Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah finally had a real opportunity to get some true and genuine engagement and growth with the whole new homeowner/decorating niche but she’s trashed that with impulsive, unnecessary and damn right ugly decisions with a constant ungrateful/spoiled/apathetic vibe.
She needs to accept that she isn’t a good instamum, she isn’t a good instahun, her ads are boring, she shows little interest in being a mother and her home is an awful mishmash of whatever her online feed has been showing her that week.

Reactions: 14
Videoing her little boy from behind him while he’s happily playing with the toy, presumably unbeknownst to L so feels to me a little intrusive. And she can’t stop herself drawing attention to the grey carpet. She is so so insecure, and she plays it all out on the internet.

I think it’s actually quite sad - in a ‘I’m genuinely feeling sorry for her now’ sort of way. Almost wish someone close to her who she trusts (ahem, partner, parents, anyone?) would sit her down for a frank conversation and encourage her to seek help to work through whatever issues she’s grappling with.

Reactions: 15
56D651E5-8A2B-4AF4-88A7-1ECEB331F634.jpeg

What in the name of duck is this ensemble…?!

it’s all just awful. It all needs to go in a fire.

the hideous clod hoppers on her feet, the old people’s home pensioner dress, the white denim jacket that looks some she’s nicked it from a painters van, her horrible dated too long hair extensions and slick down Amish inspired centre parting….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 645877
What in the name of duck is this ensemble…?!

it’s all just awful. It all needs to go in a fire.

the hideous clod hoppers on her feet, the old people’s home pensioner dress, the white denim jacket that looks some she’s nicked it from a painters van, her horrible dated too long hair extensions and slick down Amish inspired centre parting….
None of it goes. I swear her lollipop head gets bigger too 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks like a man in drag. The hair is terrible. Why do so many Instahuns go with the over long rats tail extensions and if they have daughters they have too long untrimmed ratty hair? Does nothing for them.

Reactions: 20
Funny how none of the insta gang she had dinner with posted any pictures of themselves with her ……?

Reactions: 17
She looks like a man in drag. The hair is terrible. Why do so many Instahuns go with the over long rats tail extensions and if they have daughters they have too long untrimmed ratty hair? Does nothing for them.
Yeah I have to say, she looks like a man. It’s all just way too try hard. the dress i howling, those sandals are just awful.
I agree, I dunno why she has her hair like that. The long length doesn’t suit her face shape, it’s just shapeless, lank hair. I also don’t think she suits it so blonde anymore.

Yeah I have to say, she looks like a man. It’s all just way too try hard. the dress i howling, those sandals are just awful.
I agree, I dunno why she has her hair like that. The long length doesn’t suit her face shape, it’s just shapeless, lank hair. I also don’t think she suits it so blonde anymore.
She doesn’t suit it blonde at all, especially when it’s so gingery and ratty in real life. The cheap extensions are ageing her a lot, if she had them to bulk up the weight of her natural length hair they would look a million times better. But scraggly Sarah doesn’t take tips and advice from anyone that’s why she has so many threads on here 😂.

She’s planned movie night for the night England play their biggest football match for agessss! She let Isla stay up to watch Scotland play and she dresses the kids in Netherlands kits but ignores the England game 🤯 surely Rob must be somewhat interested?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
She’s planned movie night for the night England play their biggest football match for agessss! She let Isla stay up to watch Scotland play and she dresses the kids in Netherlands kits but ignores the England game 🤯 surely Rob must be somewhat interested?!
Selfish cow. Sarah your kids are English, your husband is English, your daughter loves football, all the kids at school will be talking about the game next week, let them bloody watch it you miserable sod

Reactions: 25
I was thinking the same thing when I saw her story! How he hasn’t put his foot down I don’t know. She’s utterly selfish.

Reactions: 13
I was thinking the same thing when I saw her story! How he hasn’t put his foot down I don’t know. She’s utterly selfish.
How does he put up with this behaviour? Regardless of whether England is playing it’s a big game and if her daughter loves football so much surely they could watch it as a family?

Reactions: 15
She really hates England doesn’t she? Absolutely disgusting behaviour how she makes such a big deal about every other football game that’s been on but when England (her football mad daughter’s team) are playing their biggest match she doesn’t even mention it and looks like they aren’t even watching it!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.