Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you shove a phone in your kids face whilst they’re eating dinner and ask about their day - surely that’s a private conversation you have with your kids, and she has the cheek to moan about how they don’t know how to sit and eat a dinner table

Reactions: 16
That was more of an interrogation than a conversation with Isla. You can almost see Isla thinking why the duck are you asking me all this you stupid bint.

Odd. Just so odd.

Reactions: 14
That was more of an interrogation than a conversation with Isla. You can almost see Isla thinking why the duck are you asking me all this you stupid bint.

Odd. Just so odd.
Even Sarah had no more to add even though she tried.
Was it good?
Yea
Super good?
Yea
Amazing fun?
Yea
😅🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who the hell wants her to have more children?, she finds the ones she has an inconvenience, especially poor Lachlan. I’m calling BS and saying she wrote this one herself!
Getting your tubes tied …..This is one that if did get pregnant…all for the gram!

Reactions: 1
Came across this on tiktok and instantly thought of Jess and Lucie rubbing it in Sarah's face when they're out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh that Brunch Tiktok. That could be the Hampshire huns 😂😂

I would like to thank those people who have told her they want more interior content. Her car crash of home improvements gives me the biggest laugh. As much as I wince for how to devalve a property so quickly it is hilarious viewing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I nearly messaged saying Id love to see how shes preparing Lachlan for school ect but thought she might block me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20210727_172558.jpg

Pretending she's just left the office, when she's sat in the Gosport Leisure Centre car park next to Starbucks. Go pick your kids up.

(That's premier inn behind)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
What a surprise that she now wants to change the tiles that Sinbad put up behind the hob. I bet she has been desperate to do that even since a tattler mentioned how how he had messed up by the tiling by leaving the cut tiles at the top rather than at the bottom.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Now she’s doing late night yoga! Give it a rest Sarah! Why don’t you do things at normal times? Late night supermarket shopping, late night exercise. Just chill! No wonder she gets so many headaches!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.