Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a wrist, bending. It’s what wrists do. Stop picking apart every photo of yourself to find something you aren’t happy with and feel you need to explain and pretend you find it really funny but really you worry so much about what strangers think of EVERYTHING. Get some proper help for this, it’ll but first get off Instagram as it’s clearly not good for your mental health the way you behave.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her content just needs to get in the bin, got nothing decent or worthwhile to post, then remain silent. The post about her wrist is cringeworthy.

Reactions: 9
So if she is a real perfectionist then it might be an idea to use that perfectionism in her life.

Reactions: 8
Her future career choices - interior designer, (paint it all greige) fashion industry (wear lots of frills that do nothing for you) events management (make a balloon wall and add fairy lights).
I’d stick to counting paper clips if I were you Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe if she got L his own football kit he wouldnt steal Islas.

I bet the 'mum and dad' bit stung 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She looks like she's about to cry over some ugly carpet.. Pity she doesn't show that emotion over her children

Reactions: 12
Dream job…interior designer 🤣🤣🤣
Good luck with that Sarah!
bleeping HOWLING when I saw that. Her house is one of the shittest on Instagram. No style. No substance. Just money wasted. Such a mix match of ‘styles’. I don’t think interior design is her forte somehow.

She really needs to stop wearing red lipstick. With her masculine features , the way she stands so you can park a bus between her thighs, her straight up and down body and the rubber looking lips full of lip filler she looks like a sex doll. It’s not a good look sorry Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Talk about first world problems. Thoughts are with you Sarah at this tough time you utter bellend 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And bleeping shut up about homeschooling you miserable bleep. You have one child at home and a flexible job, it’s not that difficult. There are parents out there who’s children are dying, or whose children are off because they are seriously ill with covid. Come the duck on you rubber lipped potato. Stop complaining 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯😡😡😡😡😡 the fact isla absolutely hates been at home says it all. It’s the holidays soon wonder is she’s bothering taking them anywhere apart from Scotland to get babysat by granny and granda. Actually spend time with Lachlan before he starts school. They are hideous parents bleeping horrible. She works part time and doesn’t do anything with him!!!!!!! Them
Children have had no family experiences apart for
Meals out all weekend and posing for Instagram

Reactions: 27
And bleeping shut up about homeschooling you miserable bleep. You have one child at home and a flexible job, it’s not that difficult. There are parents out there who’s children are dying, or whose children are off because they are seriously ill with covid. Come the duck on you rubber lipped potato. Stop complaining 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯😡😡😡😡😡 the fact isla absolutely hates been at home says it all. It’s the holidays soon wonder is she’s bothering taking them anywhere apart from Scotland to get babysat by granny and granda. Actually spend time with Lachlan before he starts school. They are hideous parents bleeping horrible. She works part time and doesn’t do anything with him!!!!!!! Them
Children have had no family experiences apart for
Meals out all weekend and posing for Instagram
“You Rubber lipped potato”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Her future career choices - interior designer, (paint it all greige) fashion industry (wear lots of frills that do nothing for you) events management (make a balloon wall and add fairy lights).
I’d stick to counting paper clips if I were you Sarah.
Honestly, ask my 9 year old niece what she wants to be when she grows up and she gives you Sarah's speil. Sarah you are the grown up. If you want to do those jobs (even though non of them are suited to you 🙈) then now is the time! You're not 9 anymore. You are the grown up now do what you want to do.

And also, the carpet she's chosen isn't moth resistant? So what? They still sell the carpet so unless you have serious moth issues what's the problem? You will re decorate in 12 months again anyway (haha).

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.