Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of all the (many) things about Sarah that are god awful irritating, surely the worst has to be ‘haha’ at the end of captions. What the hell is she on?

Reactions: 25
She hasn’t organised anything and has suddenly realised she’s got to parent her kids for the holidays whilst juggling work, like many working mums do. Or she’s trying to work out how to justify the long drive to Scotland and dumping them on her parents for weeks.
🤦‍♀️
That’s so mean of the school, sneaking up out the blue with summer holidays. Honestly, they could’ve warned her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is with this woman and clothes sizes, they’re far to small for her. The poor kids always seem to be in stuff that’s too small for them, I remember the fuss she made about Islas school dress and it just didn’t occur to buy a size bigger for her!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
What is with this woman and clothes sizes, they’re far to small for her. The poor kids always seem to be in stuff that’s too small for them, I remember the fuss she made about Islas school dress and it just didn’t occur to buy a size bigger for her!
Its obviously to do with her eating disorder. The issues are still there and she needs help for hers and the kids sake.

Reactions: 11
Sarah love - if you can play on your phone and post stories to Insta it ain't a migraine.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sarah love - if you can play on your phone and post stories to Insta it ain't a migraine.
I suffer with migraines, to the point I can’t even open my eyes, been able to, take a photo, edit/filter it, then post it on Instagram, it’s not a migraine Sarah, it’s called a headache!

'I take care of you mama' isn't he starting school in less than 2 months? Why is he talking like a toddler?

I suffer with migraines, to the point I can’t even open my eyes, been able to, take a photo, edit/filter it, then post it on Instagram, it’s not a migraine Sarah, it’s called a headache!
I had a migraine last weekend (very rare for me) I spent the whole afternoon and early evening flat on my back, in bed, curtains closed, couldn't move my head an inch without horrific dizziness and nausea. You've got a bit of a headache you div, probably caused by too much time on your phone.

Reactions: 15
If you’re prone to migraines that bad, wouldn’t you make sure you had your meds 🙄. Oh, but we’re talking about Sarah who can’t even organise childcare for those holidays that happen every bloody year 😡

Reactions: 12
Cue midnight dash to Boots to get migraine medicine. Get a grip Sarah. Start adulting ASAP or you are doomed.

Reactions: 7
Poor L dumped at nursery again.

I also see that inflatable thing is her new rock up, she goes through stages.

Reactions: 4
Come on you bastards ……who asked her where she gets her children’s prison plates from?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve messaged her saying my 2.5 year old USED to use these plates and loved them - she needs to accept her children are no longer babies and don’t need weaning plates even if it she does think it looks better for the gram

Reactions: 10
How sad do those shelves look in her latest story… nothing personal about them. Not trinkets or even family photos!
Isn’t Isla going to be 8 on her next birthday? Surely those baby plates aren’t appropriate for a child about to enter year 3!

Reactions: 10
I’ve messaged her saying my 2.5 year old USED to use these plates and loved them - she needs to accept her children are no longer babies and don’t need weaning plates even if it she does think it looks better for the gram
I wonder if youll get blocked

Reactions: 2
Headaches just don’t ‘turn into’ a migraine. They might get worse, and at times be so painful you need a cold flannel or a lie down. But that is not a migraine. Migraines come on as an ‘attack’ and often have an aura that comes before the headache starts. Migraines affect vision, speech... my face goes numb and I am literally in bed cowering from light and sound for hours sometimes days. It drives me mad when people talk about having migraines while taking a selfie in a light room. It’s not a migraine 🤯

I also struggle with headaches, but they aren’t the same thing.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.