Sarah’s Day #10 Tokenistic campaign, sunnee app leaks, Kurt gets no treats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey! I’m new here so I’m sure this has been talked about before, but I wanted to share. I was watching an old vlog from three years ago when she lived with her parents. It made me genuinely sad for her. This was before all the teeth, lips, fillers, and a lot of followers. She seemed genuinely happy and she was naturally so pretty. The greed to make money has turned her into a person that’s unrecognizable compared to those old vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
C4AFE882-2F38-4E49-A5E1-9581E1E65507.png

Thanks for telling us. Let's reiterate how smooool you are Sarah. Great for her young followers. If I had followed or idolised her when I was going through body/eating disorder issues in my early 20's this would've made me think size small was bad

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Omg she is such a narcissist with her recent two stories, showing her after giving birth and now. Get over yourself there's more to life than having (genetic) abs Sarah!

Reactions: 38
Um, she didn't give herself 7 full weeks before any exercise after she gave birth. She was out on her speed walks and was trying to do handstands.

• Sick
Reactions: 59
Watching her recent story made me feel like crap, my stomach looks the same as it was when I was 18 weeks pregnant, and I certainly won't be returning to my pre pregnancy weight any time soon as I just found out I'm pregnant again. I bet it made a lot of other mother feel like crap too. How up herself does she have to be? Does she realise it's a privilege to have the money/time/mental clarity/genetic lottery to be able to get back to that body? And we all know she didn't do it healthily. I feel sorry for all the mothers/pregnant people who had to watch that and maybe have it instilled subconsciously or consciously that we need to 'bounce back' like that.

EDIT: okay wow she's not even done, she's seriously trying to plug her bleeping ebooks by comparing her postpartum body to now, I bleeping can't with her. Imagine trying to make money off of a insecurity like that. She's bleeping disgusting

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Omg she is such a narcissist with her recent two stories, showing her after giving birth and now. Get over yourself there's more to life than having (genetic) abs Sarah!
Did she add in the fact that doing all those epic workouts made her prolapse so so bad? And she didn’t take 7 weeks off from all exercise... she’s such a liar

Reactions: 18
Ugh there’s so much I want to say about her recent stories but I can’t even get my thoughts together. I gave birth a couple days after she did last year and only 9 days ago I gave birth to my second child. If my eyes weren’t open to what she is like I’d be feeling pretty awful about myself.
I actually did last year when I saw her pushing herself to get fit again after the birth and I just felt like such a blob until I found the GG thread about a year ago and realised what kind of person she is and how damaging she can be.
I really feel for the people who aren’t on these threads and don’t see her for what she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Um, she didn't give herself 7 full weeks before any exercise after she gave birth. She was out on her speed walks and was trying to do handstands.
She’s such a compulsive liar! Constantly trying to rewrite the narrative and her idiot followers believe her.

Reactions: 29
My partner and I have been laying in bed and I’ve been watching old mates Insta story and he looks at me and says “god does this woman seriously think she’s the only person given birth” followed by a series of “WTF” and “are you for real” looks whilst I listen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
No offence to small titties, there's nothing wrong with them but Sarah is loaded, go buy some titties as it will help take the focus off your arms and balance your body out. Again NO OFFENCE TO ITTY BITTY TITTIES, allll titties are great. NB Sarah doesn't like her arms so I'm just trying to help a Sissy out.
PS don't come for me, all titties rock ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No offence to small titties, there's nothing wrong with them but Sarah is loaded, go buy some titties as it will help take the focus off your arms and balance your body out. Again NO OFFENCE TO ITTY BITTY TITTIES, allll titties are great. NB Sarah doesn't like her arms so I'm just trying to help a Sissy out.
PS don't come for me, all titties rock ✌
Wellll I don't think she could try hide something like that, and I don't think she wants herself to be associated with plastic surgery as it's not holistic nor very Christian of her. She has to keep up appearances you see, Botox and lip fillers are easier to deny/hide

Reactions: 8
I hate how she acts like she made so much progress and "got her body back" from working out... THIS IS HER 11 DAYS AFTER GIVING BIRTH!! She clearly didn't have much to do to get her body back. Stop acting like it was your ebooks Sezzy.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I hate how she acts like she made so much progress and "got her body back" from working out... THIS IS HER 11 DAYS AFTER GIVING BIRTH!! She clearly didn't have much to do to get her body back. Stop acting like it was your ebooks Sezzy.
Yep, just trying to shill more money from people

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.