Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Maybe someone in Sarah's office has heard her say Pus and Ikaya and thought wow, she must be Dutch. Better get HR to check that one.

Considering she works for the MOD in top secret staple counting projects that so important Sarah manged to get pushed back so that she wouldn't be needed to physically work in the office you would think they would have done a security check and seen her passport before now.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
It makes me cringe inside out and actually die from second hand embarrassment just how much of a big deal she makes out of her own birthday. It’s just toe curling. as an adult, I would never mention that it was my birthday at all, to anyone, ever. It’s just not that big a deal. Close family and a few close friends would remember the day off their own backs and I’d be grateful for a birthday card or a wee happy birthday text or whatever but other than that I wouldn’t expect anyone else to remember or make any mention of it and never in a million years would I mention it myself to anyone and I certainly wouldn’t post about my own birthday on social media - it makes me just recoil when grown adults make a point of publicly showing off things like birthday presents, it’s just so fucking self absorbed and so childish.

tootsie

Chatty Member
Someone’s given her a pony trekking voucher…is she actually 10 years old? Or is there a big pony trekking back story I’ve missed about her being an avid trekker in Holland/the Middle East and riding around on a pony called IKAYAAA? 🤣

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
The hypocrisy of complaining about school holidays being longer than the average annual leave when this selfish bint doesn't even use her the leave she has with her children. She deliberately went part time and chose to leave her child in nursery full time.

Piss off Sarah. You are not the example of the working mother struggling with balancing work and childcare. Upsets you more when the day job means you miss out on influencer events.

Reactions: 23

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
If you have time to research 50 shades of beige, moth resistant carpet you have time to plan what to make for dinner.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Must be killing her that her English daughter, living in England, going to an English school wants to watch the England game tonight or as Sarah calls it 'some football'. She is so unbelievably bitter isn't she!?!

• Haha

Grayson

VIP Member
I think she’s one of these people who always has to be a bit different and “special”, sometimes being scottish achieves that, sometimes Holland or the Middle East, just to prove how different and special she is.
Throwing in Dutch words and pronouncing IKEA like the Dutch do, or don’t I’m not sure, having a picture of a camel 😂 all SPECIAL and different from all us ordinary people!

as an aside, it really bugs me that she puts a coaster on each corner of her coffee table, WHY?!
You wouldn't understand, but a coaster on each corner is a middle Eastern custom

• Haha

Rainbow Blossom

What is with her weird dislike of England? That story about not watching the football... I totally get not liking football, but she’s shown stories of them watching Scotland etc play. Your children are English, your husband is English, all their friends are English. Isla loves football, I’m sure she probably would have loved to watch the game. What is wrong with this woman?

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Ok Sarah, time to get the mince and tatties, neeps and skirlie on. Crank up Alexa to those bagpipes blasting for a kitchen ceilidh and get your English children to pretend to support Scotland!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Scootinginheels

“Craving all the fruit, all the time”…..cue me imagining chunks of fresh juicy watermelon, pineapple, kiwi, perhaps some lovely ripe English Strawberries……. LOL cut to Sarah showing a boomerang of half a shitty satsuma and manky looking grapes…ahh she so wants to be InstaGlam but gets it so wrong all the time 🤣🤣🤣 so cringeworthy!

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
56D651E5-8A2B-4AF4-88A7-1ECEB331F634.jpeg

What in the name of fuck is this ensemble…?!

it’s all just awful. It all needs to go in a fire.

the hideous clod hoppers on her feet, the old people’s home pensioner dress, the white denim jacket that looks some she’s nicked it from a painters van, her horrible dated too long hair extensions and slick down Amish inspired centre parting….

• Haha
  • Wow
Spiteful Sarah better be making a bit of an effort for the football for the kids
Entirely no stories tonight. Very unusual. What’s the bet the children are in bed. rRob’s in the shed with an old transistor radio clamped to his ear and selfish Sarah is watching Love Island on the sofa with the cats

If England wins, there will be no acknowledgement or a passive aggressive post about their match against Scotland. If they don‘t win, there will be a full on aggressive aggressive post ridiculing them. Isla will return to school on Monday none the wiser that England played in the final.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

GPort

VIP Member
I wonder if she’ll let Rob put them in an England football kit because, you know, those kids are actually English.

• Haha
  • Heart

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I hope she does paint the patio, I could do with some entertainment.

I would also like her to please let us know what she DOES like about this house as so far, I haven’t seen anything 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I’ve never in my life heard anyone say anything about having a moth resistant carpet….!!!!! What absolute twaddle she comes out with. She will say anything to try to make herself sound more interesting but she just makes herself sound like a fucking weirdo.

• Haha