Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but what L is 4, nearly 5. I was taking my kids to the supermarket at that age alone, no second thoughts given. Her problem is she does so little with him, everything seems like a mission to her because she’s not used to dealing with him. I mean, a mother not used to dealing with her own children, who’d have thought it?!

Reactions: 17
If she really needs “luck” to go shopping with her almost 5 year old then she needs to take a long, hard look at her “parenting”. Lachlan should be more than able to go to Tesco and behave himself. She just loves to create this poor Mama, such a hard life story to try and be relatable. But what she does is just show how tit a mother she is. Backfired.

Reactions: 24
I have three children, all grown up now. It’s hard work when they are little, they can be a handful when they are vying for attention. I used to genuinely love the odd days when I had just one child to focus on, even if we didn’t do anything special it was lovely to just be able to give full attention to him/her, even the food shop could be fun so long as I involved them in it, meal planning with me, picking which fruit and veg to buy, what treats to have etc. They felt so grown up and so involved. Lachlan is so used to sub conscious negativity from his parents he is constantly playing up to the naughty boy persona he has had inflicted on him since he was a baby. You are reaping what you have sown Sarah.

Reactions: 12
Jesus, what is she doing to that garden?

Is she on a mission to buy a nice house and make it look as tacky and crap as fast as she can.

Please, for the love of god STOP painting your patio white.

Reactions: 14
How long will the paint last on a patio? With people walking over it and rain etc?
I must be incredibly stupid but it just seems like a bad idea?!

Reactions: 5
How long will the paint last on a patio? With people walking over it and rain etc?
I must be incredibly stupid but it just seems like a bad idea?!
Someone near me painted their red brick path in front of their house back. It's only been a few months and it already looks awful!

You only ever see these naff Instagram makeovers when they've just been done. No one shares the aftermath.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh ffs is it birthday time again already?!
How long will it go on for this time 🙄
Balloon wall, grazing platters, boudoir bikini photo shoot…..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone remember painting their nails with tippex in school? Not sure what made me think of that… 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lachlan's home teacher visit but of course she couldn't have him at home for the whole day. She sticks him in nursery and only collects him for the visit. I wouldn't put it past her to take him back to nursery as soon as the teacher leaves.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Lachlan's home teacher visit but of course she couldn't have him at home for the whole day. She sticks him in nursery and only collects him for the visit. I wouldn't put it past her to take him back to nursery as soon as the teacher leaves.
Shell 100% put him back in after!

Reactions: 6
Why does her patio look like her kids have spent an afternoon playing with chalk in the garden? Why did she think it would look good?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.