Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her evidence who is she inspecter poirot πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I wouldn't believe a word out of Burps mouth tbh. Ratz was definitely suss, half the time I actually thought it was Sarah herself. Isn't she a right little detective with all her "evidence" 😭 I thought she doesn't read here πŸ€” then how would she know the things Ratz said. She's only been dying to post that about finding out who it is. "Sugar and salt look the same " lads are ye able, on what bleeping page did she find that one πŸ˜… And of course it was close to home with the stuff being said, "as predicted" She's is painful πŸ₯΄
Hello like her boyfriend was talking tit about her a few weeks back at that wedding well apparently so yea it’s close to home πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Prayers for @RATZ_HOLE πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ‘ hope she’s alright !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not suggesting that RH is her but whatever happened to their cousin that they called a sister, can't rem her name but she was everywhere around the time of the hen, think her name started with a V, literally no sight nor sound of her in those 2 yrs since!

Reactions: 4
She thinks she's "cool" in a teenage sort of way cause she has a troll ..... using your beloved boyfriends tongue that would make you a ******* Sar!

Reactions: 1
@RATZ_HOLE give us the scoop? Did she kidnap you and waterboard you with miwadi and beat you with pillowcases stuffed with gone off boxty and bodadoes? Did she get Luke to try some new tech wan dough moves on ye? Are ye skittin are ye? Ye are

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Isn’t posting about it doing something about it which contradicts her post?? Just because people have an opinion doesn’t make them a troll. 🀯

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.