Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madblonde

That ad made me so uncomfortable when she put the note in his mouth... I’m not trying to make this a gender issue but imagine if durt or another male shoved notes in a woman’s mouth telling her to do things. People would be questioning it. Because it’s Sarah it’s ok? I get the idea but it just gives me weird vibes. Has she not watched the ep of KUWTK when Scott shoves a note in the waiters mouth in Vegas lol.

Also why doesn’t she have to put paid partnership at the top of her posts? It’s so frustrating.

• Angry
Reactions: 71

japaneseradish

- Apparently she has already filmed this 3 times. I believe this actually the third time it has been filmed. ‘The world doesn’t want her to talk about her wedding’ e.g. dogs barking, jack hammering etc etc

- Spent the whole weekend planning (on her digital detox lol)

- She is sharing all the juicy wedding goss with us, her best friends

- 2 minute 20 second Esmi plug where she mentions her promo code twice

- Fox will be ring bearer but he is so HiGh EnErGy so they will need to tie the rings to the cushion since it is an outdoor wedding the rings might go flying into the ocean

- Wedding to be held at favourite place eva, where she is so present at Elements. A resort in none other than Byron Bay for anyone who has missed it. Confirmed miss religious is not getting married in a church

- Wedding will be so easy since the ceremony and reception is all at Elements

- For her, weddings she has loved are not just about the aesthetics but about the feel

- 5 bridesmaids (2 sisters, tanika and ? ?). She hasn’t told them yet but in their soul they know. She is getting them gold chain bracelets with their initial

- Control Queen has a better idea of what she wants them to wear now that she’s picked her dress but in the same breath doesn’t really care what they wear (as if) as long as they are comfortable 3

- The dress……….. (this is another bestie chat)
But we are not bridesmaids, just guests at the wedding
She tried to make a dress mood board but it was very inconsistent
She went to 3 stores didn’t love any dresses until the last one she went to which is the same boutique her older sister got her dress at
Fox had to get babysat for her to go wedding dress shopping with her sisters and Tanika
She found her classic me dress. Went back to try it on for the second time. She said its super her and super Sezzy but she didn’t have that ‘yes’ moment where she knew it was meant to be her dress
Owner asks her to try on another dress from the same designer in her size because when you try on wedding dress they’re obviously not in your size. She was trying on size 12 dresses which obviously had to be clamped because she’s actually a size 8.
She ended up liking this dress. Tanika already asked her to try it on the first time and she shut her down because it wasn’t her style.
She leaves the boutique not having ordered a dress. Now we have Dress A (the size 12 dress) and Dress B (the size 8 dress).
Dress A had her heart but she felt to flustered so she made a collage of the ‘polar opposite’ dresses and asked six close friends (who? lol) for their opinion and no one gave her an answer
She had to order the dress otherwise it wouldn’t be ready for her May wedding. Busy boss milf mum doesn’t have time to go back to the boutique because she’s so busy so she HAS to pick off the photos.
She orders Dress A and pays the deposit. Feels empty inside and flat. Boutique owner sends her emojis of “champagne, flowers and woo” and scuz is like “eh. no. i’m not feeling like that”
Goes to the gym because thats where she thinks best and mid burpee it comes to her that she needs to order the other dress. She runs to her phone and says “I know I’m the most annoying customer you’ve ever had”. Changes her mind. All good because they haven’t ordered the dress. The owner texts her again, “champagne, flowers, fireworks” and she feels “champagne, flowers, fireworks in her soul”
Ordering Dress A and feeling the regret made her know she needed to order Dress B.

- Usual Byron flowers are dried palms and she loves that but it’s been done
She’s not going total neutral or total pink. Somewhere in between.

- She is getting a wedding planner but she says she is a CONTROL FREAK and so she wants to be involved in picking everything but in terms of it all coming together and running smoothly on the day she doesn’t want any part of it

- Getting ‘deep’ talking about budget - “This is a safe space, a kind space, we don’t open the doors to the mean people, to the trolls, to the haterz with a z”
Again, we are her friends this is a personal sit down chat
No idea how much wedding stuff cost cause ‘wedding tax’
Being realistic about COVID rules have 3 different guest lists, 150 people, 120 people and 70 people. Apparently if another wave hit they would be all g to go ahead with their 70 people wedding
She’s “heard through the grapevine” that restrictions on dancing at weddings could be lifted by May
In her mind she’s planning for a wedding of 120 people (sorry to those 30 who just got axed)
Byron weddings are beautiful but not cheap. A base Byron wedding is AUD$50k excluding flowers. They do not want to go above and beyond but housing her family, Kurt’s family and their wedding party for a few days before and they are also getting flowers, cake and entertainment (likely a live performer) but don’t worry guys she isn’t getting fire dancers even though Focean would love it
She does not have a locked in budget because she doesn’t know how much things are (think she is forgetting a budget is based off how much you’re willing to spend rather than just the cost of what you want)
Her flowers may be 5k or 10k she has no idea
Getting a 3 course dinner + drinks (base drinks since they aren’t big drinkers)

