Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
Check out her covid and PCOS highlight from 49 weeks ago…..
I’m unfollowing. I’m actually in a rage. Apparently her gp diagnosed her with PCOS after a scan(gps don’t report on scans) and apparently the same gp told her she would have little to no chance of conceiving.

give me their name Sarah and I’ll report them to the medical council myself because that’s actually negligent.

they told her she needed surgery yet the gynae a few weeks ago said no.

I’m fucking done. I take personal offence to the bullshit because I’m in that boat. I’ve been through it all. I’ve done the treatment and cried and cried.
You’re making a mockery of us sarah.

Check out her covid and PCOS highlight from 49 weeks ago…..
I’m unfollowing. I’m actually in a rage. Apparently her gp diagnosed her with PCOS after a scan(gps don’t report on scans) and apparently the same gp told her she would have little to no chance of conceiving.

give me their name Sarah and I’ll report them to the medical council myself because that’s actually negligent.

they told her she needed surgery yet the gynae a few weeks ago said no.

I’m fucking done. I take personal offence to the bullshit because I’m in that boat. I’ve been through it all. I’ve done the treatment and cried and cried.
You’re making a mockery of us sarah.
O and guess what ladies……..after all my hardships and all my tears and injecting myself for weeks

IM PREGNANT.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
So Burps has done it again she's in the pub telling people how she stopped Brian seeing Luke at the last min waited till he called to the door and then sent Teeth out to tell Brian that Luke wasn't going with him cos her and the bigot were taking him to Perks
What a cunt and to send the bigot out to tell the child's father that he wasn't taking his son out like wtf
First off is Brian fucking stupid or what
Secondly before I'd leave my fella out to tell my kids dad that they couldn't go that's just fucked up
I'm just wondering how much more is Brian gonna put with Burps carry on is affecting his son's life and will impact Michelle and the new baby's life as well and that's what Burps wants to cause as much disruption as possible to Brian and his family Brian if you or anyone you know reads this time for you to grow a pair of balls and put Burps in her place because your lack of action is nearly as bad as her actions
Lastly Sarah Burke we all know you read this stop this shit and stop it now or maybe some of the wife's of the men your texting will start hearing about it maybe that's where you get the whole frontline worker shit from because of the married paramedic your texting

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

EraFeckOffWillYa!

Omfg this remind ye of anyone??! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 My sister sent these to me i diiiied 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 shes hilarious on tiktok norriepitbull. Absolute has burp DOWN TO A TEE!! 😅😅😅😅😅

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Instacol

Chatty Member
So ..the child turns 5 and they are out drinking? What the actual fuck? What sort of people are these?

Edit to say no harm in having a wee thing at home and there being alcohol there but taking a child to the pub on their birthday... Wtaf
Its all they do. Everything involves polyester blazers and pints.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

RATZ_HOLE

Shes on a little come down today with Keith being away and being rejected by the " two norries'' she approached them about doing a pod cast about the stigma around PCOS and her journey but the boys declined her offer.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

brandambassador

VIP Member
Ok I better come clean Sarah outed me today.

I am the radiographer who has been shoving the scanner up her minge.
Today we found 70 baby potatoes cysts , a keg of Heineken and 4 spoons of Chinese.

I have referred her on to the mental health psychiatrist doctor on call.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

fakefake

New Thread Suggestion: Saaaaraaaahhh's Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, she's trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

imonlyheretoread

Also there’s a very dangerous pattern going on with her ..: Friday : got weighed lads I was down 2 pounds I’m delighted , I’m driving it on now for the week . Saturday : still on plan lads it’s been 12 hours now and I’m delighted , heading to aldi now to get a shop to make speedy soup for the next few days so I’ll have things prepared , I’ll grab 20 packs of family ham aswell and I’ll be sorted and organised for the week … 1 hour later : I’m out for dinner and drinks tomorrow but THATS OK 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sunday : I get to live you theme tune playing while I munch munch slurp slurp all day long but THATS OK 🤷🏻‍♀️

Monday : I stayed on plan as best I could yesterday I wasn’t perfect but THATS OK in driving it on now for the week 👏🏻

Tuesday : on plan lads delighted with myself, I know I was out Sunday but look THATS OK aswell 🤷🏻‍♀️ Still eating my speedy soup and family packet of ham whilst listening to I get to love you .

Wednesday: same as Tuesday still on plan with my speedy soup and family ham , I’ve training 10 times today I’m delighted lads , I know I was out Sunday and THATS OK but I’ve been 1000000% on plan the rest of the week and training 10 times day so hopefully I should have a 20 pound lose on Friday 🤞 and I’m staying in group as a member for the talk , I need that for myself .

