Sarah’s Day #10 Tokenistic campaign, sunnee app leaks, Kurt gets no treats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
-Kurt says he's a food snob and Sarah said if he was a chef then he would say they taste better the next day because the flavours have a longer time [to marinate, I assume]
-Kurt says leftovers look revolting.
You are the best for this. I am going to look forward to it every day!

My rebuttals to Kurt:
- No 'food snob' could live in the Sezzy clinic and eat her food, let alone compliment it. I don't need to say more on this HAHA.
- Re the leftovers comment, I disagree. Leftovers can be delicious. However, when considering the context of the food, it's mushy consistency and your home self-proclaimed domestic princess 'chef' - I totally emphasise. There is no way I could eat half that slop fresh, let alone as leftovers and reheated in the new boUjeE multilingal (english & american) steamer oven that's expensive and extra and boujee.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You know that toxic thing that was going around where a dad would spend the day with his kid and he'd get praised so much for it? That's what Sarah is like, thinks she should get praised for every second she spends with Fockkkkks

Reactions: 31
In her stories today... “I don’t know why I just said I’m not emotional when I actually am super emotional”

Because you’re a compulsive liar, Sarah. That’s why.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Just TMI? So rank and classless...
I will never understand why the women on Instagram, etc, feel the need to update followers on their period. Shattttupppp! No one cares!

Her stories were a freaking mess. Emotional? Not emotional? Whattt? Shatttupppppp! Girls got problemssssss!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Um, I really hope that she was serious about expecting her period because if I'd just gotten my period halfway through a pilates class while wearing light coloured leggings, I don't think that I'd take the time to pose and take a picture for Instagram and I certainly would not be wearing the same leggings once I got home. Then again, I don't update people on when I get my period and I shower after I work out 🤷‍♀️.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Surely one of the reasons why Sarah's body hasn't changed in years is because she doesn't actually have a structured training routine/plan written by a professional/someone with qualifications. In her last story she mentions she trains "whatever she feels", whether it's pilates or boxing (surely just anything that burns high CALS).
I feel like this highlights her lack of knowledge around the fitness industry because if she followed a tailored program, she would have more to show for all this exercise than jus her PerFEct ABbbZZZZ

Reactions: 23
WOW!

Her stories saying she isn’t an emotional person ...and then she is an emotional person...

Has she forgotten that literally a few days ago (and in the past few months) that she always shares in vlogs and stories that her and Kurt have had nights where they cry because of stress or whatever ?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So really her daily podcast is glorified Instagram stories? How bleeping boring. Nothing to learn or take away from it.

Reactions: 20
Why is everyone so triggered by the mention of periods? Periods are the best and they aren't dirty. I hope you're all just upset because it's Sarah and you aren't truly ashamed when mother nature books some painters in for the week ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Why is everyone so triggered by the mention of periods? Periods are the best and they aren't dirty. I hope you're all just upset because it's Sarah and you aren't truly ashamed when mother nature books some painters in for the week ❤
I can’t speak for everyone, but I feel like influencers getting on stories and announcing the start of their period is the exact same as me walking into my workplace of a morning and announcing I have my period 😄 It’s completely unnecessary. I don’t think anyone is saying it’s unnatural and dirty.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Because no one needs to know whether or not you have a bloody Niagara Falls going on between your legs 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Bananabread20 - I just had a big fat juicy mango for lunch.

the information I shared with you is as relevant and as interesting as any woman sharing details about their period. If you look you’ll see it was another attempt to prop herself up by saying she’s so intune with her body. I don’t want to hear it. It doesn’t add anything to my life.

Also, do you know what PMDD is? Periods are not that great for a lot of people.

no hate @Bananabread20 - just saying.

edit - unless it’s a specific Instagram page about periods or women who want to get it back or regulate it or anything like that (natural or medical) I don’t mind, but Sarah and others having to inform people all the time, it’s not necessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I think your comment is a bit of a stretch. As with the parenting conversations, people are commenting on Sarah or talking about their personal experiences. If you're talking about my comment specifically, I'm not triggered by the mention of periods and I definitely don't think that something so natural is something to be ashamed of. I was commenting on Sarah needing to constantly update people on every single tiny detail of her life and am not upset about anything. Also, if I'd started my period without realising, my preference would be to clean up when I got the chance. Does that mean that I think periods are dirty? Nope, that would be a bit of a stretch. I just don't want to sit in dirty clothes 🤷‍♀️ . For me, that comment would apply to any bodily fluid like sweat and any item of clothing. Hence my comment about showering after a work out. If you notice, my comment was written in the first person. If you do differently, that's up to you.

Reactions: 20
Well, I definitely don't think periods are 'the best'. Mine hurt, are heavy and make me downright miserable. It's not about being ashamed or thinking they're dirty. If other people feel like feminine dainty moon goddesses when they get theirs then that's great, but not everyone feels that way.
The amount of detail she goes into about her period is just unnecessary. It's fine to mention it now and then, but does she really need to tell everyone she got her period in the middle of pilates or bled all over her lounge? :unsure:

Reactions: 24
Well, I definitely don't think periods are 'the best'. Mine hurt, are heavy and make me downright miserable. It's not about being ashamed or thinking they're dirty. If other people feel like feminine dainty moon goddesses when they get theirs then that's great, but not everyone feels that way.
The amount of detail she goes into about her period is just unnecessary. It's fine to mention it now and then, but does she really need to tell everyone she got her period in the middle of pilates or bled all over her lounge? :unsure:
Exactly!
And lol at feminine dainty moon goddesses.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WOW!

Her stories saying she isn’t an emotional person ...and then she is an emotional person...

Has she forgotten that literally a few days ago (and in the past few months) that she always shares in vlogs and stories that her and Kurt have had nights where they cry because of stress or whatever ?!?!
She 'rarely cries' but is forgetting all the crocodile tears every time she fucks up and becomes the victim in her own indiscretions. Or when the mean locksmith plotted against her by changing her locks at the apartment. Or when Kurt is away or anywhere but at her call and beckon. I'm convinced she is so nutrient deficient she is losing the plot, and she is so used to living in fantasy and lies that she doesn't even bother keeping up anymore and starts each new day FresH and ConFident

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
On the period topic, I personally think it is totally unnecessary and pretty nasty to write that she got her period halfway through her class and then proceed to take a photo IN the class and post about it. I’m hoping that she at least stopped when she noticed and took herself to the bathroom, but a part of me honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she continued the class, can’t waste any precious time 🤣 but yeah, If I was in that class with her or even an owner of the studio I wouldn’t honestly rather my clients not announce to the world that they got their period halfway through their workout (equipment sharing, Pilates machine sharing, etc). Nothing wrong with periods but there is a level to which you just don’t share the nitty gritty

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Because Sarah has also previously lost her period in the past due to restrictive diet and over exercising, which she has mentioned before, I suspect she may want to highlight now when she does get it, as a way to reassure her stans that her diet and lifestyle is healthy...i.e. not a good look if the ebook you promote caused you to lose your period but if girls see that author having a 'healthy and regular' period, they may think her ebook and food app are perfectly safe...even though she is not formally qualified in the fitness or food industry...

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.