Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coffee cup

Hi long time reader, I just need to rant.
1. She made me feel so guilty for being a stay at home mum. Not having a side hustle, projects, saying she just loves being busy.
I am a mum I am so busy all the time not because I’m not selling stupid products to young impressionable girls doesn’t mean I don’t work hard every day to provide my son the best life.
2. I live in cronulla and people wear shoes all the time only the true surfers who chase the waves dont ware shoes. She has a bloody Cartier love bracelet bitch you are not a beachy surfer earthy chick. (Check out her wrist next it’s on the same write of her other thick gold bracelet.) worth $6,300
3. The White House is so boring. Nothing more to say about that.
4. They are trying to teach fox to surf just so they have something to vlog about cause their life is so boring.
5. Do they ever have date night, like my husband and I have one once a month to get away and one night of just us too.
6. Fox has no interaction with kids, my son goes to crèche and play group my friends with kids cause I don’t need to send him to child care and I’m waiting till his 21/2. But I made sure every day he has Some interaction with kid cause his going to end up the weird kid if he doesn’t. I feel so sorry for him.
7. if she says vibe one more time, she is not a vibe
8.She honestly lives in this white/peach world of Sezzy. She is honestly missing on such a great big world out there they don’t even leave their house. No wonder fox is crazy and full of energy he never leave the world of white and peach.
Sorry I just started writing and couldn’t stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Pumpwater

Hahahah she’s such a dumb cunt.

1st few stories “this slow cook curry won’t be in the cooking project because I’ve just developed it and need to try it a few times” (closely along the lines of those words.)
Next few stories after people told her to take the lid off in the steamer oven “omg haha but it’s not my fault you guys that’s what the recipe said to do!!!!”

Thanks for confirming you just rip off existing recipes hahaha fuck this is great she’s such a twat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

japaneseradish

After all the rambling stories, I think I took away a random fact but it really hit me hard. She said Fox was having the worst/grumpiest day ever and all he likes is being in the pram so they went for a walk. She then says she listened to a podcast on the walk. Imagine taking your toddler for a walk when he is feeling emotional and not interacting with him? I would be saying "look at the sky, what a blue sky; look at the water, the waves are crashing". I just can't with her. He isn't an infant, and he wasn't napping. Why are you forcing him to be walked like a dog, instead of interacting with your child????

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Thejesuslizard

Chatty Member
Haven’t seen her face in a few days... lips or Botox?

Also, what is with Karissa Pukas sucking up Sarah’s ass? 2 days after a girl commented pretty much saying how Sarah over exaggerates being busy and Karissa jumps to her defence? I don’t follow Karissa but a quick lurk and it doesn’t look like Sarah comments on any of her posts yet Karissa comments on like every one of Sarah’s.
ive said it on GG before and maybe here, but Karissa came for me once when Sarah was pregnant. Some Stan commented something suggesting Kurt and Sarah owner/purchased their Mazda’s and I replied to them being like ummmm.... they don’t own them, they’re ambassadors and getting PAID to drive them on top of being given them to use for free. Karissa publicly had a go at me on the post and then came to MY Instagram to be a sarcastic bitch on 50% of my posts and take the piss out of me. She is a nasty, nasty girl.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 73

Alibee

Imagine sitting by your newly refurbished pool, outside your recently renovated 2+ million dollar house, looking at the new windows you threw a massive online tantrum over, telling the world you have a zoom meeting and then having the audacity to continually complain about your busy life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

SarahTommy

‘Hey mum - will you test my cooking app?’

‘Hey Sarah, it’s great. That cumin bolognese and buckwheat pasta....just delicious. perfection’ ‘Your 1/2 a banana mixed with Tropeka.....so good!’

‘Thanks mum, that’s the testing complete, it’s ready to release’

————-

Remember how much chocolate she ate when she was sponsored by loving earth......Do you think she still eats that (another brand) but doesn’t show it on stories as it isn’t sponsored?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Antisarah

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Honestly for the last few months I couldn't pin point what was making me uncomfortable in sarahs stories... then I found tattle and all the thoughts swimming in my mind aligned, made sense and were validated.

But tonight really sent me over the edge. I was born in '93. Studied ballet. Was heavily involved in my schools productions (during my time at high school and after as a volunteer). And I could never imagine making the claims she does! She literally took ballet classes ... SHE WAS NOT A BALLERINA. She was involved in her productions ... SHE IS NOT THIS AMAZING QUINTUPLET TALENT.
I trained pre-professionally as a ballerina and it really grinds my gears when people like Sarah claim to be ballerinas. It is such a tough industry with incredibly talented professionals and she just tarnishes it. My sister and I were shocked by her lack of talent when she used pointe shoes in her campaign.

