Sarah’s Day #10 Tokenistic campaign, sunnee app leaks, Kurt gets no treats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahah she’s such a dumb bleep.

1st few stories “this slow cook curry won’t be in the cooking project because I’ve just developed it and need to try it a few times” (closely along the lines of those words.)
Next few stories after people told her to take the lid off in the steamer oven “omg haha but it’s not my fault you guys that’s what the recipe said to do!!!!”

Thanks for confirming you just rip off existing recipes hahaha duck this is great she’s such a twit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
this ain’t it!!! She is such a disrespectful person to have the Didgeridoo laying there with fox climbing over it! How does she keep getting the pass for this behavior? This is her 5th(?) cultural duck up and people still Stan her and think she is doing the most because she (WF) hired a black model?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She would have seen the pedestrian article, so I suspect having survived previous controversies, she’s not even worried about covering her tracks anymore by at least moving it.

Reactions: 21
The boxing video she posted is so alarming. She looks like she is dyingggg. I totally get working out and working hard but man she looks insane. And you know she probably did that and then also a “sneaky” ab session or went on her Pilates machine. And she’s tracking her workouts now. And the body checks. It is all very unhealthy just the way she views health

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The boxing video she posted is so alarming. She looks like she is dyingggg. I totally get working out and working hard but man she looks insane. And you know she probably did that and then also a “sneaky” ab session or went on her Pilates machine. And she’s tracking her workouts now. And the body checks. It is all very unhealthy just the way she views health
Imagine if she discovered weights and weight training. I’m sorry I just can’t look at her anymore. I find her repulsive because of all the things she’s done and said.

“I’ve been in the kitchen all day living my best life”
witch! You can’t cook! And Abby needs a haircut and a bath you lazy bogan!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine if she discovered weights and weight training. I’m sorry I just can’t look at her anymore. I find her repulsive because of all the things she’s done and said.
I was honestly just thinking this…. Weights, dumbbells – I reckon she would get much better, longer-term results than quick-fix cardio/boxing sessions.

Even if she did shoulder presses she would get the nice shape at the top of her arms.

Reactions: 12
Earlier this year (or was it last year?) she was regularly lifting weights with her PT in Cronulla. Does she not do the same workouts in her home gym now? Was she not open about lifting weights back then?

Reactions: 12
Earlier this year (or was it last year?) she was regularly lifting weights with her PT in Cronulla. Does she not do the same workouts in her home gym now? Was she not open about lifting weights back then?
Dunno just watch her off and on now. Just seems like she never learns or grows in an area. Same o’ tit over and over. See her on her stories getting flustered with the settings on the steamer? Read the instructions you meathead! You can see her impatience and unwillingness to do things right from the start. Quickest, easiest, laziest way possible with the least amount of work. She’s got all the perfect traits to be an influencer.

Reactions: 18
Did anyone notice in the latest vlog how Kurt set up a session for her, and then once it was finished, she said it wasn’t enough so proceeded to work out even more?
How on earth do people still believe her when she says she is relaxed with her workouts!! She is insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She's a complete fuckwit for letting him walk around with a screw driver, I hope he stabs the lounge with it and not himself.

Reactions: 28
No words except I hope someone calls CPS on them. Letting a 2 year old walk around with a screw driver and hit the dog with it and the string of his pants ... he could easily step on it and fall or fall down the stairs. Then she laughs when Fox is having a crappy moment and is treating Abby badly again. How will he learn if the crack hoe laughs when he does things like that? First she disciplines him then laughs when he does it again. Why did these absolute loser / bogans get to have a kid when there is so many other people out there that want kids and can’t have them. I’ll never understand.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
10 hours later and she is still hasn’t showered and is in her workout clothes from her “sweat my face off” boxing session. She is such a disgusting feral person. So unhygienic. 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
No words except I hope someone calls CPS on them. Letting a 2 year old walk around with a screw driver and hit the dog with it and the string of his pants ... he could easily step on it and fall or fall down the stairs. Then she laughs when Fox is having a crappy moment and is treating Abby badly again. How will he learn if the crack hoe laughs when he does things like that? First she disciplines him then laughs when he does it again. Why did these absolute loser / bogans get to have a kid when there is so many other people out there that want kids and can’t have them. I’ll never understand.
Lol I mean I think calling CPS is taking things waaaaaay too far, don't you? They don't abuse him or neglect him. I agree they should take the screwdriver away and should be consitant with displine when it comes to hitting. Kids Fox's age do hit though, they can't communicate what they want especially when they aren't talking. My 18 month old hits his sister all the time and I always tell him no and try to work through it. It is normal for children their age to hit. Not trying to start an argument about parenting because that has been done enough but, your comment is taking things too far.

Reactions: 22
What in the world kind of toddlers has she been around? A toddler that sits and plays blocks and puzzles for hours on end?! :LOL: Hahahah.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Lol I mean I think calling CPS is taking things waaaaaay too far, don't you? They don't abuse him or neglect him. I agree they should take the screwdriver away and should be consitant with displine when it comes to hitting. Kids Fox's age do hit though, they can't communicate what they want especially when they aren't talking. My 18 month old hits his sister all the time and I always tell him no and try to work through it. It is normal for children their age to hit. Not trying to start an argument about parenting because that has been done enough but, your comment is taking things too far.
Are you the poster who kept saying we were shaming all mothers?? You seem to keep coming to Sarah’s rescue. Can you see now why we talk about her the way we do?
Do you let your child walk around with a screw driver and hit your family pet? Or would you take it off them? I said I HOPE SOMEONE DOES! I DIDN’T SAY I WAS GOING TO.
It won’t be long before something bad happens to Fox and then I HOPE SOMEONE DOES CALL CPS.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.