- Baby #2
They already feel like a family since they’re engaged, have a house, a dog, and a child
They ‘feel’ married
They want to be legally married before their second baby
She is clucky. Inserts definition of clucky. Uses word clucky in definition.
The past 2 months have been baby fever and she is getting hot and stingy boobs which is what happens when lactating and they’re missing a newborn
They’re trying on their honeymoon but she is hesitant because she doesn’t want people to ask if she is pregnant or trying etc etc
Reminds people to be kind because it can be hard to get pregnant (no mention of PCOS and how this may impact) and they might not pregnant as quick as Fox.

- WED SHRED
Comes with negative connotations but she doesn’t know any brides who haven’t gone for a walk/eaten healthy/increased their fitness to look their best on their wedding day. Tells people to do whatever makes you feel happy and confident
For her, she is very confident in her body and routine right now. If she trained harder or ate cleaner she think she would spiral off no balance
You’re my hero for this recap. Doing the Lord’s work

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

SarahTommy

FEF837F8-1B02-496C-B76A-667B8580602A.jpeg

I think you are right.....everything else, including the shadow, foceans foot and the wave are the same.
Great detective work!

Wow - disgusting
She must have requested it and the fact he’s done that makes him just as gross.
B14C1D73-A7CF-4DC0-8832-72DEE7003CC9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 69

Bananabread20

"There's got to be more to life" ...so she escapes to have a PILLOW FIGHT 😱😱😱 Such an inspiration. I too hope one day to cast off the metaphorical packaging of the patriachy so I can step right into reductive gender steretypes ✌🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

japaneseradish

Don't worry guys, I'm sure this is a WEIRD FLUKE as she has nEvEr edited her photos or videos. Or plan B (her fav) - blame Kurt. "GuYs I had NoOoOo ideA..."

ETA: it's getting actually really insane seeing how closely they monitor this thread and directly respond/address/correct for what we say here. I feel like Tanika's full time duties include reading here. Must be fun reading this thread 24/7! Enjoy, Tan!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
Sorry if I offend anyone but I think the whole culture around “shredding for the wedding” is totally sick. You don’t see many guys doing it? I get maybe toning up or getting some beauty treatments to feel better on the day but losing weight and getting a bride booty and wed shred is so toxic. I’ve seen so many girls looking so different to their normal selves on their wedding day to what they look like every other day. Plus, Sarah’s wedding is almost 6 months away sis is going a bit hard a bit far out.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

emememily

The lips! The tan! I just can’t handle the blatant cultural appropriation. Her poses and face are just laughable but how she is the SAME SKIN TONE AS THE WOC MODEL?! Wtaf?! How did WF approve this?
All these photos have me completley shocked. They really are a step too far, they are photoshopped so much, like her eye colour is brown in this photo? She is glamourising the whole "fake barbie" aesthetic and marketing. This idea is SO outdated and I feel so sorry for the young impressionable girls looking at these images thinking you need to be fake tanned, airbrushed skin, photoshopped, hair extensioned to an inch of your life so be considered "pretty". Sarah is so far beyond repair now.

Sarah, take your "youtubes holistic health princess" out of your insta handle and replace it with "youtubes biggest sell-out".

Last edited:
  • Heart

Somebodycomegeter

Reading the comments on reddit and people are defending her for photoshopping saying it is real and raw because she had a moment of not liking her body so altered it like everyone else does. Not everyone uses photoshop or filters! Sarahs fans really believe she can do no wrong. So sad to think that people believe that it’s normal to alter images and that everyone does it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Sorry but in what world is an oversized shirt ‘Barbie inspired’ ??? I grew up with Barbie and never saw her wearing this shit that Sarah is selling? I don’t understand.

I get she is trying to copy the Barbie aesthetic by all this pink shit, but it doesn’t look like anything Barbie would wear to me lol. Barbie is so diverse nowadays and not all about the ‘pink plastic world’. The only thing Barbie inspired about this collection is Sarah’s plastic face.

