Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sarah is on a fucking time loop. At least twice a week she rants on either a photo or her stories that she needs to find (or has found?!! - Bitch make up your mind) a balance between “mumlyfee” “work Sezzy” “shreddedbossbabe” “bizz owner” and “milf”. Without fail she self proclaims (humble brags) that she is super driven, so determined to SMASH out projects, loves hustling, but is also really overworked and just needs to find a balance for her and Kurt, for mum life and for “chilling”. One moment she’s saying she’s so happy to have found the balance, and in the next breath she’s saying how much she wants to find the balance before she brings another kid into the mix. Have the stans not cottoned on that this narcissistic lunatic is completely manic?! Is she that deluded that every week is the same narrative just from a different angle? She lives in a damn echo chamber filled with 10 year olds professing their love for her that she has completely lost touch with reality. She is a broken record that does nothing but complain about her life, and then responds to valid criticism by saying petty immature shit like “haters gonna...be jealous 🙌🏽“. Sarah truly strikes me as someone so miserable with her life that she is perpetually trying to build this facade around herself and this “brand” that gives her a sense of purpose and accomplishment, but it’s all so superficial and inauthentic that deep down she’s depressed and angsty as fuck!! It’s all about the materialistic crap like pink furniture, microwaves she can’t use, xxxs clothes and projects she has no true passion for (or else she’d commit to them properly). She’s trying to be holistic but the girl is clearly miserable, insecure, dependent on Kurt, starving and ignorant. She’s such a toxic combination of traits that I find it amazing she still has anyone engaging with her content. Sarah, if you’re reading this. No one is fucking jealous of you. You’re a joke not just to your followers and ex-followers, but professionals in your own industry. You’re an uneducated, entitled bogan and you need to wake up now and start recognising your flaws before you’re all alone in your big White House of lies.

rant over, thanks for listening to my Ted talk 🤡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Alphabean124

So she’s going out to dinner but is still “sweaty and gross” from the workout she posted this morning?!? 🤮🤮🤮 So on top of not showering, she’s going to her friend’s birthday dinner smelling like BO?? She HAS to be trolling us now, surely no one can actually be that putrid in real life, right??

Sarcasm aside, I feel like someone in her family should be intervening to get her some help. Not showering so that she feels like she’s accomplished her exercise that day is worrying. I say this with actual genuine concern, forgetting all the shit she’s done, she’s still a human being. There are so many ED red flags with her, I don’t understand how her family can stand by while she’s spirals further into her disorder.
Honestly judging by her dad’s loopy post trashing anyone who speak ill of his daughter (can’t remember the exact words but they were WHACK) I don’t think either of her parents have enough common sense to rub together to realise their daughter is tapped in the head. They’re just another couple of stans

also lol at “omg the guy outside probably doesn’t realise my job is to be a full time piece of shit INFLUENCER so he won’t understand why I’m posing like I’ve shat my pants this

the guy in the background didn’t even look at you once drama queen, relax

Don't worry, she only has a thigh gap when SHE'S in control of her camera angles. Otherwise she's just like the rest of us 😘😘
amazing! Thanks for the good screen caps, and may I present to you: Instagram vs reality

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

PinkTuna

Sarah's responses to comments on her posts is like reading Trump's comments - uneducated, ignorant, stupid and inarticulate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

avoavo123

So unnecessary to put in the 'can't believe she wore that' and 'she's so cancelled' - they both really need to assert their superiority don't they?! This shows they did not listen or learn from their first campaign and cultural appropriation. I am appalled by their ability to make a joke out of such serious things.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

K-Dog

Well, at least he replied right darl? And you know what, if we’re to give them the benefit of the doubt and believe that the Rise Above slogan and the radio messages are directed at online bullying, there is still the issue of them making a point of their old campaign - the scowl on Sarah’s face in that scene with the TV screen. That campaign was scraped because of the cultural appropriation of her hairstyle, so they should have just left that out all together. Imagine the PR nightmare if Nike or Adidas or the like filmed something directly relating (on purpose) to what had previously caused that kind of hurt and outrage in an ad of theirs. You just don’t do it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