BUT what really set me off was her absolute lack of education and refusal to educate herself. Imagine having such a huge platform, watching a play as large as Hamilton, having NO idea what its abour and BRAGING to your audience.

Sorry for the rant. I am so beyond over her lies and ignorance and the way she "influences" young women to follow in her footsteps.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

jllns90

I feel sorry for Sophie Holloway having to sit next to little miss I-didn't-shower-after-working-out-this-morning. They've all gone to C.C. Babcoq. I wonder if Sarah actually ate anything. Even the salads have ingredients she doesn't allow herself to eat.

Also, that's not Sarah's hand holding the cocktail. It's Sophie's. Lol at Sarah trying to make it look like she's out having a drink with the girls.
Cue posts tomorrow - "Omg I ate sooOOoo much yesterday!! two years ago i totally would have freaked out by going to a restaurant that I didn't pick. But now.. especially now that I'M A MUM you know.. I'm sooOOooO much more cHiLL with my diet. I just ordered their green salad and asked to put some salmon with it and it was great. It's all about baLaNce. I'm all about that baLanCE LifE right now. Did I tell you how much I ate? But it's fiNE. I'm cHiLL. sO maNy of yOU DM'd me that you want me to do a video on how I eat out in restaurants... i'm sOooO bLoaTEd from yesterday but it's fINE"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

lycheemartini

VIP Member
Why is everyone so triggered by the mention of periods? Periods are the best and they aren't dirty. I hope you're all just upset because it's Sarah and you aren't truly ashamed when mother nature books some painters in for the week ❤
I can’t speak for everyone, but I feel like influencers getting on stories and announcing the start of their period is the exact same as me walking into my workplace of a morning and announcing I have my period 😄 It’s completely unnecessary. I don’t think anyone is saying it’s unnatural and dirty.

• Heart

Nodi504

Chatty Member
803A954E-C1E7-4994-9E10-5444CDA718D4.jpeg

If you constantly have to bring up how balanced and flexible you are, chances are you are probably not very balanced and flexible. #justathought 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

WhyDoIEvenCare

Previously on Sarah's Day...
- She filed her App paperwork way too late and couldn't keep it a "secret project"
- Kurt almost chocked on her "apple crumble" and had to wash it down with tons of ice cream
- Her "no shoes in the house" has now turned into "shoes only in the house, outside we want to be grounded"
- Cried herself to sleep because she can't enjoy her million dollar home with a pool close to the beach because she is too busy
- Creative campaign shoot for an already launched product that looks exactly like the infamous bush fire campaign Kurt shot
- WhiteFox talked her into having more diversity in her campaign. The whole shoot and world still revolved around Sarah. I'm interested if she will ever mention these models again and call them "her friends"
- Fox said "Bababa" which almost sounds like umbrella so yes he can talk you guyzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Dorigen211

Watching her recent story made me feel like crap, my stomach looks the same as it was when I was 18 weeks pregnant, and I certainly won't be returning to my pre pregnancy weight any time soon as I just found out I'm pregnant again. I bet it made a lot of other mother feel like crap too. How up herself does she have to be? Does she realise it's a privilege to have the money/time/mental clarity/genetic lottery to be able to get back to that body? And we all know she didn't do it healthily. I feel sorry for all the mothers/pregnant people who had to watch that and maybe have it instilled subconsciously or consciously that we need to 'bounce back' like that.

EDIT: okay wow she's not even done, she's seriously trying to plug her fucking ebooks by comparing her postpartum body to now, I fucking can't with her. Imagine trying to make money off of a insecurity like that. She's fucking disgusting

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Thread title idea:

Sarahs Groundhog Day - Full of self-promotion, accountability not a notion, did you know my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean?

Since we seem to be hearing all of this on the daily

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Noinstafame

I’m getting more confused each day as to how she considers herself a “holistic” princess? She is just a dieter and exerciser? If I think holistic, I think meditation, essential oils, CBD oil, natural fibre clothing, renewable and eco friendly lifestyle, outdoor hiking at a range of places, salt rooms and infrared saunas, a house full of plants for air quality, genuinely eating for health and not abs. Hell, I do and use all of these things but still eat pizza and see a normal doctor for my anxiety and health but I’m far more holistic. 😂🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 65