetener. It was gross and I couldn’t drink it. Who remembers how much sweetener she would put in food?

————
I actually remember watching this video and thinking what the hell -

She had an açai bowl for breakfast so couldn’t eat fruit for the rest of the day due to the sugar content :censored:

What’s Mitchs surname?

—-

Also - I can’t reveal my source but I can say my cousin knows someone working on the barbie shoot - which means nothing to anyone but me. The Barbie shoot was done 21st Nov. I’m not sure which day Fox was in hospital? Was it the Thursday?
Mitch's instagram handle is@mitchlindsay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.