Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Norqs

Re today’s stories...

1. How is it “EASIER” to have a baby when you’re married?? As far as I remember, I got pregnant twice, not married, and it was very easy!.....(please note my sarcasm...I just think she says the stupidest things sometimes 🙄)

2. What’s Sissy gonna do??!! White Fox don’t make wedding dresses😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 57

2xblended

VIP Member
Wow... I just don't know what to say about that. That's crazy.
So, unpopular opinion but I don't care about that. She can spend her money however she wishes. 🤷‍♀️
Besides, all her jewelry is crazy expensive. All of it is gold and tacky af and overpriced. Even in the older vlogs she would rock jewelry worth $1000+.
Also, when Focks was a newborn and she put him in a Moschino onesie! Ludicrous for a literal baby who will puke and poop all over it, then will outgrow it in under 2 weeks.
And wasn't she in a designer jumper that cost $350 (that was posted here, I believe).
Same goes for her houses, furnishings, cars...
She's never been cheap with herself, only cheap when it comes to household expenses, gifts to Kurt (sponsored orthodontics) and family (gifting them her own activewear).

So this isn't in any way surprising. But, her spending habits are all in keeping with her personal style: new money, garish and all in all, a desperate attempt to elevate her status through her possessions.
But, in the end, her money to spend as she wishes. Her expenditures only highlight her vacuous lifestyle, though. She could have spent that on a great education but that's not her priority.

Also, she hasn't really earned her money (just ripped off others' ideas) so spending it to flex doesn't cause her a second's thought. Had she actually worked for it, she would be more mindful about where it goes, and grateful for her abundance instead of just being entitled.

The irony of it all is her stans saying they need to "support" her like she's a struggling independent artist, shouting 'take all my money' in the comments, and buying all her shitty products (not only terrible for the environment, but also literally plagiarized), when they are the ones invariably saying with each new launch that they are broke and are getting in debt to keep up with her releases. All the while they're watching her as she's insta-storying from her multi-million dollar properties and the penny hasn't dropped.
They seem to believe she's in the same income bracket as them when she clearly isn't. Maybe because she behaves like a chav they think she isn't making bank. Bitch has robbed people blind, but will post every other week about how she's the victim. :mad:

You’ve really been on a roll lately! 👏😆
Oops, just posted another rant then saw this comment! Should I stop? I've been feeling inspired :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Ok guys, so apparently her fancy microwave is in “AmeRiCan” because it has a Brisket setting.

This bitch is really out there about to launch a cooking project 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

peridoe

VIP Member
I seriously can't with her. Every other day she's posting crap about being the queen of multitasking and how she has the perfect balance of being a mum and #bossbabe... until she has to look after her child unassisted for one afternoon. Then suddenly she can't multitask looking after Fox and getting work done and the house is a mess because that's #mumlyfe. Like seriously? Has she forgotten the other day when she came home from her "me time" pilates session and 3 hour hair appointment to a messy house and bitched on her stories that Kurt didn't clean up because he can't multitask doing that while looking after Fox. Why is it ok for her but not ok for Kurt? And you can tell she's rarely alone with Fox because she's constantly surprised he does stuff. Your toddler is energetic... like no shit, Sarah. Where the fuck have you been each day?

• Heart
Reactions: 56

2xblended

VIP Member
Sarah's Day #11- "Rising above" the cultural appropriation chatter by stabbing her BIPOC followers in the back with a dagger

• Heart
  • Haha

bonni03

Chatty Member
I’m so close to unfollowing, my blood is boiling all too often watching her shit!!!
An energetic toddler? You mean a toddler? Literally whenever she shows Focks he is chilling watching TV or focusing on something, or sitting in the pram nicely. I really think she is suffering in motherhood and the toddler stage overall, not because of how special, accelerated and different her child is. How many times in one week can she say he does not like TV, when we see him every couple of days watching something, or playing. I’m convinced she talks so much shit to cope with her misery and struggles. I wish she asked for help more, paid for help or really did some research on development. Your growing toddler enjoyed you involving him in your cooking prep? Groundbreaking. The fact Sarah doesn’t put two and two together makes me sad.

