Sarah’s Day #10 Tokenistic campaign, sunnee app leaks, Kurt gets no treats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is... is she saying her "test group" has 50 people? Honey, we know you don't know 50 people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Not surprising. Her old content room with the dalmatian wallpaper and pink florescent light was ripped off an instagram account as well. I can't access my posts on the other site anymore, but the account was posted there with the carbon copy room (if someone recalls the name or has saved the link to that insta, please share).
Everything from her name in pink lights, to the wallpaper, to the fluffy chair were exact copies of the room she replicated. But she said it was her idea and she was inspired to make a dalmatian activewear set as well (and that activewear collection was a direct copy of Slinkii's activewear collection at the time). :rolleyes:
Not an original thought in her head. All she does is scroll, bookmark, copy, claim it's her cReAtIoN that she worked sO hArD on. :cautious:
It was a copy of the three birds renovations office

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Isn’t everyday a Mum day when you’re a mum?
Idiottttttttt. Act your age you slime bag.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I asked a question here a couple of days ago about swimming lessons, and now she announces he went today.. hello Sarah

Reactions: 13
“It was cereal covered with cacao”.... yeah and cacao is the exact component of chocolate that is dangerous to dogs 🤦‍♀️ Idiot. As if saying it’s only cacao and not chocolate is any better. Poor Abbey, she deserves so much better!

Reactions: 41
She is seriously going to have no hair left soon if she doesn't stop restricting herself.... Her hair is not looking good....

Reactions: 16
"I'm a mum now" x 10

We know!!!
Omg right !!!

I’m SO over the same narrative... “I’m a mum” “it’s a mum day” “#MilfLife” “because I’m a mum....”

Like we get it mate, you have a son. It didn’t go over our heads.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wowowowowow someone's feeling sassy
And she wonders why she has no bleeping friends, can't handle constructive feedback/criticism on anything. I can just picture her talking this way to people in real life. She really is horrible

Reactions: 32
And she wonders why she has no bleeping friends, can't handle constructive feedback/criticism on anything. I can just picture her talking this way to people in real life. She really is horrible
Yep and this is how I picture her responses to anyone testing Sunee and picks anything she doesn’t agree with. I think (and hope) that this app is going to be a big overreach for her and might finally bring her undone.

Reactions: 20
This is why she should put the bleeping phone down and parent properly. If she had not been filming a simple moment that did not need to be filmed, she could have stopped Abby in time. And the bleeping hand posture she makes whilst she's pointing at Abby is ridiculous, she's not right in the head

Reactions: 18
I think this forum is great for providing constructive criticism and holding influencers to account / calling them out on valid points when it's warranted. I find it difficult though to condone sabotaging a project apparently years in the making, but also as other (possibly legitmate) contributors are also involved. I appreciate that's not everyone's view.

None the less, the tagging of Sunee is actually probably in a way driving anticipation for her product and helping build the Instagram following, so she may view it as helpful afterall...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think this forum is great for providing constructive criticism and holding influencers to account / calling them out on valid points when it's warranted. I find it difficult though to condone sabotaging a project apparently years in the making, but also as other (possibly legitmate) contributors are also involved. I appreciate that's not everyone's view.

None the less, the tagging of Sunee is actually probably in a way driving anticipation for her product and helping build the Instagram following, so she may view it as helpful afterall...
How has it been sabotaged? Literally just the name and that it is an app is out there.

Reactions: 20

give it a rest mate

Reactions: 27
She needs to dedicate some time for obedience training (although doubt she will). Abby realistically should be trained to sit/stay/lay down away from Fox + family members when they are eating/if she is preparing food. My dog is trained to sit away from the table kitchen if people are eating or if I’m making dinner and can only eat something if I give her a command. Although two small pieces may do no harm, I suspect those are refined sugar free cereals- Sarah: RSF foods tend to be sweetened artificially with ingredients like xylitol which is EXTREMELY toxic to dogs, so just keep that in mind when Fox is eating and implement the necessary steps to keep your dog safe.

Abby seems like a really nice dog but all dogs have breaking points. Again, Sarah, please monitor the way Fox interacts with Abby, and preferably don’t let him grab her or wave a screw driver around her face....

Feel so bad for Abby to be honest, she would flourish so much with a family that actually dedicated the time to interact with her 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.