Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe the ridiculous packaging in those Gousto meals! Is it some sort of ED throwback with everything being measured out etc?

Sarah - complains about kids’ behaviour and not sitting for meals.
Also Sarah - laughs when everyone leaves the table and she is left eating her meal alone 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe the ridiculous packaging in those Gousto meals! Is it some sort of ED throwback with everything being measured out etc?

Sarah - complains about kids’ behaviour and not sitting for meals.
Also Sarah - laughs when everyone leaves the table and she is left eating her meal alone 🤷‍♀️
You've got a point there with everything being measured out and controlled. Maybe that's why she has them all the time.

Reactions: 12
Comparing Isla and Rob going off to the garden for a chat like love island was odd

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Isla clearly has her mother’s spatial awareness when it comes to how many things can squeeze into the ‘corner’ of the garden for the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ffs Sarah, when you have a small garden, most of it goes to the kids when they are little! Yes have a nice seating/ eating bit but bloody hell. I’ve given my kids the garden in every house we lived in, then when they became teenagers ( never out of their rooms) I claimed it back. maybe I’m soft or something, but I like children out playing in the garden, plus she says she’s no gardener.

Reactions: 18
Isla probably wanted to chat to her dad because she wanted to have a normal conversation instead of being filmed and interviewed. Not to worry though because Sarah transcribed the whole boring story for us 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well I can to sleep peacefully now Sarah has told us what Isla and Robs little chat was about, I was on the edge of my seat 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those clothes 🤭

She needs a styling session or something, those cheap clothes do no favours, spend a bit more and target tailored, classic styles. And shoulder length hair, she would look so much better and in proportion.

Reactions: 7
So your daughter wanted a private conversation with her dad, you then went out of you way to find out what was said (hint of jealousy in your voice) then you decide to tell thousands of strangers the conversation! Great parenting Sarah!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Isla must have really had big dreams for that garden if Sarah had to get to work AFF linking all these tit clothes she'd never wear just for a few pennies!

Reactions: 4
Is she very tall? Her clothes always look too short somehow, but I’m sure she said she was 5’6? I find it quite confusing 😂 I imagine her to be 6ft tall by the way she looks. She always puts her daughter in too short clothes too. Shorter hair and a different parting would do wonders.

Reactions: 9
Is she very tall? Her clothes always look too short somehow, but I’m sure she said she was 5’6? I find it quite confusing 😂 I imagine her to be 6ft tall by the way she looks. She always puts her daughter in too short clothes too. Shorter hair and a different parting would do wonders.
I always think this too. I think she just buys very boxy and almost crop style tops and blouses so they cut her off mid torso and it just looks weird. She has awful posture too and doesn't hold herself very well, very wooden and stiff looking. Having a shoulder length bob would look lovely on her actually. The long curls are very dated on her.

Reactions: 4
I dislike her hair. It’s just awful. I hate the way she always has it in that middle parting and with it glued to her head. It a really dated looking style. A short choppy messy Bob with some low lights through it would be so much more current and fun and youthful on her.

I dislike her hair. It’s just awful. I hate the way she always has it in that middle parting and with it glued to her head. It a really dated looking style. A short choppy messy Bob with some low lights through it would be so much more current and fun and youthful on her.
See you posted this and made her tell us about her hair again 🤣 why can’t she just wash it in the shower in the morning if it bothers her that much!? Also dry shampoo is a thing? Is she really that starved for content??

Reactions: 7
She's on day three of hair, washing tomorrow. She does a workout nearly every day? Does she not wash her hair after a workout?!?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She's on day three of hair, washing tomorrow. She does a workout nearly every day? Does she not wash her hair after a workout?!?
Ive wondered that too, and she does it in her lunch hours so does she have enough time to shower or does she sling her work clothes back on and go back to work?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
If your hair is greasy & dirty AF, why not just wash it??!! Who cares what day you are on. So gross!!! 🤢

Can you all stop saying Sarah knows nothing about fashion. She used to be a very important buyer for a big retailer in London don't you know 🙄. Next you'll be saying she isn't well traveled and we all know about the country hopping childhood Sarah had.

• Haha
  • Heart
She looks Amish with her hair like this and that picnic blanket dress sense.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.