Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2xblended

VIP Member
I had to shorten the title as it exceeded the character limit. Here we go::

Reactions: 3

blacktigertears

VIP Member
[QUOTE="2xblended, post: 2695961, member: 28269"

Similarly, the posts saying I'm going to stop going to my gyno and follow your CIN 3 protocol- as though she has any qualifications to recommend a medical course of therapy for a condition that can lead to cancer?
What bothered me was that she never spoke to what causes HPV, the many strains of HPV, how HPV affects women vs men, getting Pap smears annually, speaking with your partner about sexual history/protection/HPV shots etc.This could have been a great moment for her to talk about the importance of seeing a gyno essentially.
[/QUOTE]
Haha well there you go. I don’t follow her or really know all too much about her, I just remember from when I followed her last I thought she was up that alley but thanks for the info 😇

Bananabread20

The Nutritionist Scuz used for her app sign off is on her stories recommending the same heart rate monitor and says she's using it for optimal fat burn and that it's important to use if you want that. Wonder if that's why Scuz got onto it.
Doesn't her app trademark list stuff to do with heart rate.. did she partner with Polar? Is she making her own monitors??

Dorigen211

Are fox and their second child going to share a room? There's nothing wrong with that but surely when they have three kids they're gonna need an extra kids room. I would have also thought she'd want a nursery for when she has another baby, or does she already have one plus foxs room?

LurkerLizzy

Looks like she finally got her skinny trim windows installed.

Wonder how long it wi be before they have the room set up. Wasn’t that her excuse for the delay in moving the office out there.
Does anyone have the screenshots from her previous rant showing what she had received originally? I feel like these look exactly the same...

Reactions: 2

YeahRight1111

Social blade! She has been losing them every day almost haha

EDIT; looking at it now and she lost almost 1000 followers the day she posted the "we need a break" vlog lol
@chloelinks - I looked at social blade but I can’t see where it shows she’s losing subscribers .... (?)
Can you link the page here please?

avoavo123

Can anyone help me... Their latest podcast feels like something I have heard from them before. If anyone can help to figure out if its from a previous podcast!!

ClaireBear6

I've read and read but can't find the "darl" reply from Kurtle :( looked so hard. If anyone can show me I'd be eternally grateful

Dorigen211

Also loads of people commenting that after pay wasn't working. So they pay $400 off at their own pace and receive the products after that pay?
Hmm not sure if that's how it works if afterpay isn't working, wouldn't that just mean they have to pay upfront?

Reactions: 1

lexlex

Is that the custom art piece that she had commissioned to 'reflect her and Kurt's relationship journey'? That she got the idea from Elsa's Wholesome Life? Where the commissioned artist actually then went on to sell similar pieces through Aldi?
Which artist is that? Sounds hilarious :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

2xblended

VIP Member
Sarah's Day #11- "Rising above" the cultural appropriation chatter by stabbing her BIPOC followers in the back with a dagger
This one has 45 votes- but it's been up the longest, so maybe that's why it has more than the others.
Sarahs Groundhog Day - Full of self-promotion, accountability not a notion, did you know my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean?
This has 27 votes and 8 likes on a re-post of it above. :)

Sarahs Day 11 - PrInCeSs of hypocrisy, "Rise above bullies" yet petty enough to make a campaign that's a complete mockery.
This has 15 votes.

Sarah's Shallow Day 11 - Rising above accountability

Sarah's Dense Day 11 - Teeth so bright she can't see the haters
These have 14 votes but I can't tell which one of the two people are voting for.

Sarah's Day - Body Checks, Zero Respect, Racist Flex
This also has 14 votes.

Sarah's Day - Rise Against the cultural appropriation in your rip-off PE Nation
This has 11 votes.

So, they're all good options for thread titles. Which one do we go for?
I personally would choose one of the 2 bolded ones, but whatever you guys like best. :)