Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RATZ_HOLE

Isn't it funny how Ratz popped up here today, after not being on for a couple of weeks, the very day Burps mentioned figuring out a main troll 🙄 @Jellybb
I've being on here all along liking things i just haven't being posting. Don't see the point when I'm being ripped apart so 💁‍♂️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

brandambassador

VIP Member
I am putting @RATZ_HOLE back into witness protection because who they might be is irrelevant like who any of us might be.

Our common bond is we hate homophobe misogynistic creeps like Keith & Sarah’s car crash lifestyle is just too entertaining to stop watching.

Silence tomorrow will mean a ‘maintain’ or a half a pound

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Cork90

Guys can everyone please report her story as false information and click 'health' .

Shes taking this too far, trying to cash in on fertility. Which can be fine only she's talking utter lies.

Shes also putting that radiographers job in jeapordy. The can not and will not give diagnostic information.

As someone who's travelling this road I know exactly the clinics/doctors she's attending and very tempted to write a formal complaint about the mis information she is spreading particularly about her wait times.
Shes taken it too far!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
So ..the child turns 5 and they are out drinking? What the actual fuck? What sort of people are these?

Edit to say no harm in having a wee thing at home and there being alcohol there but taking a child to the pub on their birthday... Wtaf

• Haha

Noseybatch

VIP Member
I grew up with a mum like her complete narcissist and would drop us kids for a man and also completely fancies themselves. One of my step father's 😆would get steak dinners and we would get chips and shite from a deep fat fryer.

My mother is a complete co-dependent would use us to contact her fella that just broke up with her to tell him about her trying to kill herself or lie to him and say we missed him. As soon as I was 18 I was out of there.

• Sad
  • Heart

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
If your so observing go back and investigate i have LIKED there comments when they have mentioned where I am!!!!! Little miss know it all.... its the likes of you fuck it all up for everyone else......

No not about me..... she thinks she has suspected who @Graywalls Is
Graywalls does seem to actually hate burps so it does seem more personal for them but they’ve not stopped posting, driving it on 😂 so if you know she suspects who graywalls is then you must know who they are too 🤭 it’s like a telenovela I need a dramatic reveal Sarah live streaming showing up to houses in her new L plated up jeep with the basins of miwadi throwing tech wan dough shapes telling someone to hold her Dylan Oakes earrings and getting her sisters poor employees to put her hair in a bun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s actually fuming at only losing half a lb. She went back on her commitment to herself to “only have four pink gins” and did the dog on only day 2 of going back to slimming world. She ate two cement buckets of fruit every day and knowingly went over her sins on Wednesday with that deep fried chicken shite. Nothing will change for her until she realises she eats too much. She is never not stuffing her gob with something and if she’s not eating she’s on talking about food and salivating. She had a toastie and a crunchie at 10pm the other night one hour after her dinner because she had her healthy a or whatever the fuck left. How about just go to bed and not have it? You won’t decompose in the bed and starve for not eating on the hour every hour.

She has the worst diet I’ve ever seen in anyone, man or woman. She puts some amount of grub away and it always looks disgusting and cloggy and rank. Ideally she should not be eating after 6:30. Have a poached egg and a slice of brown toast for her breakfast, her soup for lunch and yoghurt and whatever for dinner and stop being a glutton at 10pm at night just because you have it left when you don’t even need it.
She can’t blame the weight not shifting on PCOS or whatever else when it’s as clear as day to anyone with eyes that what she eats and the amount she eats is the issue

• Heart
Reactions: 35

shiv6482

Chatty Member
Hi Tattlers. I'm Still Here and Standing......
Welcome back Ratz. It's like the Easter miracle, Ratz has risen 🙏🙏🎉

As a parent of a gay child now adult it sickens me that hemophilia is still going on I know for a fact my child wouldn't associate herself with the likes of him or her ..
Hate to be pedantic @Memaw 🙈🙈 but presume you meant homophobia rather than hemophilia (blood clotting disorder) - maybe this will be one of Burp/Teeth's next medical issue 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
This exactly!!! If she often spent time with the kid she wouldn’t be over documenting it like she is now 🤣 I am still not over those god awful frames in her kitchen?? Doesn’t anyone have them on their kitchen?? “This kitchen is for dancing in my crusty black bicycle shorts”
This kitchen is for dancing
This car is for eating family pack of ham
This face is for pawing and mauling
This mouth is for saying eeemmmmm

This hand is for doing this 🤏🏻
This hair is for someone else to wash
This fruit salad is beauuudiful
This necklace is Dylan Oaks
This weight will never shift

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

square_spoon

VIP Member
Jesus lads with all these exes, stepped up dads, half siblings and text recipients I’m going to need an actual diagram to keep track of it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31

TikToc

VIP Member
Sad situation when we're having a go at out own @ Graywalls and @ Ratz. Just FFS take what they're telling us and move on.

Reactions: 30
We don't tell secrets don't we not lukey.... fuck off !

We miss keet don't we lukey? .... fuck off !

I only ate 4 spoons of the Chinese...fuck off

I love forcing my son to dance while I record it .. fuck off

Mommy and lukey day... Again, please fuck off

Namaste 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Instacol

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion

Sarah Burke: the only PCOS sufferer who drinks like a fish and eats like a pig but that's not the problem not even keets twig.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Tippytwinkletoes

Oh Sarah you blocked me...what you don't know is that I follow you from 3 accounts that you can't see so mwah mwah mwah baby teeth good luck finding me

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
Is it even possible to get PCOS at age 31, i thought ud have that from age 12/13, how did she go 20 years without knowing, it couldnt of affected her much, i know she says she being trying with every guy but how didnt she investigate it or get a diagnosis years ago, very annoying to listen to as i too am ttc over a year and her cycle is more regular than me and i have regular cycle and no issues, she just seems to be unlucky like the rest of us
It’s a collection of symptoms that a medical professional joins the dots on. Most of the symptoms on their own you might just put down to something else, or just being unlucky. So you might have the symptoms with a while but the formal diagnosis comes later if that makes sense? Or you can also just have a few of the symptoms and it not be PCOS. It’s not really an exact science believe it or not.

I think she’s self-diagnosed herself or a doctor might have mentioned in passing that it could be PCOS and Sarah nearly passed out when she found a medical reason she could blame for her weight, rather than blaming her atrocious eating habits and shitty relationship with food. I don’t think she loves Brian at all, I think her ego just can’t stand that he left her and even worse, moved on to someone else who he is building a life (and having a child) with. Meanwhile I just want to buy them all some condoms and explain you don’t have to have a kid with every person you ride!

• Heart
  • Haha