Sarah’s Day #10 Tokenistic campaign, sunnee app leaks, Kurt gets no treats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @B.Bop (I think!!) for your suggestion:)

Please can someone give a recap of the previous thread! This title seemed like the most popular, thank you for the suggestions :)

Reactions: 16
Previously on Sarah's Day...
- She filed her App paperwork way too late and couldn't keep it a "secret project"
- Kurt almost chocked on her "apple crumble" and had to wash it down with tons of ice cream
- Her "no shoes in the house" has now turned into "shoes only in the house, outside we want to be grounded"
- Cried herself to sleep because she can't enjoy her million dollar home with a pool close to the beach because she is too busy
- Creative campaign shoot for an already launched product that looks exactly like the infamous bush fire campaign Kurt shot
- WhiteFox talked her into having more diversity in her campaign. The whole shoot and world still revolved around Sarah. I'm interested if she will ever mention these models again and call them "her friends"
- Fox said "Bababa" which almost sounds like umbrella so yes he can talk you guyzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Haha aw I do like the thread name but it was changed so now it doesn’t rhyme! The original should have been used without tokenistic or the spices one!

Reactions: 13
So she’s “grounding” herself by going barefoot when she’s grocery shopping?? Ew.
I worked in a supermarket as a teen and I think I’ve seen literally EVERY bodily fluid on those floors. And she already says she has ‘holes’ in her feet....... girl is asking for another infection.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
- She filed her App paperwork way too late and couldn't keep it a "secret project"
- Kurt almost chocked on her "apple crumble" and had to wash it down with tons of ice cream
- Her "no shoes in the house" has now turned into "shoes only in the house, outside we want to be grounded"
- Cried herself to sleep because she can't enjoy her million dollar home with a pool close to the beach because she is too busy
- Creative campaign shoot for an already launched product that looks exactly like the infamous bush fire campaign Kurt shot
- WhiteFox talked her into having more diversity in her campaign. The whole shoot and world still revolved around Sarah. I'm interested if she will ever mention these models again and call them "her friends"
- Fox said "Bababa" which almost sounds like umbrella so yes he can talk you guyzzzz
She put cumin in bolognese sauce ahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So she’s “grounding” herself by going barefoot when she’s grocery shopping?? Ew.
I worked in a supermarket as a teen and I think I’ve seen literally EVERY bodily fluid on those floors. And she already says she has ‘holes’ in her feet....... girl is asking for another infection.
Sorry? 🙃
Let me get this straight, she wears shoes inside and no shoes outside (during a pandemic).
Am I missing something here!? Maybe she should ground herself by coming back down to earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Omg at it with the shoe topic again.. I get not wearing shoes like on the grass or on the way to the beach, but not wearing shoes in supermarkets? What? And if she loves not wearing shoes so much, then why wear them inside her house all the time!? I don't get it. The first thing I want to do when I get home is take my shoes off because it's more comfortable.

Sorry? 🙃
Let me get this straight, she wears shoes inside and no shoes outside (during a pandemic).
Am I missing something here!? Maybe she should ground herself by coming back down to earth.
Yes exactly! It doesn't make sense. It's all backwards lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
You don’t ground yourself on the supermarket floor you grot :sick: That’s what the Earth is for.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I spent a year in Australia and shock horror most people wore shoes! The only ones that didn't were kids, or workmen who had removed their boots at the door to not make a mess. I get that it is an Australian thing and it does happen, just not as often as Sarah likes to make out to justify her gross habits. Also yes, her house seems to be shoes only and outside shoes optional.
So she mentioned the podcast like they still actually care about it, what do we think, will it be all about shooting your own epic campaign, and living your dream and showing it for all so it is an excuse to big themselves up again. I'm surprised her head is so small for her body considering all the hype she gives herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wish she wouldn’t generalise like every Australian doesn’t wear shoes 🤦🏼‍♀️
I might not wear them at the beach, in my own yard, inside mine or friends homes, some parks, but you’re damn sure I’ll be wearing them at the shops.
That’s so icky.

Reactions: 33
I know it's the first page and should be a recap but I need to get this off my chest...

Children. Are. Not. Pets!!!

You don't have two so they keep each other company ffs. Just put Fox in daycare already. Her flippant attitude to having children really grinds my gears!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Yeah only the bogans don't wear shoes to the supermarket lol, not wearing to the beach is common though

Reactions: 20
Watching my first ever Whitney Simmons video, and the first thing she says when she’s making her breakfast bagel is “PLEASE for the love of all things holy, if you don’t have to be gluten free, DON’T be gluten free. Gluten free does NOT MEAN ITS HEALTHIER!’ And then her boyfriend says ‘PREACH!!’.....I think I love her already!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Sh
I know it's the first page and should be a recap but I need to get this off my chest...

Children. Are. Not. Pets!!!

You don't have two so they keep each other company ffs. Just put Fox in daycare already. Her flippant attitude to having children really grinds my gears!
she can’t put him in daycare because he isn’t vaccinated because she’s a piece of tit.

also the no shoes thing is completely bizarre. Australians wear shoes. She doesn’t because she’s a grot.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So sarah, are you an earthy vibe zen girl? Or a princess who can’t be bothered who wears fast fashion made in factories? Because I’m pretty sure you mentioned that you pretended to like the outdoors and camping and a laid back attitude to make Kurt date you...

Can we contact a local news station about the white fox campaign during covid. No one was wearing masks, didn’t look like they were administering tests, there was no self quarantining before or after. I know brands and companies are still working, but they have preventative measures. White Fox and Sarah are idiots.

She is so far up her own ass that she must be lost.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Lol she's a filthy moron, I have lived within walking distance to the beach (in Australia!) for the last 7+ years & was raised close to the beach, most people I know wear thongs (flip-flops) unless they're on the sand or the grass. Or walking back to the car from those two locations. Not wearing shoes in the supermarket, cafe or other public places is just plain gross & classless. Many places even have signs up saying something like "No shoes - No service".
I don't understand why she takes such pride in being disgusting. Not showering, not washing her hair, staying in her sweaty gym-gear all day, shoes on the carpet, barefoot in public... its just gross.

Reactions: 48
HAHAHAH “his first word was crocodile guys”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Recording our podcast all night, life is so hard when you have a toddler"...
Given that the last episode with both of them is from 15th July THREE MONTHS AGO that is not really an achievement but another time management failure.

She put cumin in bolognese sauce ahahahahah
Can't believe I forgot that, already seems like it was ages ago :D

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.