Sarah’s Day #10 Tokenistic campaign, sunnee app leaks, Kurt gets no treats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah's responses to comments on her posts is like reading Trump's comments - uneducated, ignorant, stupid and inarticulate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Not sure if this has been mentioned before (if it has, I apologise) but has anyone noticed the seriously similarities between Sarah’s house / renovation and this account @the_coastalhamptonshome ?https://instagram.com/the_coastalhamptonshome?igshid=156rbv7orreyn
she made a huge deal about the Reno series which was a flop coz she just didnt care she didnt share any details like where her tiles are from and what they're called, what the paint colours are etc anything anyone who is interested in interior design would care about
I just wanted to share if you want to see an influencer who’s doing it right as far as renovations go, check out Georgie Stevenson. I’ve been following her more recently now that I’ve got off the SD bandwagon. Everything Georgie and her hubby are working on and showcasing is beautiful and she tags all of the companies! Hey Sarah, you should have taken a page out of GS book. Hmm, maybe next time.

Reactions: 10
Hi guys! Long time reader, first time poster. I've been happy to just sit back and read all your comments for months now but omg her stories today have just sent me on a rage I had to actually join in on this conversation. So firstly not only can Sarah not be arsed to put down her phone for 10 seconds to get all those bits of cereal out of Fox's mouth because that looked like a real choking hazard, but she cant put her phone down or bend down to pick up the pieces of chocolate cereal she is apparently well aware Abby shouldn't be eating???? If having loads of people bombard you with messages to make sure you actually treat Abby properly is so annoying Sarah then you deffo shouldn't be owning a pet. If thats the tit that goes on on camera I'm worried to think how much Abby has eaten of stuff that is bad for her and how else she is treated etc. Also how about teaching your child some respect and discipline and not have him wafting a screwdriver about, never mind wafting at eye height for Abby.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I hope all the people who are testing her recipes are biased and lie to her and then she releases it with gross recipes and her stans (or people just trying it out) realise she sucks.

The only “nutritionist” she has had work on the project is that lady who is just as fucked as Sarah sign off to say is GF,DF,Sf.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I hope she realises that people don't just need to taste the recipes, but actually follow the recipe as she plans on releasing it to make sure instructions are solid. Therefore she should arrange this through a company with people who do this for a living and understand the requirements. There are more steps required than just getting 'friends' to taste them.

I think she will probably get a huge surge in initial people subscribing, but I don't see people lasting long. Also, she will hugely inflate the numbers to give off the impression that it was a success.

Reactions: 30
‘Hey mum - will you test my cooking app?’

‘Hey Sarah, it’s great. That cumin bolognese and buckwheat pasta....just delicious. perfection’ ‘Your 1/2 a banana mixed with Tropeka.....so good!’

‘Thanks mum, that’s the testing complete, it’s ready to release’

————-

Remember how much chocolate she ate when she was sponsored by loving earth......Do you think she still eats that (another brand) but doesn’t show it on stories as it isn’t sponsored?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
This may have already been said as I've not caught up yet. But Sarah saying Abby only had two pieces of chocolate cereal or whatever the duck it was. Is she serious? She's bloody filming it and Abby eats it more than twice! If she put her phone down for a hot minute she'd have been able to stop her getting to it. We've dropped grapes/onion/chocolate on the floor before and you best believe we're straight on the food, or picking our dog up whilst the other is clearing. Our dog does understand wait & leave it...but we still would never risk it. Sarah having the audacity to say people are taking her actions out of context- THE CONTEXT IS LITERALLY RIGHT THERE RECORDED YOU DUMB duck.

Also, bit late to this topic, but Sarah said the other day Fox was grumpy/tired/crying etc because she thought he may be teething. So what did she do? Ah she bought him some jewellery. Just give the poor wee chap some calpol if he's really in that much pain ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I just wanted to share if you want to see an influencer who’s doing it right as far as renovations go, check out Georgie Stevenson. I’ve been following her more recently now that I’ve got off the SD bandwagon. Everything Georgie and her hubby are working on and showcasing is beautiful and she tags all of the companies! Hey Sarah, you should have taken a page out of GS book. Hmm, maybe next time.
I like Georgie mostly, so this is no shade to her. But most of what she tags, she tags because it’s sponsored. Her chalet is being sponsored by ABI Interiors (what she can get from there anyway). It wouldn’t surprise me if other things for the renovation have been gifted too.

