Sarah’s Day #10 Tokenistic campaign, sunnee app leaks, Kurt gets no treats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably also why she “skipped her workout” yesterday cause she was “listening to her body”... more like because she got work done and it is recommended you don’t exercise for ideally at least 24 hrs afterwards. Hmmm?

Reactions: 25
Is she actually admitting to not showering since her work out this morning, and then putting on different clothes and going to a birthday party? FOUL 🤢

Also, a whole dedicated video on her instagram about what size she wears. She is OBSESSED! It says what size the model wears when it goes on the website. There is literally no need to post about it incessantly.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I can’t get over how different her body looks when she isn’t posing. She still looks great but it’s sooo far from the xs tiny person she claims to be. She is so far from real and raw. Fake face, fake body, fake hobbies. Girl doesn’t even know who she is.
Wanted to add that I thought her ballet photo shoot from her first collection was so bad ass because ballet is hard core, if she had stuck with that it would feel so much more genuine because that is something she actually did. But this skateboarding motor cross tit isn’t it. Can’t wait to see another generation of flag girls thinking the only thing they can do is cheer boys from the sideline and pretend to ride bikes by posing on them

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Has anyone tried the tropeaka cookie dough protein powder? I'm interested in the flavour but don't trust anywhere else for honest reviews

Reactions: 6
She is the most unhygienic person I’ve ever come across.

It’s so foul to do a sweaty workout, not shower and sit in your sweat all day (hope she also changed her underwear and not just her outer clothes, still gross though), then put on evening wear and go to your supposed best friends birthday dinner.

🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Also her black dress is not a look especially not with those white sneakers. The dress is too long and doesn't suit her.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Okay, I know we’re all disgusted by her lack of hygiene. But what is up with her and wearing sneakers with “nice” outfits? Those sneakers make her legs look so stumpy in that dress! It just looks so unintentional and messy. There is definitely a way to mix streetwear/athletic wear and more formal wear, but Sarah never actually pulls it off. She’d look so nice with a sandal or delicate heel. Hell, even some sassy, sexy boots would’ve been better but equally comfortable.

I just can’t understand having the money for a high quality, well-curated closet, and then dressing like that all the time.

Also her black dress is not a look especially not with those white sneakers. The dress is too long and doesn't suit her.
Glad I am not the only one bothered by the look 😂

Reactions: 37
Something that just occurred to me, has anyone seen a dog bed for abby? I don’t watch her stories or videos (blocked) but in the screenshots posted here I don’t recall seeing one. She’s such a sweet dog and I feel so bad she lives in that house with them

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Anyone think that tomorrow she will complain about a gurgly tummy, a terrible sleep due to some sort of food intolerance or have a crazy intense workout just to make up for being ‘naughty’ and having dinner out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
duck me.. I can legit barely breathe after the last few pages 👌 You girls have brought the good tonight, thank you.
I will especially be laughing about Mr Burns for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep - do you think she learned that word here?

also that pink sofa resembles the one my parents had, in the late 80’s/early 90’s. It was the exact same colour slightly different design. It will not age well.
Back then my mother had a whole formal living room (we had a second casual "rec room" to use daily liked a "rumpus room") devoted to a "dusty rose" theme with carpet, couch a painting on the wall and a gold etagere and dried flowers in a pink vase. It was matchy matchy and just the style back then. Sarah would have loved it. But I do have to say, my mom kept the place squeaky clean and presentable because she worked hard and was proud of what she put together. Sarah clearly has no respect for anything and doesn't deserve her windfall.
Also seeing Fox walking on the grass where Abby poops without shoes is a good way for Fox to absorb a parasite through the skin if he steps on the feces. Sarah will be such a proud momma, bringing her a parasite to cure!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Something that just occurred to me, has anyone seen a dog bed for abby? I don’t watch her stories or videos (blocked) but in the screenshots posted here I don’t recall seeing one. She’s such a sweet dog and I feel so bad she lives in that house with them
Nope. I think she sleeps on their bed. My dog doesn’t have an inside bed because she always sleeps with me. She has an outside bed though, I haven’t seen one for Abby.. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Has anyone tried the tropeaka cookie dough protein powder? I'm interested in the flavour but don't trust anywhere else for honest reviews
I have it! Sucker for cookie dough here. I like it, but it tastes more like cake batter. I won’t be repurchasing because honestly it’s similar enough to the salted caramel that I don’t need to pay all that much more for something slightly sweeter.

I tried to post a “meh” review on Tropeaka, but they didn’t post it. Shocker.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
It's not just her posing that gives her that thigh gap. In a lot of her posts (including instastories), I'm pretty sure that there is evidence of bad photoshop attempts. Mostly around her legs and butt, but also to make her waist look smaller.

I hate to admit to this, but I have actually tried that flavour. I like to add protein powder to my oats and I particularly like the boost powder. I was running low and while reordering thought I'd give that one a try (it took me a while to decide to get it so I know that her initial launch of the powder didn't sell out in minutes).

