Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can’t quite understand why Sarah doesn’t realise that Lucie and Jess are not genuine. You can clearly see from their stories that they aren’t. Jess didn’t post anything from Sarah’s birthday but always posts when she’s out with Lucie. I mean if that’s not a sign I don’t know what is.
Sarah, get some normal, down to earth, non insta hun/mum friends and just live a normal life, instead of trying to be something you’re not. Trust me, you’ll be a lot happier for it.
As ive said before shes desperate to be wanted. I imagine weve all been there before trying to hold on to a friendship that is only one sided but alot of us have self respect and know when to let go.

Shes not teaching Isla or Lachlan any lessons on respect and true friendships.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
To be honest if they want to spend time without her I don't think that's being mean if Sarah doesn't have friends of her own then that's her issue! More fool Sarah for making a person she knows on insta her sons godmother....more so when the plan is to move away from her eventually! Jess has never been to the house she lives close to does she really think jess will visit Scotland to see her godson!

Reactions: 14
I honestly can’t quite understand why Sarah doesn’t realise that Lucie and Jess are not genuine. You can clearly see from their stories that they aren’t. Jess didn’t post anything from Sarah’s birthday but always posts when she’s out with Lucie. I mean if that’s not a sign I don’t know what is.
Sarah, get some normal, down to earth, non insta hun/mum friends and just live a normal life, instead of trying to be something you’re not. Trust me, you’ll be a lot happier for it.
I think Sarah must have very low self worth if she thinks that’s the kind of friend she deserves. Still chasing the mean girls like at school, she hasn’t grown up at all has she?

Reactions: 8
Why is she trying to make out she's some sort of saint for taking time off work to take L to his stay and play session? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am pretty sure the point of stay and play is for you and your child to play and get comfortable with the school. Not for taking photos and uploading to Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is her impression of him really how Lachlan talks? That’s gonna work in primary 1!!! 🥴

• Wow
Is her impression of him really how Lachlan talks? That’s gonna work in primary 1!!! 🥴
Yes I though that too! If that is how he talks at almost 5 then I think he will definitely need to have help from speech and language therapy!!

Reactions: 13
Where does she food shop? The middle east and Danish meatballs all under one roof? Just need some haggis and tatties now and Sarah's got all the food comforts of her childhood homes in one! (Did she ever mention she used to live with her poose in ikayaaaa and the middle East as a whole, no specific part?)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Really annoys me when the instahuns use a picture taken when the former owners were still living there as a ’before‘ shot. Not everyone has the same approach to their privacy as selling your life for a quick buck on Instagram!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The kitchen looks so much warmer and inviting in the before photos. It now looks like a combination of a lab and a morgue with bad tiling - with dissection lights over the island.

Reactions: 20
Really annoys me when the instahuns use a picture taken when the former owners were still living there as a ’before‘ shot. Not everyone has the same approach to their privacy as selling your life for a quick buck on Instagram!
the kitchen looked better in the “before” picture. Its hilarious that Sarah’s approach to interior “design” is to sling white emulsion over every surface and to strip every last inch of warmth & character out of a room so it ends up looking stark, cold, clinical and devoid of any warmth.

she is to interior design, what Rose West was to parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh my days what a duck up with that kitchen. Sarah I’m not saying this just cos you’re a first class bleep BUT the kitchen deffo looked better before. So much more inviting and family living vibe. Now it just looks like dexters workshop. The tiling is horrific. I thought she liked everything perfect 😅. The only thing I would have changed about the before is sanded the worktops to make them
Less orange and done a raw oil on them and tiles … professional tiler though not bleeping captain duck job. The extractor box looks ridiculous. Also o ducking hate FOR SHOW pasta like why is pasta a decoration. It’s stupid. Get a personality you dowdy bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She needs to do a lat flow test. What she’s describing as her symptoms of hayfever sound very much like delta

• Wow
Reactions: 5
the kitchen looked better in the “before” picture. Its hilarious that Sarah’s approach to interior “design” is to sling white emulsion over every surface and to strip every last inch of warmth & character out of a room so it ends up looking stark, cold, clinical and devoid of any warmth.

she is to interior design, what Rose West was to parenting.
100%. At least her home is a true reflection of her personality though 👍

Reactions: 5
So, even in the "I'm in love with how our kitchen turned out post" she still has to say "please ignore the spot lights, blah blah". Honestly, she can never ever ever be 100% happy with anything! She needs help!

Reactions: 15
In the before pic you can see the previous family’s pictures/drawings etc. I presume that was from the selling schedule but how rude to use it now. If you want to take before pics why didn’t she do that when they got the keys and it was empty. I would be messaging her if I was the previous owner and saw she was using my home pictures as her before!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.