Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I'm officially supporting Asda because I went shopping there today and have such great ✨memories✨ from my time there. The spice aisle really took me back to the good times at Asda. Haha. Lol. Wild adventure.

jars-of-own-brand-herbs-and-spices-on-supermarket-shelves-at-uk-supermarket-asda-MBGRK5.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210727_172558.jpg

Pretending she's just left the office, when she's sat in the Gosport Leisure Centre car park next to Starbucks. Go pick your kids up.

(That's premier inn behind)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Mumof3&wifeof1

So your daughter wanted a private conversation with her dad, you then went out of you way to find out what was said (hint of jealousy in your voice) then you decide to tell thousands of strangers the conversation! Great parenting Sarah!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Greendream

That clatty cunt needs to spend less time on herself and more time cleaning her manky oven with her many many hours of child free work free time. Disgusting, even the oven tray looked sickening 🤮

Does she realise her children have only ever lived in England, her husband is an Englishman and she’s resided in England longer than any other country. She’s so fucking warped, be patriotic to Scotland all you want hen but fuck me give it a rest forcing everyone else around you to listen to your ‘home’ bullshit. ENGLAND is your home you daft cunt. The fact she won’t even watch England and will wear a Dutch kit speaks volumes. Fuck off back to the Middle East we don’t want you hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Bubsley

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She’s clearly bought her own birthday decorations. I am constantly so embarrassed for her.
Do you not remember was it last year when she spent all night putting together her own balloon arch etc for her own birthday and then took photos of it etc as of it had just magically appeared! Same with the weird birthday trip to the beach last year when she stripped off to her bikini even though the weather was horrendous and she sat on the sand posing with her growler on show with a tray of dry looking croissants….. she is fucking insane

• Haha

GPort

VIP Member
She’s planned movie night for the night England play their biggest football match for agessss! She let Isla stay up to watch Scotland play and she dresses the kids in Netherlands kits but ignores the England game 🤯 surely Rob must be somewhat interested?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Today is the perfect opportunity for her to do something special with Lachlan. Its sad that on Islas last inset day she took her to the Isle of Wight but she can't even remember when Lachlans is and she wonders why people question her parenting!

Reactions: 28

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Really annoys me when the instahuns use a picture taken when the former owners were still living there as a ’before‘ shot. Not everyone has the same approach to their privacy as selling your life for a quick buck on Instagram!
the kitchen looked better in the “before” picture. Its hilarious that Sarah’s approach to interior “design” is to sling white emulsion over every surface and to strip every last inch of warmth & character out of a room so it ends up looking stark, cold, clinical and devoid of any warmth.

she is to interior design, what Rose West was to parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Greendream

And fucking shut up about homeschooling you miserable CUNT. You have one child at home and a flexible job, it’s not that difficult. There are parents out there who’s children are dying, or whose children are off because they are seriously ill with covid. Come the fuck on you rubber lipped potato. Stop complaining 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯😡😡😡😡😡 the fact isla absolutely hates been at home says it all. It’s the holidays soon wonder is she’s bothering taking them anywhere apart from Scotland to get babysat by granny and granda. Actually spend time with Lachlan before he starts school. They are hideous parents fucking horrible. She works part time and doesn’t do anything with him!!!!!!! Them
Children have had no family experiences apart for
Meals out all weekend and posing for Instagram

Reactions: 27

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
'I take care of you mama' isn't he starting school in less than 2 months? Why is he talking like a toddler?

Reactions: 25

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
She’s planned movie night for the night England play their biggest football match for agessss! She let Isla stay up to watch Scotland play and she dresses the kids in Netherlands kits but ignores the England game 🤯 surely Rob must be somewhat interested?!
Selfish cow. Sarah your kids are English, your husband is English, your daughter loves football, all the kids at school will be talking about the game next week, let them bloody watch it you miserable sod

skylark13

VIP Member
Of all the (many) things about Sarah that are god awful irritating, surely the worst has to be ‘haha’ at the end of captions. What the hell is she on?

Mumof3&wifeof1

Sarah love - if you can play on your phone and post stories to Insta it ain't a migraine.
I suffer with migraines, to the point I can’t even open my eyes, been able to, take a photo, edit/filter it, then post it on Instagram, it’s not a migraine Sarah, it’s called a headache!

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She doesn't know what to do with herself because the kids aren't home....... Stop me as I get up from the floor laughing at that one. She spends more time without her kids than with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Popper

VIP Member
Surely she should be thankful that nursery is closed on her day off? Instead of moaning? She’s at home doing nothing but boomeranging coffee, but Lachlan has now inconvenienced her day of doing fuck all. So sad she doesn’t cherish time with her son. And she’s changed into painting clothes to stencil her bloody shitty patio. Why not take your son out for the day? So weird and the most terrible mother. Please do not have another child for Instagram purposes. You dislike being a mother and the only joy you get is using them for photos to try and keep up with the instahuns.

Popper

VIP Member
If she really needs “luck” to go shopping with her almost 5 year old then she needs to take a long, hard look at her “parenting”. Lachlan should be more than able to go to Tesco and behave himself. She just loves to create this poor Mama, such a hard life story to try and be relatable. But what she does is just show how shit a mother she is. Backfired.