It's an acquired taste. The first time I tried it, I nearly gagged. I think it's the maca powder that comes out the most? Definitely does not taste like cookie dough and it is VERY sweet. I don't really like Tropeaka's vanilla powder as it has a strong pea protein taste. The cookie dough one seems to just be the vanilla one plus other stuff so it has that same artificial aftertaste. If you did get it, I don't really recommend it with just water as it's quite grainy. It isn't too bad in oats. The packaging really annoys me as it doesn't match the others (it's white and the others are black) and there is something so obnoxious about having it be a 'fit' powder. The salted caramel is way nicer.

Disclaimer - I've used Tropeaka since before I even knew that this world had been 'blessed' with sissy. I've even considered switching brands since finding out about sissy and the people who run Tropeaka. Yes, I know that for most people protein powder isn't needed: I'm just lazy and eat a plant based diet that isn't as varied as it could be.

Reactions: 17
I feel sorry for Sophie Holloway having to sit next to little miss I-didn't-shower-after-working-out-this-morning. They've all gone to C.C. Babcoq. I wonder if Sarah actually ate anything. Even the salads have ingredients she doesn't allow herself to eat.

Also, that's not Sarah's hand holding the cocktail. It's Sophie's. Lol at Sarah trying to make it look like she's out having a drink with the girls.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel sorry for Sophie Holloway having to sit next to little miss I-didn't-shower-after-working-out-this-morning. They've all gone to C.C. Babcoq. I wonder if Sarah actually ate anything. Even the salads have ingredients she doesn't allow herself to eat.

Also, that's not Sarah's hand holding the cocktail. It's Sophie's. Lol at Sarah trying to make it look like she's out having a drink with the girls.
Cue posts tomorrow - "Omg I ate sooOOoo much yesterday!! two years ago i totally would have freaked out by going to a restaurant that I didn't pick. But now.. especially now that I'M A MUM you know.. I'm sooOOooO much more cHiLL with my diet. I just ordered their green salad and asked to put some salmon with it and it was great. It's all about baLaNce. I'm all about that baLanCE LifE right now. Did I tell you how much I ate? But it's fiNE. I'm cHiLL. sO maNy of yOU DM'd me that you want me to do a video on how I eat out in restaurants... i'm sOooO bLoaTEd from yesterday but it's fINE"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Cue posts tomorrow - "Omg I ate sooOOoo much yesterday!! two years ago i totally would have freaked out by going to a restaurant that I didn't pick. But now.. especially now that I'M A MUM you know.. I'm sooOOooO much more cHiLL with my diet. I just ordered their green salad and asked to put some salmon with it and it was great. It's all about baLaNce. I'm all about that baLanCE LifE right now. Did I tell you how much I ate? But it's fiNE. I'm cHiLL. sO maNy of yOU DM'd me that you want me to do a video on how I eat out in restaurants... i'm sOooO bLoaTEd from yesterday but it's fINE"
You just wrote her script 😂

has she mentioned why she doesn’t drink? I know Kurt does or did before her. I feel like they used to get drinks at the start of their relationship as well. She must not like to drink because to her it’s a waste of calories? Not sure.. has talked down on people who drink? (Correct me if I’m wrong, I feel like she has made a comment before)

Believe me I’m not judging for her choice not to drink. Just curious if she has mentioned it before

Reactions: 12
You just wrote her script 😂

has she mentioned why she doesn’t drink? I know Kurt does or did before her. I feel like they used to get drinks at the start of their relationship as well. She must not like to drink because to her it’s a waste of calories? Not sure.. has talked down on people who drink? (Correct me if I’m wrong, I feel like she has made a comment before)

Believe me I’m not judging for her choice not to drink. Just curious if she has mentioned it before
I think she mentioned it during their Byron trip when she did the massive Q&A story dump. I want to say she explained that it made her feel bad/gurgly. She didn’t really overdramatize it or anything, so I think alcohol might be a legit intolerance for her despite her drinking more when she was younger.

I was never a heavy drinker, but I LOOOVED craft beer when it first became a “big” thing in the US. Then, I moved states after college and my body had a little coup over the new outdoor allergens and randomly decided that hops would also get lumped into that whole mess. I legit have a hangover and repeatedly puke if I have two beers or just one really hoppy brew. So many people think I’m lying or being dramatic about it, because I can have several glasses of wine or mixed cocktails with “clean” mixers and be fine. In that way, I do feel a bit like Sez and like I’m just demonizing “naughty” foods.

To be honest, for a bit I was obsessive about trying to identify exactly what was causing it and doctors were no help since I couldn’t afford the expensive process of testing for any possible trigger. It kind of makes me wonder if Sarah had a similar experience and that coupled with her existing ED/body image problems just made her completely lockdown her diet 😕

Reactions: 7
It's gross that she works out, then goes out with friends without showering.

But why tell people? Surely you would.be embarrassed to admit that?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.