Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the f is that playsuit? I've never known someone dress so inappropriately for her height/body shape and then the clumpy white trainers.....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did she actually say "maybe it was a Europe thing" about a song. Why is she so desperate to be someone she's not 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Couldn’t resist posting last years horrifically embarrassing shots of her in her bikini in the howling wind at the beach. If I remember right the kids were in rain jackets 🤣🤣 absolutely tragic.
This was the most bizarre thing I've ever seen. She looks so uncomfortable, awkward and posed. It's just not normal 😂 Who even does this?! Like I understand if it's a big birthday or something but I get all my birthday joy now from celebrating my child's birthday! I love having a theme and decorating and going ott because kids will remember these things as adults and hopefully think fondly of all their birthdays. But for a grown woman to go completely crazy every year is extremely odd.

Reactions: 16
Wow!! Imagine spending all that money just to spend the time uploading to Instagram.
She would have been better to have spent that money on a new patio after the mess she has made of the slabs £460 would get new ones.

Reactions: 10
She’s obviously got no one to spend her birthday with and no one to make a fuss of her. She has her husband and kids but she wants the “influencer” famous birthday and she hasn’t got that. Other accounts post it’s their birthday and get loads of messages and share stories of birthday messages (sad thing to do but anyway)
She’s got almost no friends in real life, her “Scottish” family haven’t bothered to make any effort, her kids and husband look forced into making a fuss.
It’s actually really sad.

Reactions: 11
She’s obviously got no one to spend her birthday with and no one to make a fuss of her. She has her husband and kids but she wants the “influencer” famous birthday and she hasn’t got that. Other accounts post it’s their birthday and get loads of messages and share stories of birthday messages (sad thing to do but anyway)
She’s got almost no friends in real life, her “Scottish” family haven’t bothered to make any effort, her kids and husband look forced into making a fuss.
It’s actually really sad.
Exactly. When she showed the cards there was only like 10, but if you take away the two from the kids, robs, her parents and her two brothers. That doesn't leave alot from friends.

Reactions: 6
She seems to spend a lot of time over in Southsea doesn’t she.

I don’t know what it’s like where she lives but makes me wonder why she chose to buy where she did (it seems that Rob didn’t have much choice).
Surely there are restaurants on her side of the water.

Reactions: 4
Couldn’t resist posting last years horrifically embarrassing shots of her in her bikini in the howling wind at the beach. If I remember right the kids were in rain jackets 🤣🤣 absolutely tragic.

i still cannot make sense of what on Earth was going on here…

it was a cold, wet & windy day. It wasn’t beach weather. Why on Earth did she decide to go to the beach?! They aren’t exactly a beach-in-any-weather type of family, so it was a truly bizzare choice considering the weather.

why - just why - did she have a massive tray of pastries? On the beach?! Like, what the duck?!!!!! Not exactly beach food?!

who strips down to their bikini on a freezing cold day to pose with a tray of pastries? Abs drags their kids along and makes the kids take the photos?!

she’s completely off her bleeping rocker.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i still cannot make sense of what on Earth was going on here…

it was a cold, wet & windy day. It wasn’t beach weather. Why on Earth did she decide to go to the beach?! They aren’t exactly a beach-in-any-weather type of family, so it was a truly bizzare choice considering the weather.

why - just why - did she have a massive tray of pastries? On the beach?! Like, what the duck?!!!!! Not exactly beach food?!

who strips down to their bikini on a freezing cold day to pose with a tray of pastries? Abs drags their kids along and makes the kids take the photos?!

she’s completely off her bleeping rocker.
Trying to desperately fit in with the instahuns content but as always, she makes an absolute fool of her try too hard self. She is seriously obsessed with Instagram and trying to make out her life is something it’s not. Wish she put so much effort in to being a Mother as she does trying to impress strangers online

Reactions: 10
Exactly. When she showed the cards there was only like 10, but if you take away the two from the kids, robs, her parents and her two brothers. That doesn't leave alot from friends.
We all know she will drag her birthday out for as long as possible ,so expect to see lots of cards from friends over the next month (once shes been down to the shop to buy a load and write them to herself)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
9:45, why not just make it 10? 😂
Probably so all kids are in school, settled and ready to learn by 10am so they can get on with the day.

Sarah's probably annoyed that they're not opening a few hours earlier than normal.

Reactions: 3
Probably so all kids are in school, settled and ready to learn by 10am so they can get on with the day.

Sarah's probably annoyed that they're not opening a few hours earlier than normal.
Didnt think of it like that 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.