Hi SeZZy - stop being a selfish, greedy, money driven person and prioritise your family over your image. Surely you have realised now that abs, restricting and food fear, your bank account and slapping your name on several launches a month has left you empty, unfulfilled and struggling with simple adult tasks that a normal person does naturally without thought or complaint. Invest in therapy or coaching.

With Sarah being a narcissist, I really think she is incapable of the above.

She's reaching new levels of insanity with these stories! Crazy even after an oRGanIC apple?!
WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO PREFACE IS AS ORGANIC. #triggered. It’s an apple Sarah. You won’t be banished to the gates of hell for not explaining it is organic. This has become a tic she has and I bet she is so far in her restriction and food obsession that she doesn’t even realise she does it, her brain automatically justifies things as ‘OKAY’ based on her engrained criteria.
Plz also confirm if it’s gluten free and dairy free

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Maggie13

She really does have a compulsive lying disorder doesn’t she, do you think Kurt ever overhears her talking to her phone and is just like “lie, that never happened, another lie....” surely

• Haha
Reactions: 55

saltysday

Daily podcast recap (coz you know you cant be bothered listening)

Topic: Reaching your goals in 2020 (Motivation Monday) 6 min long
-Get you motivated until Dec 5 top tips

1. Start your morning right with a wellness routine, walk, run, yoga sash etc - Sarah talks about her morning gym session after her pink poopy drink. Kurt says Sarah getting up early to train is new, he snuggles with Fox, has a slow morning, gets up and has coffee.
2.Set yourself a realistic goal to achieve by December. Kurt likes to set overarching goal and then smaller goals. Sarah wants to become a weapon at handstands. She has set mini goals to improve her hand standing (arm and ab work outs) says its not relatable.
3. Create a visual template or spreadsheet - Sarah gets overwhelmed with to do list, so writes down top 10 things she wants to do, like making the bed and taking out the rubbish and loves the satisfaction of checking them off.
4. Dont be afraid to spend time on yourself -Kurt says they've pushed themselves a lot this year and have not given themselves enough down time and that he needs 'me' time - surfing, rock climbing etc. Sarah thinks shes very driven and a hustler so feels guilty if shes not working or doing emails but you end up burning out. She likes to go for walks, see friends and play with Fox.
5. Even if people closest to you dont support your dream, dont let that stop you from trying - Kurt talks about his dad being cautious about him transitioning from carpentry to photography. Sarah says it's okay for family and friends to have opinions but you dont necessarily need to listen to them.
Stay tuned for 'Tasing Tuesdays' tomorrow.

Overall. Zero substance 10/10 do not recommend, massive waste of your time. This is going to surely flop majorly.

• Haha
  • Sick

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
She's reaching new levels of insanity with these stories! Crazy even after an oRGanIC apple?!😱
This shit gets me every time. Its never just an apple, or milk, or mince, or bread, or pasta with her. Its oRgAniC Apple, aLmOnD milk, gRaSs FeD mince, pAleO bread, bUcKwHeAt pasta. I understand people have intolerances, but if you need gluten free bread, you can still call it...wait for it...bread, and an organic apple...its still...wait for it...a Fucking APPLE. The kid ate an APPLE skuz.

• Haha
  • Heart

saltysday

Goooood morning - Starting to hate how Spotify thinks I must be liking these hahaha

Episode 4 - Thoughtful Thursday - How to maintain a healthy relationship (4.14)

-Kurt and Sarah are in fact in a relationship, hopefully getting married next year. They have Abbey and Fox in their fam.
-Kurt and Sea are always together so need to make a conscious effort to have a healthy relationship
-Sarah brought up that Kurt said the other day he needs his own time
-Sarah says she loves to do things with her friends but when Kurt does she can't handle it and has FOMO and is codependent (my words) she says "I miss you" she recalled a story about how Brenton and Kurt went to the new house "the other day" to work out and she packed up the car "to look like [she] was busy"and went over there like a creep to check up on him (Side note she said it was "the other day" so these were recorded agessss ago)
-Sarah says no really she needs to let her spouse have time apart. Kurt reassures Sarah is actually really chill and not clingy.
-Sarah says "im going to throw myself under the bus" and then says "im not perfect" then talks about how they agreed not to go to bed angry. Kurt says he has deep anxiety about him dying through the middle of the night. Kurt says so he needs to make sure any issues are solved before bed. Sarah chimes in that its fake. Kurt says he does this by doing things to annoy her so she gives in.
-"Have fun with each other, give each other time, say you love each other before bed and just let go of your ego"

• Wow
  • Sick

Asdkjf

So many humble brags in today’s stories 🙄 ya we get it, your oven is expensive.