Attachments

• Haha

Kjl19931993

I’m semi new here (long time lurker) so apologies if this has been spoken about before. But it grinds my gears every time she glamourises “running late”, most recently in the awkward car chat. She ALWAYS seems to be running late for something but still has time to whip her phone out for an insta story (gym with Tanika, Pilates, physio). Every time I see it, it makes my blood boil. It’s such a hideous trait to have and to glamourise it and blame it on being “BOSS MUM DOMESTIC PRINCESS” is so not on. To have no respect for other people’s time is so downright ugly. (I get it we can’t always be on time but if we aren’t we don’t sit on insta story bragging about it - I bet she doesn’t even apologise when she finally gets there)
I wish Sarah would make an appointment with my business so that when she was late I could politely slam the door in her face.

I'm surprised there aren't actually more photos and sightings of her "out in the wild" that show what she really looks like (perfectly fine) vs. what she photoshops/filters to within an inch of its life on her Instagram...
I’m fairly certain there’s no “in the wild” photos of her because it’s really not uncommon to see her out and about in the shire since she never leaves the bubble. People are so un-phased by her which is why we very rarely see Stan pics with her + if we just see her out and about she’s usually with Fox, and despite her plastering him with and without clothes, that would just be creepy. There was one time she nearly hit me with her fucking stupid pink bike (and wasn’t wearing a helmet) but this was back when I thought she was normal so I apologised to her lmao. Aside from that, I’ve never seen anyone talk to her besides people she’s with, and this is spanning over the 4 or so years I’ve known she’s existed, except for baristas and the owners of Blackwood (who know every man and their dog)

She doesn’t give off good vibes either, I absolutely tower over her (she’s not a teeny tiny human, I’m really bloody tall) and she’s one of those assholes who sizes you up/stares you down intensely especially if she’s with Kurt. It’s a very hostile and overprotective vibe like she thinks everyone wants her baby daddy, clearly forgetting that there’s plenty of (way better) talent in the area.

edit: sorry, I lied. I have seen her go up to someone once wearing her activewear and say “I love what you’re wearing!!!!” (the navy yoga set thing) but I cringed so hard my brain blocked that out momentarily

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Blimbloo

I saw scuz in Kmart Sylvania a few weeks ago with Fox. I was in an aisle and she needed to pass and said excuse me and when I turned around all I could see was her enormous and shiny forehead and lips. I passed her agin and man, her forehead is crazy irl

• Haha

Mind Blank

According to the great wise guru that is Kurt (via kjtilse media), the overarching message of the video is to break free of boundaries and find your own happiness.

So wise, so insightful.

Excuse me, I just have a little something

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

Itsahellahello

I know the engagement vlog was already discussed and is off topic right now, but there is one thing I wanted to mention. I remember quite well that she had her nails done shortly before that trip. She wanted them long and white. Then one day before the engagement moment and before they leave hawaii she got them removed. I mean. You are on your short 5 days holidays with a baby (with freshly done nails) and you bother to look for a nail salon to get them removed just before you leave your vacay (and arrives back home where you can do it)? Those were gel/acrylic nails, so she didn't just chipped them off by herself, specially when you see her hand with THE ring, they look nice after the fake ones were removed. So. My point is. Why would she do that? Did she knew he was going to ask her, so she prepared her hand to look nice and natural for the ring 💍, because maybe she thought with those fake nails it would look a bit cheap? It's just my thought. Because otherwise I don't understand why ffs would a mother of a nuuborn with freshly done nails for her 5 day vacation bother and spend the time (even if it's 30min , you are on your holiday and you can spend it better with your kid!)getting them removed just before you go back home?
I bet she got them done cause she had an idea that Kurt was gonna propose, but then towards the end of the trip she probably thought he wasn’t going to so she deliberately went and got them removed to show Kurt she was disappointed. I can imagine her telling him “Look after Fox I am gonna get my nails removed because I am not gonna be taking pictures of my hands anyway... 😒

• Haha

rxsem

Not gonna lie - it's not a bad video given they put it together yesterday (date stamps on the Adobe To Do List are 30/11) and better than videos they've made in the past (Tropeaka cookie dough protein, Spotify playlist podcast)

However - I feel like being picky today :) It already irks me how often Sarah has spelling errors in her posts and story captions (cue the infamous "becasue"). Like, if this is your full-time job, do it properly? It just shows she doesn't check her work or if she does, she doesn't care to correct it? If this happened at my work when emailing clients or writing reports, it would just be viewed as lazy and unprofessional.

Casual posts aside, you would think they would correct spelling errors when creating content for major brands like Adobe and Mazda??
"Greatefully" / "Make coffee's" / "Oragnise" / "Abit"
It's just abit a bit careless and embarrassing, no? And have they now unintentionally shown a flaw in Adobe...no red squiggly line.... :ROFLMAO:
IMG_9316.jpg

IMG_9316 3.jpg

IMG_9317 3.jpg

• Haha