2xblended

VIP Member
"I dont care about the wedding, the dress and all that. You know, just like whatever"
Well, then take Kurt to sign the papers one afternoon and... Then you're married. You don't actually need a dress or a party or any kind of "wedding planning" to get married, does she know that? She is just bringing this back up because the shop offered her a dress and her followers are waiting for the big wedding she can't have right now because of Covid...
No cooking project, no second pregnancy, no fancy workouts, Reno is done...
She needs content.
Spot on.
Besides, if she didn't care she wouldn't have been nagging him to propose and making her fans chase him to do so. They could have walked to the courthouse the same afternoon she found out she was pregnant, no need for a proposal or a wedding.

I went to watch these stories and seeing her pretend to be low-maintenance is truly amusing. She's such a dumb liar. 🤦‍♀️
As if she's not the most uptight, bratty, nagging bitch about every other little thing (including her child in the very same stories, or her fucking morning coffee when she visited Kurt's parents- that somehow warranted a 20 story rant!), yet she expects people to believe she's chill and casual about her wedding? Puhlease, sezzballs. The only thing you're chill about is your personal hygiene. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 60

whocares2018

In her stories today... “I don’t know why I just said I’m not emotional when I actually am super emotional”

Because you’re a compulsive liar, Sarah. That’s why.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tmmccaul

Her stories today are just another level omg

Complaining about fox
Complaining about having to work so hard
Complaining about having to plan a wedding

The privilege and the ungratefulness is disgusting

• Sick

BusyBee01

Um, she didn't give herself 7 full weeks before any exercise after she gave birth. She was out on her speed walks and was trying to do handstands.

• Sick
Reactions: 59

2xblended

VIP Member
I think this forum is great for providing constructive criticism and holding influencers to account / calling them out on valid points when it's warranted. I find it difficult though to condone sabotaging a project apparently years in the making, but also as other (possibly legitmate) contributors are also involved. I appreciate that's not everyone's view.

None the less, the tagging of Sunee is actually probably in a way driving anticipation for her product and helping build the Instagram following, so she may view it as helpful afterall...
I agree with your point that by tagging the app they're only driving traffic to her. But whatever, anyone interested would have subbed when she launched, so it makes no difference if they follow the page now or later.

But how are we sabotaging it? No, but really, how?
We've done nothing but name it, point out it's yet another term she has "borrowed" from a different culture without doing due diligence to ensure she respects said culture, and pointed out her recipes are stolen.
We have not interfered with her marketing of it, her expected release date, the contents of it, nor her fans' interest in it. It'll be an initial success (much like her other launches) but will fizzle out due to poor quality (again, much like every one of her launches).

If anything, she's sabotaging herself by not releasing quality products, plagiarizing others people's work, culturally appropriating and being rude to her followers. 🤷‍♀️

Also, I want to point out that just because Sezzballs has said this has been years in the making (as you said in your post), doesn't mean it has been. If anything, she started working on in this past Feb. And it's not "work" if you're googling recipes, changing 2 ingredients and then calling it yours. :rolleyes:

• Heart

Asdkjf

Ughhhh at how they usually call him Fox but anytime they are by the sea he’s Fox OcEaN 🙄 it’s such a wanky thing to do.

• Haha
  • Sick

Slaykay

Chatty Member
You guys know this is the project I’ve worked on the most. Well sissy this is the only project you’ve actually had to create and not just partnered with a business that does all the work, slap your name on it and take credit for it. They way she bangs on about her smooch balm you’d think she was whipping it up in her kitchen and sewing the WF activewear in her Pilates room

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Madblonde

I know it’s been said already but I feel sick that they included the radio message about being cancelled in that promo. I feel sick for the POC who have tried again and again to educate these two nasty, deluded bogans on what is and isn’t OK, and for her to throw it back in their faces with this is absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 57