Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
She cant take a day off to help her wee boy adjust to starting school she had him at nursery the morning of his teacher visit but shes taken a day for this!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 20

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
She looks like a man in drag. The hair is terrible. Why do so many Instahuns go with the over long rats tail extensions and if they have daughters they have too long untrimmed ratty hair? Does nothing for them.

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
What’s with the moth resistant carpet? Are they a major problem in her area? Or are they attracted to her granny style ?

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Lachlan's home teacher visit but of course she couldn't have him at home for the whole day. She sticks him in nursery and only collects him for the visit. I wouldn't put it past her to take him back to nursery as soon as the teacher leaves.

• Angry
  • Sad
What the f is that playsuit? I've never known someone dress so inappropriately for her height/body shape and then the clumpy white trainers.....

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Is there any reason why she doesn’t actually work a full 5 day week? She doesn’t need time off during the week because she has the kids in school/nursery etc so why is she still on a part time job?!

That hair is god awful. it’s doing her bo favours. She looks like a man with a wig on…..

Also why does she always refer to time spent with her kids doing an activity as a “date” - no Sarah. Taking your child to the park is a normal daily activity that most of us do with our children without thought or fanfare. It’s nothing out of the ordinary

Last edited:

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Her living room looks like the waiting room of a therapists office which is quite ironic as she really needs to see one!

• Haha

Popper

VIP Member
She’s clearly bought her own birthday decorations. I am constantly so embarrassed for her.

• Haha

skylark13

VIP Member
Not watched her stories in a few days and did just now. Actually feel almost teary at the idea of her pottering around doing random stuff like a grocery shop and posting clothes for sale while her little boy, who is starting school in a few weeks, is stuck in nursery. My youngest is a similar age as L and I’m literally counting the days off I have left during the week to enjoy outings - and just simple quality TIME - with him before all we have is school holidays. Even if I have jobs to do like groceries or sorting clothes he’ll scurry along beside me, ‘helping’ and we have such a lovely time. It’s precious. I just don’t get how she tells herself it’s ok not to spend her Thursdays off (because let’s face it she doesn’t do enough decent quality Insta content for her Insta day to count as ‘work’) I just don’t understand. And yet she’s pining for a third child. Wtaf.

<end of rant>

• Heart
The kitchen looks so much warmer and inviting in the before photos. It now looks like a combination of a lab and a morgue with bad tiling - with dissection lights over the island.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Maybe if she got L his own football kit he wouldnt steal Islas.

I bet the 'mum and dad' bit stung 😂

• Haha

Grayson

VIP Member
Posting Scotlands new rule system. That's great and all Sarah, but you don't live in Scotland! Their rules don't apply to you woman! You live in England! 🙈
Imagine her breaking the law, sorry officer but it quite clearly states here that Scottish law says......but your in Portsmouth hun, off to jail you go not insta for you 🤣 #thedream🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Her busy errand running day, the day she can't possibly share with her soon to be at school little boy has been spend getting birthday nails. She is a fucking odd ball with no idea of priorities in life.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

Grayson

VIP Member
Who spends £75 to spray paint a patio as a make do. Just actually (and I know this is an alien concept sarah) fucking wait 🙈. All the money they wasted doing up the patch house when they knew they'd bought the house and were moving. The pink make do sofa while they waited for the bland beige one to arrive. Honestly Sarah, just wait. All that money saved up you could have moved home and bought bloody Stirling Castle by now 🙈

Instasham

Chatty Member
Aw well at least we got a birthday bikini shot, even if not up to last year’s 😂 And obligatory moan about wishing she was somewhere else.
Speaks volumes that Sarah’s family don’t ever seem to travel to visit her?!

• Haha