Reactions: 9
Goooood morning - Starting to hate how Spotify thinks I must be liking these hahaha

Episode 4 - Thoughtful Thursday - How to maintain a healthy relationship (4.14)

-Kurt and Sarah are in fact in a relationship, hopefully getting married next year. They have Abbey and Fox in their fam.
-Kurt and Sea are always together so need to make a conscious effort to have a healthy relationship
-Sarah brought up that Kurt said the other day he needs his own time
-Sarah says she loves to do things with her friends but when Kurt does she can't handle it and has FOMO and is codependent (my words) she says "I miss you" she recalled a story about how Brenton and Kurt went to the new house "the other day" to work out and she packed up the car "to look like [she] was busy"and went over there like a creep to check up on him (Side note she said it was "the other day" so these were recorded agessss ago)
-Sarah says no really she needs to let her spouse have time apart. Kurt reassures Sarah is actually really chill and not clingy.
-Sarah says "im going to throw myself under the bus" and then says "im not perfect" then talks about how they agreed not to go to bed angry. Kurt says he has deep anxiety about him dying through the middle of the night. Kurt says so he needs to make sure any issues are solved before bed. Sarah chimes in that its fake. Kurt says he does this by doing things to annoy her so she gives in.
-"Have fun with each other, give each other time, say you love each other before bed and just let go of your ego"

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Goooood morning - Starting to hate how Spotify thinks I must be liking these hahaha

-Kurt and Sarah are in fact in a relationship, hopefully getting married next year. They have Abbey and Fox in their fam.
-Kurt and Sea are always together so need to make a conscious effort to have a healthy relationship
-Sarah says she loves to do things with her friends but when Kurt does she can't handle it and has FOMO and is codependent (my words) she says "I miss you" she recalled a story about how Brenton and Kurt went to the new house "the other day" to work out and she packed up the car "to look like [she] was busy"and went over there like a creep to check up on him (Side note she said it was "the other day" so these were recorded agessss ago)
-Sarah says no really she needs to let her spouse have time apart. Kurt reassures Sarah is actually really chill and not clingy.
-Sarah says "im going to throw myself under the bus" and then says "im not perfect" then talks about how they agreed not to go to bed angry. Kurt says he has deep anxiety about him dying through the middle of the night. Kurt says so he needs to make sure any issues are solved before bed. Sarah chimes in that its fake. Kurt says he does this by doing things to annoy her so she gives in.
-"Have fun with each other, give each other time, say you love each other before bed and just let go of your ego"
Still waiting for them to actually answer the question about healthy relationships, what with it being the whole premise of this episode.

They actually think people are listening to them and believing they're the people to model their life and love philosophies on. The sheer vanity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Kurts got some real issues. Sibo my ass. Anxiety, panic, ocd, intrusive thoughts. You can see now why these 2 are together. Like attracts like.

Last edited:
Reactions: 41

Holy fuckin tit balls, this podcast sounds stressful to listen to.

1) why does she brag about being co-dependant 😬😬😬 it's like the other week where she seemed to relish in the fact she's a #shelteredgal
2) That's worrying about Kurt, how he's scared to die in the middle of the night. It sounds like intrusive thoughts, which are extremely common with anxiety/depression (not trying to diagnose him, just speaking from my own experience with mental health)
3) Interesting that Kurt says he needs his own time yet they contradict that by being always together 🤔

Reactions: 32

The way they spoke about it makes it sound like they fight all the time before bed, like it's a regular enough occurrence to bring up making sure you don't go to bed angry.

Reactions: 15
So she got a nuuu couch and didnt insta story it - now shes accidentally showing it in her other stories, not everything needs to be a big reveal, she should have shown it as soon as she got it now shes ruined the engagement opportunity because we have seen it now lol

Reactions: 11
Jesus pink is my favourite colour but everything in her house is bloody pink or salmon, I don't get it. Also the couch is quite small?
That’s because the house IS small. I don’t know how they managed it, but the house looks smaller after the reno even after taking out some walls.
2.5 + (?) million for a tiny downstairs. No thanks.
Wonder how long it will take them to destroy this couch🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Imagine being so privelaged (if you can call it that) that you can wake up everyday and CHOOSE whether you are going be a ‘mum’ that day. WTF? So ReAl and ReLaTaBlE 🤮 there is no such thing as a MUM day when you have a child! It’s every day.

Does anyone else shudder when she mentions wanting baby No2? I’m honestly concerned for her. I don’t believe she will cope - and who’s going to keep a close eye on Fox playing with his screw drivers. Scary thought.

Also, I think someone else mentioned here the other day when Fox was upset and unsettled because he was teething, and she went to the health store and bought him beads. Seriously give the poor baby some Panadol for some relief. It’s perfectly safe when used as directed and ONLY when necessary. AKA Teething baby upset and crying in pain!! He doesn’t have it all the time, It’s called being balanced but Sez wouldn’t have a freakin clue about that!!! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.