Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you forget that your child’s nursery is closed? She will be so gutted!
Just came to say the same. She really has no clue, does she. She’s so busy doing all these non important things, like fecking patio stencilling, that she fails to keep track of what she should be prioritising. And she wants to add another child to the mix 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Surely she should be thankful that nursery is closed on her day off? Instead of moaning? She’s at home doing nothing but boomeranging coffee, but Lachlan has now inconvenienced her day of doing duck all. So sad she doesn’t cherish time with her son. And she’s changed into painting clothes to stencil her bloody crappy patio. Why not take your son out for the day? So weird and the most terrible mother. Please do not have another child for Instagram purposes. You dislike being a mother and the only joy you get is using them for photos to try and keep up with the instahuns.

Reactions: 24
Wait, so she has Lachlan at home yet she’s just out painting clothes on to do bleeping painting? Why not spend some quality one on one time! Even if it’s sharing the chores with him ffs! Take him shopping with you and let him help, involve him in stuff! My daughter loves helping me hang up washing, she makes a right mess of it but she loves to help me. Then we treat ourselves with a big slab of cake and a cuddle on the sofa 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Today is the perfect opportunity for her to do something special with Lachlan. Its sad that on Islas last inset day she took her to the Isle of Wight but she can't even remember when Lachlans is and she wonders why people question her parenting!

Reactions: 28
That poor child is probably panicked too! I bet he wants to go to nursery.

Reactions: 11
She'll read here and take him to Starbucks and the park for a quick insta snap, and then home again.

Reactions: 15
I cannot remember ANY DAY in the last year where Sarah or Rob have spent a day 1:1 with Lachlan! And you can bet she would have told us about it.

As a help Sarah since you’ve not been able to remember the few days a year that Lachlan is not in nursery - you give them attention, play with them, follow their interests and feed them a nutritionally balanced lunch.

• Sad
She should be happy it's today and not tomorrow!!! When she's at actual work!

Reactions: 8
Can you imagine her face though when she rocked up and they told her they were shut 😂

• Haha
Can you imagine her face though when she rocked up and they told her they were shut 😂
I would be so embarrassed if I had done that and would not tell anyone. But she’s on insta telling everyone and it seems like looking for sympathy for having an unexpected day with her child!

Reactions: 10
Her son is home and she has no milk, and she refers to that as "all gone wrong" duck me she has no clue about life if that's her all gone wrong. And imagine a world where a day with your child is wrong???

I can’t have children…. I dearly love them, and would cherish every second with that little boy. She could plan such special time with him, it never has to cost much… but as she always has money for stupid irrelevant house bits I am sure a special day with L can be afforded. How she doesn’t see just how differently she treats her children is beyond me. She will probably invoice L when he is an adult for a reimbursement of Nursery Costs!!

I used to love taking my friends kids for special treat days. Sometimes planning it with them, other times just surprising them. But never did I take them to a coffee shop, despite me craving a decent coffee.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s trying to be relatable but failing…
“Crap, I’m a busy and stressed ITU nurse, and somehow I managed to not make a note that my kiddo has an inset day, and I have a work shift, and no childcare cover”

or “I have to paint my patio and take poncy pictures for Instagram and now my child is home I can’t cope”

and this is the woman who wants a third inconvenience, ahem, sorry, cute baby for insta fodder until they aren’t cute or not as insta perfect as she wants them to be…

🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I can’t have children…. I dearly love them, and would cherish every second with that little boy. She could plan such special time with him, it never has to cost much… but as she always has money for stupid irrelevant house bits I am sure a special day with L can be afforded. How she doesn’t see just how differently she treats her children is beyond me. She will probably invoice L when he is an adult for a reimbursement of Nursery Costs!!

I used to love taking my friends kids for special treat days. Sometimes planning it with them, other times just surprising them. But never did I take them to a coffee shop, despite me craving a decent coffee.
Im exactly the same as you. Cant have kids (due to health conditions so its my choice) but I adore taking my friends kids out for special treats 🥰

• Heart
Don’t worry everyone, she’s taken him out somewhere new - Tesco to do the food shop 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

• Sad
And wants people to 'wish her luck'. Most fucked up, odd parent / child relationship I have come across.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
She does remind me of the auntie with no kids who’s having to adjust to having kids with her in her everyday life. Which would be fine, if she wasn’t their actual mother and been doing this for six or seven years now 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.