Sarah’s Day #10 Tokenistic campaign, sunnee app leaks, Kurt gets no treats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HIIII. american here. just adding onto the whole brisket/oven being “american” debate (can’t figure out to reply to a post lol).....the oven actually isn’t even “in american”. if you watch the video close, it says “automatic programmes” welllllpppppp, that’s not how we spell the word “programs”. SORRY SCUZZZZZZ
Miele is a German brand. Sezzy wouldn’t even know where to point onto the world map to pin Germany. I am so glad she didn’t end up as a teacher, she has no knowledge of anything. Like come on everyone knows about the American revolution no? Please enlighten me.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Honestly for the last few months I couldn't pin point what was making me uncomfortable in sarahs stories... then I found tattle and all the thoughts swimming in my mind aligned, made sense and were validated.

But tonight really sent me over the edge. I was born in '93. Studied ballet. Was heavily involved in my schools productions (during my time at high school and after as a volunteer). And I could never imagine making the claims she does! She literally took ballet classes ... SHE WAS NOT A BALLERINA. She was involved in her productions ... SHE IS NOT THIS AMAZING QUINTUPLET TALENT.
I trained pre-professionally as a ballerina and it really grinds my gears when people like Sarah claim to be ballerinas. It is such a tough industry with incredibly talented professionals and she just tarnishes it. My sister and I were shocked by her lack of talent when she used pointe shoes in her campaign.

BUT what really set me off was her absolute lack of education and refusal to educate herself. Imagine having such a huge platform, watching a play as large as Hamilton, having NO idea what its abour and BRAGING to your audience.

Sorry for the rant. I am so beyond over her lies and ignorance and the way she "influences" young women to follow in her footsteps.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
HIIII. american here. just adding onto the whole brisket/oven being “american” debate (can’t figure out to reply to a post lol).....the oven actually isn’t even “in american”. if you watch the video close, it says “automatic programmes” welllllpppppp, that’s not how we spell the word “programs”. SORRY SCUZZZZZZ
Honestly those stories are such an embarrassment

Miele is a German brand. Sezzy wouldn’t even know where to point onto the world map to pin Germany. I am so glad she didn’t end up as a teacher, she has no knowledge of anything. Like come on everyone knows about the American revolution no? Please enlighten me.
Yes they do, but she even went on to say she doesn't even know Australian history. Which makes her buying a yidaki so much more worse

Reactions: 22
having NO idea what its abour and BRAGING to your audience.
She's been saying 'act confident and nobody will question you' for so long that it's ingrained in her. She legitimately brags about nothing and everything, including her own ignorance, and expects that if she just declares things with conviction people will take it at face value.
She declared she was knowledgeable enough to put out an ebook and nobody questioned her lack of qualifications.
She declared she taught ballet and gymnastics, and the handstands she does seemed to be enough proof for her following.
She declared she worked hard on her ripped off activewear, nobody batted an eyelid even when the Chinese factory producing them was outed.
She declared she was educating herself and would be an ally, and her stans believed her even as she was actively silencing BIPoC.
She declared that she has found balance in her food and exercise, so nobody is questioning the body checking, reduction in acceptable 'safe foods', and multiple workouts a day.
She declared that she'd donate the bushfire money she collected and her stans didn't notice she sat on the money for 3 weeks.
Act confident and nobody will question you as you lie, cheat and scam your way to the top :rolleyes: It's truly her motto- perhaps the only thing that she's never lied about.
Thankfully, her bragging is actually making her lies more obvious and her life less relatable, so it's only a matter of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
10 hours later and she is still hasn’t showered and is in her workout clothes from her “sweat my face off” boxing session. She is such a disgusting feral person. So unhygienic. 🤮
Oh my god so much this. I workout 2-3 times a week (If I’m lucky) basically when I have enough time, if i don’t have time pencilled in to properly shower afterwards then I don’t work out for a few simple reasons. Sweat can cause breakouts on your face. Staying in your sweaty bottoms or underwear all day :sick: is just a bacteria breeding ground and is going to contribute to a yeast infection or thrush. Thirdly, abrasions on the skin caused by working out mixed with sweat/microbes can cause a staph infection (rare though it may be). At the very least, and I hope she does for her own health, she should change all her clothes into a dry set.
Jeez girl take 20 mins to stretch out/cool down and shower. Done. ✅ Then stop telling a million people you obviously stink and roll around on new furniture. It’s reallll classy!

