Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did notice she has recently started following the strand hotel in limerick. She could be off on a trip

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think your all giving her too much credit there's no way it's anything major, we all know how delusional she is.
It's purely something she thinks will distract us from the fact she won't weigh in on friday

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Y
👏👏👏 Well said!
She seems to be looking at "relatable weight loss" in the rear view mirror though. Everyone falls off the wagon occasionally but once a week is laughable
You can sing that. I was always tiny-eating disorder and obsessive exercise. I ended up finding happiness, getting married and gained 4 stone-1 I needed to gain
I lost 3 stone over the last 3 years with hard work but because I've took my eye off the ball that half stone has crept up. So don't tell me that she has less than that gained back when I'm busting my balls to get it back off but trying to not go back down that slope.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So all her members will here about her take away and drinking benders over the wknd again she’s such a bad consultant really conning people that struggle with their own weigh loss. Why would anyone want to look up to this one she’s like a broken record. On plan off plan but drive it on !!!

Reactions: 3
I can’t imagine they’d ever be so stupid. One of the slightly less professional outfits possibly, but Waterstones I’d be amazed!
Ya there so so busy I don’t think Waterstone needs to do collab’s with anyone. He gave up doing his clinics in Cumh because he’s so busy at his own place.

Reactions: 1
😂😂😂😂😂😂 whilst I don’t find everything she does funny I will say that the not so subtle digs at the “instahuns” like Sarah and Julie and fbg etc do get me laughing. She’s a pitbull alright I’d say 😂 no fucks. Then I have the humour of a bodadoe do 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Teeth is gonna wash burps hair on Thursday that’s it’s that’s the big reveal. He’s gonna style it with #voduz and then their gonna go #getpissed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Privately.. I've never said anything on liz's thread.. out of all the cork huns I don't mind liz.
I was thinking that would be more her style. She’s not the worst of them at all, she’s not afraid to take the piss out of herself which is refreshing lol.

Reactions: 2
I was thinking that would be more her style. She’s not the worst of them at all, she’s not afraid to take the piss out of herself which is refreshing lol.
Ya I find her funny 😆 and says it as it. Now I don't watch when she's had drink taken I get lost In what she on about. But I know people who have met herself and joy and said there lovely. I love when joy takes the piss of her 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
52 minutes since she was in the waiting room. Not long to go now until we pass the famous 70 minutes (most of which, as we know, is more than likely spent in the waiting room)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok I better come clean Sarah outed me today.

I am the radiographer who has been shoving the scanner up her minge.
Today we found 70 baby potatoes cysts , a keg of Heineken and 4 spoons of Chinese.

I have referred her on to the mental health psychiatrist doctor on call.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I have to laugh at her drinking the bottle of ballygowan before the scan as if that’s gonna undo treating her insides like a skip over the last few months

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.