Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fab title. Re: the Euros… are her children not allowed to support England? So weird

Reactions: 7
This new thread title is 👏🏻👏🏻

I never really like to comment on people’s mental health as no one can really know if it’s truthful or not, but all I will say that if her husband, none of her family or her close friends pull her up on this, and get her the help she clearly needs then her two kids will be so screwed up when they get older. I completely agree with someone’s comment on the last thread about her pushing her ED on her kids with the baby bowls etc. Also, the having to workout constantly - Nikki Grahame dealt with her ED that way, she went to the gym so she could eat and when we went into lockdown and the gym closed - she couldn’t workout, so she didn’t eat. Sarah very clearly needs help.

Reactions: 10
Why is she food shopping at 9.30pm again? She works part time so has plenty of time to do it during the day like a normal person. The only time I go late night food shopping is when I don’t want to spend the evening with my husband 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she food shopping at 9.30pm again? She works part time so has plenty of time to do it during the day like a normal person. The only time I go late night food shopping is when I don’t want to spend the evening with my husband 😬😬😬
avoiding Rob. That’s the only logical explanation.

Reactions: 8
She actually has to drive past an Asda superstore in order to get to an aldi and tesco which are further away and smaller. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It doesn’t make sense. Is Asda less Instagrammable?

She works part time...a lot of it from home. A delivery slot from the supermarket cost less than a drink from her beloved Costa. If she can work out, pick up light fixtures and blinds from 20 miles away on her lunch break then she can definitely be home to accept a grocery delivery! At least 4 big supermarkets deliver to her house. There is never any need for her to be out late shopping.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she’s pushing for baby no 3 and Rob is nope about it, because he realises it’s a bad idea and she just can’t cope with that.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she’s pushing for baby no 3 and Rob is nope about it, because he realises it’s a bad idea and she just can’t cope with that.
You could be right. However, Rob is a yes man and doesn't seem at all hands on with his children, so could just run away on deployment again and mute his WhatsApp messages when Sarah loses the plot again.

Reactions: 5
Tempted to message her "why don't you pick lachlan up while 'meels' is at ballet instead of going home for a bleeping iced coffee"

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.