Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these people getting blocked today. Imagine the social blade stats tomorrow lol

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hey, did we all agree on a previous thread not to re post pictures of Focks, purely because we agree it's crappy for Sarah to plaster her son's face all over the internet? I know we're only sharing images already out there, but the less we share those same images the less damage is done for Focks when he grows up and is inevitably pissed off that his face was online from literally three seconds after being pushed out.

Reactions: 18
you guys, she’s honestly just mum of the year at this point. So glad she’s shared this ground breaking piece of information. Who would have thought if you actually involve your kid in activities by giving them little tasks to complete that they would feel as though they belong and are needed/wanted.... absolutely groundbreaking.

Double post sorry but I call bullshit on this one. The kid doesn’t speak ever or we would have heard it. If he can’t put basic “mum/dad” words together he sure as hell isn’t saying three syllables (peek-a-boo) yet 😂😂😂😂😂😂
He has said mum and dad quite clearly in some of her stories though.
And I also remember the story that he DID say the word crocodile.
He’s fine, some kids talk quicker, some talk slower. Same as walking, and all the other skills we learn as kids. It all happens at different paces. He says basic words and babbled which is fine for his age.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My first try with a thread title. They move sooo fast now.

Sarahs Day #15: XS in everything, photoshopping her legs thin, obsessed with wed-shredding

Reactions: 26
He has said mum and dad quite clearly in some of her stories though.
And I also remember the story that he DID say the word crocodile.
He’s fine, some kids talk quicker, some talk slower. Same as walking, and all the other skills we learn as kids. It all happens at different paces. He says basic words and babbled which is fine for his age.
I wasn’t saying there is anything wrong with him! 🙄My daughter didn’t walk until almost 17 months - I’m more than well aware that kids develop at different rates. I’ve never heard him say mum (although she plastered it on FB literally straight after I posted this) but I don’t watch her regularly so probably missed it. I was more getting to the point that kids don’t go straight from babbling to 3 syllables.

Reactions: 16
She’s being purposely obtuse about the “normal kids food answer” . She’s know full well that the person is asking if fox will be allowed to have party pies and fairy bread like the other kids at parties and what not. They’re not questioning whether you will be feeding him a healthy balanced lunch.. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Um.... The.... Toddler is playing with a drill... With a drill bit in it?

Yeah yeah she's supervising, but even as a drunk adult (similar dexterity to a toddler imo) I wouldn't use a drill WITH a drill bit in. bleeping yikes

Reactions: 19
The tools he’s playing with these days are Bosch kids toys, not real tools like before.

Reactions: 11
Hahahaha this Q&A is comical..... she truly does live in this fantasy world

Almost every answer is a lie too.

She’s spamming with photos of Fox so that anyone that goes to have a look at her page after the photoshop scandal feels bad for her cause she is just a MuM guyzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Focks doesn’t like other toys... such lies!!! Maybe if you spent time with him without your phone in his face and sat down to stack some blocks or do some drawings I’m SURE he would love it. All toddlers love messy play, drawing, blocks, books etc.. she doesn’t give him toys that are accessible at his height in their main living space and that is the issue. He’s only playing with the drill cause it’s the only thing you’re giving him!
Sez clearly doesn’t want mess, toys scattered about and him to actually enjoy being his CURRENT AGE.
Whilst I don’t think she is a bad parent, he’s happy, fed and loved. She really deprives him of age appropriate play, his development is lacking, his communication is lacking because he always got a phone in his face, and Sez is teaching him to speak to her phone to her ‘friends’ whilst only looking back at his reflection, surely that’s going to mess with him mentally
Sezzzie, Sezzzie, Sezzzie 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Yep, he hates all other toys...until people actually take the time to be present and to PLAY WITH HIM! I've never seen him so happy and excited as when he was playing with the family WITH A BALL! Please, put your phone down, stop trying to film your so-called bougie life, and spend some quality, one-on-one time PLAYING age appropriate games with your son! I find your engagement with your child so forced and fake, like you really don't know how to interact with him...it makes me cringe. Maybe if you weren't constantly 'presenting' to your stans, it would all come more naturally to you. Get the toys out (not just the vacuum cleaner attachments!), let there be mess (don't expect him to confine his play to the playroom where he's stuck away from everyone), read to and play with him!! You're breaking my heart!!

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Ok I might be the only one but I find it so odd they have no Christmas tree or decorations up yet... especially being Christian.

Reactions: 17
Ok I might be the only one but I find it so odd they have no Christmas tree or decorations up yet... especially being Christian.
I don’t have a tree up yet and we decorate both inside and outside. I’m not sure if that’s a UK thing? I’ve always waited until around now - next week to decorate.

Although this is a photo of last years decorations, a wreath and some ornaments at the bottom. I imagine she will do the same this year.
867BF361-ACCC-4728-9892-D652BBBE15DB.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Although this is a photo of last years decorations, a wreath and some ornaments at the bottom. I imagine she will do the same this year
Poor Fox, he hasn't got much else going on in his life right now (daycare/meeting other toddlers or play dates) so the least she can do is give him some excitement with a tree, fun Christmas decorations etc xx

Reactions: 21
Why does this happen every time?
1. Delete the evidence
2. Pretend it didn’t happen
3. Overshare you toddler to compensate
4. Get away with it

It’s literally a scandal a month right now and she just gets away with it.

• Angry
Reactions: 87
I think we can all agree than whenever she says she doesn’t do something.. or that Focean doesn’t like something we can assume that it’s actually the total opposite. She’s the queen of say it until they believe it.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.