Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Except the Scotland trip she has said is happening, do you all think he will be in nursery right up until he starts school? Her behaviour is absolutely shameful, I couldn’t leave one child out not in a million years
They’ll be driving down late into the night before the first day of school the next day. Then she’ll be dashing to Asda at midnight the following night to buy bigger school uniforms and lunch boxes. Mark my words.

I dreamt about this dysfunctional family last night. I visited them for a takeaway. It was painful. I probably need to step away from this thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well if she is she’s an even bigger bellend because there is a storm coming in ……

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who has she roped into taking a photo of her with the gormless sailer outside a vaccination centre? The precious, golden child or some random stranger? Who gets the jab and feels the need to have a photo taken outside the centre? bleeping oddballs the pair of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Who has she roped into taking a photo of her with the gormless sailer outside a vaccination centre? The precious, golden child or some random stranger? Who gets the jab and feels the need to have a photo taken outside the centre? bleeping oddballs the pair of them.
Someone who feels the need to share their entire life, and their kids’, and sell their privacy for an ad 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:

Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Do you think in two weeks time they will be going on holiday abroad since she got her 2nd vaccine brought forward? She will be green will jealously seeing Lucie and Lara on holidays.
She might just go her and sinbad and dump her kids with her mother.

Reactions: 8
Do you think in two weeks time they will be going on holiday abroad since she got her 2nd vaccine brought forward? She will be green will jealously seeing Lucie and Lara on holidays.

she has got a tiler who had a cancellation. Most good tilers are booked up 3 months in advance. It will be interesting to see if it’s a good tiler or a tit one.
I had a text to say I could book my 2nd dose earlier than my original date so could just be that

Reactions: 4
I bet they will. If they have to pay for PCR tests for the kiddos they won’t take them with them. To be fair, the kids will be happier with grandparents and at least parented and not in some holiday club for two weeks whilst their mother poses in bikinis to get likes and confidence boosts from the ‘gram.

Reactions: 3
Wouldn't be surprised if she dropped him off at nursery on Monday and picked him up the following week.

• Haha
She spent all that time to pick that carpet... Cat's going to destroy that very quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cladding for the downstairs toilet, which she only painted a few months ago. So does this mean dear old dead granny's favourite colour is going? She absolutely loves wasting time and money on the house she doesn't intend to live in long term.

Will she change the show blind which is already over the shutters on her frosted glass toilet window?

She had a nice neutral soft to the touch carpet, ideal for young kids to play on the floor and she changed it for something that looks hard and rough that the cats will shred. twit.

Reactions: 18
My mum has always said a person who needs to redecorate their house/move furniture around alot is a person with an unhappy mind. I think this fits the bill perfectly for Sarah.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.