Reactions: 33
No words except I hope someone calls CPS on them. Letting a 2 year old walk around with a screw driver and hit the dog with it and the string of his pants ... he could easily step on it and fall or fall down the stairs. Then she laughs when Fox is having a crappy moment and is treating Abby badly again. How will he learn if the crack hoe laughs when he does things like that? First she disciplines him then laughs when he does it again. Why did these absolute loser / bogans get to have a kid when there is so many other people out there that want kids and can’t have them. I’ll never understand.
I will never understand either! Ugh! That’s one of the reasons I started to not enjoy following her and her posts. Once she became pregnant, all she did was complain. Once she gave birth, all she did was complain about how bad of a newborn he was. She’s always complaining and him. Girl, my husband and I have been trying to conceive for over 4 years with no luck. From those of us out here trying to just GET PREGNANT, you should be damn grateful you could conceive naturally without intervention. Damn. Appreciate your body and your child and love him every second you can.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She's been saying 'act confident and nobody will question you' for so long that it's ingrained in her. She legitimately brags about nothing and everything, including her own ignorance, and expects that if she just declares things with conviction people will take it at face value.
She declared she was knowledgeable enough to put out an ebook and nobody questioned her lack of qualifications.
She declared she taught ballet and gymnastics, and the handstands she does seemed to be enough proof for her following.
She declared she worked hard on her ripped off activewear, nobody batted an eyelid even when the Chinese factory producing them was outed.
She declared she was educating herself and would be an ally, and her stans believed her even as she was actively silencing BIPoC.
She declared that she has found balance in her food and exercise, so nobody is questioning the body checking, reduction in acceptable 'safe foods', and multiple workouts a day.
She declared that she'd donate the bushfire money she collected and her stans didn't notice she sat on the money for 3 weeks.
Act confident and nobody will question you as you lie, cheat and scam your way to the top :rolleyes: It's truly her motto- perhaps the only thing that she's never lied about.
Thankfully, her bragging is actually making her lies more obvious and her life less relatable, so it's only a matter of time.
This is something that I haven’t really understood since I first started following her. The real world doesn’t work that way. Perhaps Instagram and YT do. But in the real world people will challenge people whether they “act confident” or not. That’s probably why she likes social media; it’s not the real world and she can do as she pleases. Make money by “acting confident”, knowing actually nothing and she can block anyone who dares to question her ability.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Can’t believe this nutcase is releasing a cooking project. You can buy brisket at coles and woolies! It’s bleeping everywhere! Even already cooked in the hot sections at some Woolies! Holy tit she’s so dumb.
Maybe she needs to watch some Masterchef Junior to learn a few terms to talk up her cooking project.

Looks like coral from the ocean :///
I thought it looked like rabbit poo...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I have been feeling a big breakup coming on for a while-- they just don't seem that compatible...
Yeah I agree, Sarah will probably be whinging about lack of engagement and content and then Durt will be all, ‘content I’ll give you content, I’m breaking up with you’
And then lil Scuz-Ball will stamp her foot and say something along the lines of ,’no that’s not in my timeline yet and I’ll be the one breaking up with you!’ It will be emotionless when it happens, it will be crocodile tears for the engagement and drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What in the world kind of toddlers has she been around? A toddler that sits and plays blocks and puzzles for hours on end?! :LOL: Hahahah.
I have 3 neices about 2 years old. If we can keep them still and doing 1 activity for 10minutes thats epic hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sarah just confirmed she knows “nothing about Australian history” yet it was only a few months ago that she bought Kurt a Yadiki for Father’s Day. This uneducated narcissist is unashamedly appropriating Black culture left right and centre and completely disrespecting Indigenous Australian culture. During the aftermath of her campaign scandal she claimed to want to do better through “educating herself” about both America’s and Australia’s history of racism. Yet 6 months later she admits to knowing NOTHING about either countries history. I am truly disgusted by this woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Uhhh. Poor Abby 😭.

She’s horrible. She either doesn’t actually parent and just laughs which encourages the bad behaviour, or she “disciplines” him while she is sticking her phone in his face. And let’s him walk bare foot through a literal construction site playing with nails and screw drivers. I really don’t understand what is happening in her brain.

AND you know Kurt is feeling sick again because she works him to death. That whole pointless photo shoot. Selfish.

Reactions: 26
She was only in her 2nd year of uni when she started on YT.
Any idea what uni she went to? Uni isn’t necessarily that difficult but I find it hard to believe she could do research or write an essay or actually pass anything for that matter.

Reactions: 14
She really does have a compulsive lying disorder doesn’t she, do you think Kurt ever overhears her talking to her phone and is just like “lie, that never happened, another lie....” surely
Why would he care? He’s financially benefiting from her lies.
I’m interested to know how much the oven cost because she rarely pays for anything so her concept of what it expensive or not would be relative to most.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Any idea what uni she went to? Uni isn’t necessarily that difficult but I find it hard to believe she could do research or write an essay or actually pass anything for that matter.
She went to the University of Wollongong - same one as me! It’s actually not an easy uni (markers mark quite hard and is known to be quite a successful uni) but primary school teaching isn’t known to be an exceptionally hard degree (not taking away from anyone who has done this course - any degree is challenging in their own respect!)

Reactions: 9
You never know she could've actually not been making marks and failing and decided to spin it her way and say she's leaving.

She went to the University of Wollongong - same one as me! It’s actually not an easy uni (markers mark quite hard and is known to be quite a successful uni) but primary school teaching isn’t known to be an exceptionally hard degree (not taking away from anyone who has done this course - any degree is challenging in their own respect!)
I think primary school used to be a very easy and short course for what you were doing, in the last couple years though it has been made a lot harder! I have a few friends that are doing it right now and it does not seem easy haha! EDIT (However, I'm in VIC so could be different still in NSW!)

Reactions: 10
Fishing for a free rug today I see. The only time she tags a brand that isnt already paying her! I'm embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 18
Why would he care? He’s financially benefiting from her lies.
I’m interested to know how much the oven cost because she rarely pays for anything so her concept of what it expensive or not would be relative to most.
From a quick search. Not knowing the exact model, but that it’s a touch screen. It looks to be around 6.5k!! You’d want to learn how to use it for that kind of money.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.