Also it seems that Kurt’s sibo only flares up after shooting Sarah’s campaigns 🧐 I remember it happened last time after the activewear shoot too, but funnily enough it never seems to happen after shooting non-Sarah campaigns. Kurt, mate, your subconscious is trying to tell you a very important message.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

YeahRight1111

If anything all they did was prove how unstable, vengeful, deluded, immature and racist they really both are. Imagine being so mentally, spiritually and emotionally fucked you have to try and get back at people with cheap statements when YOU, Scuz and Dirt, were the problem to begin with! They both have serious mental health issues, that’s why they are together. They need to be cancelled.

Last edited:
  • Heart

2xblended

VIP Member
having NO idea what its abour and BRAGING to your audience.
She's been saying 'act confident and nobody will question you' for so long that it's ingrained in her. She legitimately brags about nothing and everything, including her own ignorance, and expects that if she just declares things with conviction people will take it at face value.
She declared she was knowledgeable enough to put out an ebook and nobody questioned her lack of qualifications.
She declared she taught ballet and gymnastics, and the handstands she does seemed to be enough proof for her following.
She declared she worked hard on her ripped off activewear, nobody batted an eyelid even when the Chinese factory producing them was outed.
She declared she was educating herself and would be an ally, and her stans believed her even as she was actively silencing BIPoC.
She declared that she has found balance in her food and exercise, so nobody is questioning the body checking, reduction in acceptable 'safe foods', and multiple workouts a day.
She declared that she'd donate the bushfire money she collected and her stans didn't notice she sat on the money for 3 weeks.
Act confident and nobody will question you as you lie, cheat and scam your way to the top :rolleyes: It's truly her motto- perhaps the only thing that she's never lied about.
Thankfully, her bragging is actually making her lies more obvious and her life less relatable, so it's only a matter of time.

• Heart

k8tera_

Wow, you guys are so right about all you've said about this ad! I just watched and it was so...underwhelming? There are some cool "music video" type shots (Kurt should get into music videos instead of ads imo), but honestly, it doesn't scream "buy these athletic clothes" for me. Like, my favourite ads ever are from Nike and they show athletes and people working out in their clothes. Those ads let me see the clothes in motion and give me an emotional response, like they make me feel motivated to buy the same clothes and become an athlete myself. This ad just makes me feel...nothing?

Firstly, I really don't get the transition of Sarah walking into the shed. She gets onto the bike and you think, oh she's going to ride the bike! Cut to the rest of the video and she stands the entire time. What was the point of showing her getting on the bike if the most she does is sneer at the camera and be the flag girl? That should have been noticed in editing. It's a narrative transition that confuses the viewer. Sorry Kurt.

Secondly, if it wasn't from reading the comments before watching, I honestly would not have got the RISE ABOVE message. Maybe I'm dumb, but RISE ABOVE is such a nothing statement that I wouldn't have equated it to haters and her previous scandals. Also, the ad doesn't reinforce this message in the slightest. If I have to have the "deeper meaning" spelt out to me in big block letters, then you've failed in your message and story-telling. There's no deeper meaning to be found in this ad imo.

Lastly: The "Nutrigrain girl" that Sarah mentioned in her vlog is Caroline Buchanan, and she's super famous not because she's the Nutrigrain girl. She's a two-time Olympian and multiple World Series champion, and a total badass. Being the "Nutrigrain Girl" is the least of her accomplishments, honestly. Not shocked that that's all Sarah cares about though :rolleyes:

Last edited:

swiftie13

Is he serious.
It is a playground for public scrutiny, and you signed up for it. As adults, we need to be aware that we will be questioned, criticised, and wrong from time to time. If we don't, we don't grow. As adults whose full time job is to play on this playground, you signed up for this.

