Sarah’s Day #10 Tokenistic campaign, sunnee app leaks, Kurt gets no treats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went to the University of Wollongong - same one as me! It’s actually not an easy uni (markers mark quite hard and is known to be quite a successful uni) but primary school teaching isn’t known to be an exceptionally hard degree (not taking away from anyone who has done this course - any degree is challenging in their own respect!)
Yeah, Wollongong isn’t bad, I considered going there myself. I thought she might have gone to Western Sydney seeing she lives out that way (ish). I went to a Go8 uni and met some really dumb people there, lol, so choice of uni isn’t everything, I was just curious. But as someone else said, she might have failed but spun it like she quit to pursue YT.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah, Wollongong isn’t bad, I considered going there myself. I thought she might have gone to Western Sydney seeing she lives out that way (ish). I went to a Go8 uni and met some really dumb people there, lol, so choice of uni isn’t everything, I was just curious. But as someone else said, she might have failed but spun it like she quit to pursue YT.
Yeah I mean Wollongong is only around 40 mins from the shire, so probably the closest and easiest one for someone that lives there.

You never know she could've actually not been making marks and failing and decided to spin it her way and say she's leaving.

I think primary school used to be a very easy and short course for what you were doing, in the last couple years though it has been made a lot harder! I have a few friends that are doing it right now and it does not seem easy haha! EDIT (However, I'm in VIC so could be different still in NSW!)
Yeah I mean it’s still a teaching degree but coming from someone who did a science degree... I think it would feel like a walk in the park 😅

Reactions: 7
Good to see she’s taken some hygiene tips from here. She actually showered after her workout today.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Voted keep the gold shell handles because they’re the ugliest things I’ve ever seen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
They must be planning on staying in that house a long time because that office wouldn’t be practical for 99% families. Most people don’t work from home. It’s a stupid idea. Imagine buying that house 10 years from now, most families would be thinking the duck? We would have to remove the fittings and cupboards and make it a pool house or a little rental / granny flat. What exactly are they planning on doing in there? They don’t do anything at all. It’s such a waste of money and space. Is it so she can monitor her “workers” ?
I wouldn’t be surprised if they got broken into because they are so careless with their personal details. Kurt can’t seriously be thinking of leaving all his photography equipment in that room? They really are imbeciles.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
When she says “LIKE the podcast area” and “LIKE cushions“ and “LIKE leather seating” does she mean something similar? Why must young people always use the word like in sentences incorrectly???!!! Does my educated head in!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I will never understand either! Ugh! That’s one of the reasons I started to not enjoy following her and her posts. Once she became pregnant, all she did was complain. Once she gave birth, all she did was complain about how bad of a newborn he was. She’s always complaining and him. Girl, my husband and I have been trying to conceive for over 4 years with no luck. From those of us out here rying to just GET PREGNANT, you should be damn grateful you could conceive naturally without intervention. Damn. Appreciate your body and your child and love him every second you can.
I have never posted on here before, but what you said resonated with me so strongly. My husband and I suffered a miscarriage recently and after going through what we’ve experienced I can see so clearly just how ungrateful she is across all aspects of her life. It is WILD to me! She has totally lost perspective.

I get that we all have bad days, and feel stressed / under pressure, but she doesn’t even acknowledge how blessed she is. So many people would love to have a healthy son as she does. Or to do the job she does where she has freedom and autonomy, and not clock into a corporate job like I do, and so many others do. But we don’t complain! We get on with things and are grateful for the blessings we have, despite our hardships and life’s trials.

I do hope she reads here as so many of you say she does, and that she takes this on board and stops with her complaining and moaning. She should do a daily gratitude challenge because ... man .... the girl needs an attitude reset. So many people watch her and she could have such a positive impact. It is a big wasted opportunity 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That whole house seems set up for aesthetic purposes. I totally understand having a jive house and nice things and am all for it. And I’m not trying to offend anyone but what is with people in their mid 20’s where their whole life and everything they do is for a certain aesthetic. Her whole house is set up to be the instagramable not necessarily homely

Reactions: 23
So Sarah and Kurt get stand up desks but screw the other workers, they can sit down like the plebs they are lol

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That office is horrible and a complete waste of space IMO. It looks so dingy and so poorly layed out... and they have FIVE office chairs In there, that space is tiny and will be so crammed.. that’s if anyone will even work in there 😂 and the podcast bit is SUCH a waste of space. You can literally sit ANYWHERE to record a podcast, they hardly even film anyway, why dedicate a whole bloody space for something you do once every 2 months

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I 100% think she got a massive discount off those rugs. No way sezzy would be spending $1800 on one of those rugs.

Reactions: 16
Call me crazy, but here's a theory. So Kurt's sister in law has shared that she had suffered a missed miscarriage. Would we put it pass Sarah to go ahead & get herself a "surprise pregnancy" just so she can steal the limelight. We know she has to be the best & centre of attention 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cannot tell you how much I appreciate you guys. It’s like you can read my mind! So it’s Saturday arvo, I’m enjoying a seltzer and felt it was about time I share my first post. I just had to share this pic... I have to express how much I bleeping detest these shoes (among many things about sez). Every time she wears them I cringe. They’re just so wrong 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
‘I need your help choosing between rugs because I’m torn’. Proceeds to show both rugs in her room and which one she chose.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.