Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will do everything it takes to have a healthy body except reduce her alcohol intake and foods rich in fat, dairy and sugar. If someone tells her to drink 20 glasses of that stuff a day and she'll get pregnancy, will she do it. Why is she asking her Instagram following for advice. She gets dimmer every day. She's obsessed with the phantom pcos

Reactions: 12
SHE really would make you laugh, 🤣I swear the carry on out of her taking supplements that she knows nothing about our even if she should betaken them 🤷‍♀️ Surely when she had her 70 mins consultation with her doctor all these questions could have been asked. Drive it on girl 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
First time shes ever taken him training id say. Has to post it then to show what a great mother she is even though we all know if tweety poppins was around he would be the one taking him while she was off getting her dirty nails changed

• Haha
Reactions: 11
First time shes ever taken him training id say. Has to post it then to show what a great mother she is even though we all know if tweety poppins was around he would be the one taking him while she was off getting her dirty nails changed
Tweety Poppins 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Shes on a little come down today with Keith being away and being rejected by the " two norries'' she approached them about doing a pod cast about the stigma around PCOS and her journey but the boys declined her offer.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Shes on a little come down today with Keith being away and being rejected by the " two norries'' she approached them about doing a pod cast about the stigma around PCOS and her journey but the boys declined her offer.....
Well this can’t even true because she’s not talking about PCOS she’s keeping it silent 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
70 seems to be a popular number for sure
70 cysts & 70 minute consultations
Special treatment for our Sarahhhhhhhaaaaa !!!

Like seriously they don’t need the likes of her to ruin a good thing they have already. Get a professional on to speak about it our someone genuine living & struggling with every day, I suppose she will be trying to get on to the local secondary schools next She’s something else 😱🤬

Tweety Poppins 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Two questions…. What exactly is the “stigma” around PCOS? And what the duck is a norrie? Thanks 🙏🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cannot see why there would be a stigma around PCOS.
The person themselves may feel uncomfortable with the condition but society in general would not stigmatise the condition?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I don't think there is stigma around PCOS - possibly an issue which varies from doctor to doctor when trying to get a diagnosis but nobody stigmatises PCOS.

She will ride this for all its worth. Its a sad life she lives being obsessed with her fertility and her weight - you're here now, you have a son be grateful and get on with your life. We only get one life.

Reactions: 10
She has mentioned this stigma surrounding PCOS several times and I really don’t understand what this is? A stigma would suggest there would be a certain level of shame associated with it…. I don’t see that?

She has mentioned this stigma surrounding PCOS several times and I really don’t understand what this is? A stigma would suggest there would be a certain level of shame associated with it…. I don’t see that?
Shes just as usual trying to make herself a victim.
As if she walks on to the street and people cross the road whispering that's the one with pcos eww, no they just cross the road and whisper theres the liardy bleep from instagram

• Haha
She’s delusional !!!! Doing more harm then good with her fabricated stories and diagnosis!!!

And every woman living and struggling with it should be a shamed of themselfs she’s so wrong she sickens me I hope people pull her up on it what’s she’s saying !!!!

Reactions: 5
What bleeping stigma.

She had no problem for years-she didn’t go about getting help or a diagnosis because there is nothing wrong. All of a sudden, after getting pregnant on Luke in no time, she think now she has a problem because she hasn’t gotten pregnant with Keet after a week.

THERE IS NO STIGMA
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU

I hope she goes to Waterstone because he won’t tip toe around her at all. She’ll tell him she has PCOS and he’ll say no you don’t, go away and try for 6 more months and loose weight and give up smoking

There’s no stigma around PCOS at all - she is so full of tit. She might be trying to get on the bandwagon of saying it needs to be talked about more, which in her grubby semi-literate mind means it has a stigma attached to it. It’s a very well known and much discussed condition these days because so many women have it. I was diagnosed 21 years ago as a teenager and nobody outside of my doctor had ever heard of it! She tries to milk everything for what she can get out of it - nothing is ever genuine or well-intentioned with her. I highly doubt she actually has PCOS to begin with, she is a bleeping disgusting joke of a woman.

• Heart

Remember when this was Sars tune.. before she discovered “i get to love you”.. god it brings me back to the days she used to drag Luke around the kitchen and him not wanting a bit of it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Beddy now will be driven to the credit union soon and they won’t be taking a picture with her as she won’t realise she just bought a new suv to gum down her McDonald’s! It will only dawn on her when Sarah says “now nan no eating in the new car “ unless it’s in packet form

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Again so much to unpack. Down half a lb, fuming but feels amazing. Sure Jan. of course it’s PCOSilent that’s to blame. It’s definitely not the drink, the cheese, the late night sandwiches or any of the other shite she shovels in to her gob everyday. Again with the trying to ‘educate’ herself about this so called serious condition by asking randomers online.
Eh just ask your many doctors at one of your many health appointments or better yet do some of the excellent research you are famous for and tell them what’s what. I’m actually scarlet for her at this stage.
Yes. Also, many people find it difficult to lose weight when it used to be easier for them. There can be many different reasons for this. As a consultant, what would her advice be to someone in her situation and why is she not following it?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.