You did not fall victim to scrutiny. You put something out there that hurt people. You apologized, sure, but you haven't learnt or grown.

"Rise above the hate, do what makes you happy, wear what makes you feel good" - I read this as 'appropriate if you want if it makes you feel good!!' - are they serious??

So I can wear the box braids, fake tan until I'm blackfacing, and put the Yidaki on my back and because it makes me happy and feel good? Just rise above any hate I get??

Are they serious? Holy heck. They can't be. This is ridiculous.

There is something to be said for wearing clothes that make you feel good (crop tops aren't just for tight abs, bikinis aren't just for thigh gaps, wear trackies all day if you want. But don't appropriate. Don't be rude on purpose. If you accidentally do something offensive, learn from it, apologise, and carry on -- right??

• Heart
Before leaving this group, I wanted to say that you are all intelligent, beautiful and strong women. I'm aware that people like Sarah have to be called out but people like Sarah rarely change and they are unlikely to want to change. Please focus on exerting your energy elsewhere, she's not worth it and her stans will always support her. I started watching Sarah when I started uni and the more I grew, I eventually outgrew her. Although she's caused and she continues to damage many of her followers (in terms of her disordered eating and unhealthy obsession with working out), offending minorities and a bunch of other things, including misusing the word "heaps" and "smash." I'm optimistic that many of her supporters will eventually see through her bullshit. Sorry for the rant, it's just that I feel so emotionally drained from all her drama and I feel that we all deserve better than a cashed up bogan.

PS: Did anyone think she looks like Trump in the boxing video with her orange hair? No just me? Lol thank you for all the laughs and all your valuable inputs x

• Heart

Jakame

Daily podcast (3:30)

Workout Wednesday - Integrating fitness into your lifestyle

-When Sarah first started her fitness routine she thought you could only work out by going to the gym
-8 years later she has a different mindset, now she integrates it into her lifestyle freeing up her time.
-Walks Abbey or pushes pram and does squats when waiting for the oven
-Puts Fox on a bike and went for a family bike ride
-Kurt says its easy for the gym to become a chore - he loves going to the gym but also loves surfing and paddle boarding, rock climbing etc
-Sarah used to get anxiety when she travelled because she worked out so hard but was worried she would lose her progress so now when she goes on holidays she does things like walks a lot. She didn't have the pressure to go to the gym.
-Finding things that work for you, pilates at home, go surfing etc
-When Fox plays in the park she does lunges on the bench, mums look at her but she doesn't care "don't judge me, look at this booty"
-Kurt says don't make workouts a chore just make them part of a healthy lifestyle.
Wow, there's incorporating fitness and being active into your daily life, and then there's pure obsession and turning literally everything into exercise. Don't do lunges while Fox is playing at the park - instead, play WITH him. I think we've seen her take Fox on her bike maybe twice... We all know how fast she sprints when walking Abbey or Fox in the pram, when she could have had a pram where he's facing her and used the time to connect with him and point out things along the way, ie nature etc. Don't get me started on the holiday exercise - how many times did she go to an exercise class when she was recently at Townsville and Byron????? She is literally the last person who should be giving advice on this. She's so deep into this disorder she doesn't even realise how unbalanced what she's saying is. Instead of doing a workout and then getting on with her life, she's turned exercising into an all day activity, an obsession. She really doesn't know how to slow down and enjoy her time with Fox. I'm all for an active lifestyle but this seems more like any excuse to exercise. (And BTW, you don't need to squat while waiting for the oven, just go tidy up your house, cleaning is actually a workout in itself...)

(Edited for clarity)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Somebodycomegeter

Chloe szep isn’t much better than Sarah. Pretty sure she’s anti vax, has no qualifications in anything health or fitness related and spreads shit advice. She might have rested after the birth of her kid but that’s about all. Holistic health is more than just salt lamps and meditation. It’s being considerate of health in its entirety and that includes the health of other people. Not vaccinating you’re child and putting out misinformation ain’t holistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 53