Thursday : still on plan lads with the speedy soup family ham I get to love you and training 20 times today , on course for a big lose tomorrow I’ve been 1000000% all week apart from Sunday but THATS OK 🤷🏻‍♀️
6 hours later Thursday @ 6pm : I just want to have a chat with you all , weightloss isn’t about the number on the scales it’s about how you feel and I feel great so I don’t care what the number on the scales says tomorrow it’s not about the number it’s about how great I feel , I was out Sunday and THATS OK I planned for that and even though I probably won’t get a loss tmw it’s not about the number it’s about ME and I feel amazing !

No Sarah it isn’t about how you feel , you are obsessed with the number on the scales you always have been and you always will be and that’s just part of you and THATS OK 🤷🏻‍♀️ But there are a lot of vulnerable people watching you that are watching you purely for the reason you are a slimming world consultant and sure god help them they are hanging on your every word and this toxic cycle you are showing them is very damaging .
everything is amazing and great until you get near weigh day and then suddenly all the stuff you put in your mouth and drinks you consumed is OK and suddenly it’s not about the number on the scales it’s about how amazing you feel ? Well let me tell you something it is all lies , you are battling with yourself and trying to convince yourself come weigh day that it’s OK when really you’ve ate the lamb of god and the apostles for the last week while you pretended you were on plane except for Sunday of course but THATS OK .. Sarah please please speak to your doctor about referring you to someone that deals with eating disorders because this constant weekly cycle is not at all healthy for you , it’s not healthy for your slimming world members and most importantly it’s not healthy for your little boy . You admitted before that your eating issues stem from your childhood and look how this has turned out for you , please don’t let that happen to your little Boy , it’s so so damaging .

• Heart
Reactions: 44

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
@RATZ_HOLE give us the scoop? Did she kidnap you and waterboard you with miwadi and beat you with pillowcases stuffed with gone off boxty and bodadoes? Did she get Luke to try some new tech wan dough moves on ye? Are ye skittin are ye? Ye are

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Noodles5

Chatty Member
Omg she has no shame.
My fella would tell me fuck away with the camera.
13 yrs together and only time I can get a pic is when he's at a wedding pissed 🤣🤣...

Wheres poor luke now ???

Lads is she was serious like really serious about having a baby she wouldn't be drinking or smoking. It's the 1st thing a doc says to ya is lose weight I was 11 stone and cut out drink and smoking and come back to me in 6 months and if not pregnant by then we will do bloods on day 2 and 21 and scan or mri like I had to and internal scan and you have 2 suffer 3 miscarriages be4 they intervene. Iam 9 wks now and iam on progesterone and aspirin. And suffering with extreme sickness 😷 😫 iam on cariban I've lost 1 at 10 wks one was silent miscarriage and my last one xmas just gone at 14 wks. So iam a nervous wreck minding myself like fuck . Dreading scan next 🤞 fingers crossed.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Who cares who anyone is on here? All of us could be making shit up. Believe what you want & stop ruining the gas vibes. Don’t ruin this thread with a stupid witch hunt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Puffin

VIP Member
Dear diary,

SARAH, SSSSAAAAARRRAAAHHH, SSSSSSSSAAAAAAARRRRRAAAAHHHH here again.

Weighed in this morning. Now disclaimer, I weighed in as a member, now a member not a consultant , a member. Diary, I'm fuming. Like when I say I'm fuming, IM FUMING😡

A half a pound down, a half a pound , half pound. Its this silent journey with the PCOS that I am on that's consuming me thats causing all this and is to blame for this.

Like I feel great and I was so good all week . I was ? wasn't I? I was. Like I was eating my fruit salad and everything. Now I did go over my syns and ate very little speed and had a night out and was eating toasted sandwiches as a night time snack but that doesn't count cos I stuck to my sins except when I didn't but that's OK. One shoe doesn't fit all and I'll drive it on for another week.

I have the scan there now on Tuesday and like I won't be fobbed off and like I want people to send their stories to me but I also don't want their opinion cos this is a silent journey I am on .

Gotta go diary, busy minding my niece who is going to be a big sister xoxo
P.S we don't talk about Lukey being a big brother , oh no,no, no . We don't talk about Lukey being a big brother🤫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
It genuinely makes me uneasy when she has Luke on camera performing what she wants him to perform. I’d say ‘behind the scenes’ she’d rip the head off him. Why does Keith the bigot call the shots in that house? He doesn’t eat Chinese so they can’t have any. What kind of 1950’s message is that sending! The ‘man’ rules the roost. I’d hop a chicken ball off his minger head before I’d let him dictate what I order to eat. The dancing then makes me feel green 🤮🤮🤮🤮 it’s so forced. She’s an unnatural mother

• Haha
Reactions: 38