Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keet’s teet would illuminate your exit route in the event of poor visibility in the cabin wouldn’t they…..talk about glow strips 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Tweet lurking in the background like a creep with a big dirty mouth of turkey teeth! Where luke now did she cave in and let him go with his dad?
If they were going out today it must have been a different day they were bringing him to Perks? Didn't she have something up with him in Perks two or three weeks ago?

Reactions: 1
call me what you wish but I’m bored and my kids are asleep since 8 and I’m sitting here scratching me diddys and decided I’d do mY oWn ReSeArCh cause I took advice from burp… but in all my hard work I came across this little treasure of Keeeet

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s one absolute bitter woman if she sent teeth out & didn’t let Luke see his Dad. Using your child as a weapon to hurt your ex only hurts your child Sarah!! Luke will resent her in years to come when he realizes she did everything in her power to keep him away from his dad as a punishment for him dumping her. Parent alienation is real. Brian needs to grow a pair and get in to see a solicitor and have a set schedule drawn up by a judge for seeing Luke. Sarah’s rules for when a father can see his son will be out the window then

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Catching up back at page 25 so sorry if someone has stated what I am about to say. The TikTok account earlier in pages suggested to view that she was taking off insta huns and some were the ring off taking Sarah off..... So I clicked in, my nose got the better of me. Then I was like she is kinda familiar but from what? Was her profile photo up here before and admin had to take it down for having an account set up with a real photo and the account sent a random kinda odd message on here. It was all very strange and quick and all deleted and the account was closed. Apologies in advance if I am way off

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Teeth also reposted her story y’day of Luke saying he missed him 🙄🙄🙄 give me strength. How about letting Luke spend the day with his real Dad burp while his stepped up dad is away

Reactions: 15
Catching up back at page 25 so sorry if someone has stated what I am about to say. The TikTok account earlier in pages suggested to view that she was taking off insta huns and some were the ring off taking Sarah off..... So I clicked in, my nose got the better of me. Then I was like she is kinda familiar but from what? Was her profile photo up here before and admin had to take it down for having an account set up with a real photo and the account sent a random kinda odd message on here. It was all very strange and quick and all deleted and the account was closed. Apologies in advance if I am way off
I remember when that happened. It was up a few minutes and down again (I thought I was losing it 😅) Not sure if that's the girl though, I don't think it is.

Reactions: 2
Teeth also reposted her story y’day of Luke saying he missed him 🙄🙄🙄 give me strength. How about letting Luke spend the day with his real Dad burp while his stepped up dad is away
Are you following Tweet :p any craic on his Instagram we should know about 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Texting a paramedic ...dead😂😂😂🤭She must get wet and rowdy at the thought of medical professionals pawing at her...
Does he tell her what he'd do with her if he got her in the back of a neenaw with a catheter and speculum....
Watch out Keeth, grays anatomy is coming for your woman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So Burps has done it again she's in the pub telling people how she stopped Brian seeing Luke at the last min waited till he called to the door and then sent Teeth out to tell Brian that Luke wasn't going with him cos her and the bigot were taking him to Perks
What a bleep and to send the bigot out to tell the child's father that he wasn't taking his son out like wtf
First off is Brian bleeping stupid or what
Secondly before I'd leave my fella out to tell my kids dad that they couldn't go that's just fucked up
I'm just wondering how much more is Brian gonna put with Burps carry on is affecting his son's life and will impact Michelle and the new baby's life as well and that's what Burps wants to cause as much disruption as possible to Brian and his family Brian if you or anyone you know reads this time for you to grow a pair of balls and put Burps in her place because your lack of action is nearly as bad as her actions
Lastly Sarah Burke we all know you read this stop this tit and stop it now or maybe some of the wife's of the men your texting will start hearing about it maybe that's where you get the whole frontline worker tit from because of the married paramedic your texting
Like she needs to cop the duck on and brian needs to grow a pair and fight for his son it needs to go to court so there is proper days and times
set she is one nasty nasty bleep sorry I know that's a horrible word but she really is 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Surely someone in her group is a decent enough person to disagree with those kind of fucked up games and tell her. She's turning Luke into a fool with his stupid talk to Instagram. The sickly sweet prompted sentences of missing his mommy and teet, and being a good little perfect boy who never lies are false and sad. He will be the ultimate people pleaser. At this young age he is looking for validation and praise from his mother.

Reactions: 12
I remember when that happened. It was up a few minutes and down again (I thought I was losing it 😅) Not sure if that's the girl though, I don't think it is.
No it weirdly kept coming up on my notifications on here couldn't get rid of it at the time so it was like a blow by blow ha. If no one else came up with this then I'm out on my own. I've come up with 2 plus 2 and got 17......i mean 70. Everyone ignore me sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg she has no shame.
My fella would tell me duck away with the camera.
13 yrs together and only time I can get a pic is when he's at a wedding pissed 🤣🤣...

Wheres poor luke now ???

Lads is she was serious like really serious about having a baby she wouldn't be drinking or smoking. It's the 1st thing a doc says to ya is lose weight I was 11 stone and cut out drink and smoking and come back to me in 6 months and if not pregnant by then we will do bloods on day 2 and 21 and scan or mri like I had to and internal scan and you have 2 suffer 3 miscarriages be4 they intervene. Iam 9 wks now and iam on progesterone and aspirin. And suffering with extreme sickness 😷 😫 iam on cariban I've lost 1 at 10 wks one was silent miscarriage and my last one xmas just gone at 14 wks. So iam a nervous wreck minding myself like duck . Dreading scan next 🤞 fingers crossed.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Omg she has no shame.
13 yrs together and only time I can get a pic is when he's at a wedding pissed 🤣🤣...

Wheres poor luke now ???

Lads is she was serious like really serious about having a baby she wouldn't be drinking or smoking. It's the 1st thing a doc says to ya is lose weight I was 11 stone and cut out drink and smoking and come back to me in 6 months and if not pregnant by then we will do bloods on day 2 and 21 and scan or mri like I had to and internal scan and you have 2 suffer 3 miscarriages be4 they intervene. Iam 9 wks now and iam on progesterone and aspirin. And suffering with extreme sickness 😷 😫 iam on cariban I've lost 1 at 10 wks one was silent miscarriage and my last one xmas just gone at 14 wks. So iam a nervous wreck minding myself like duck . Dreading scan next 🤞 fingers crossed.
Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way 🙏 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg she has no shame.

Wheres poor luke now ???

Oh I was 4 yrs trying going to doctor and paying private for scans and gynaecologists be4 found out I had pco. Have always had problems with my periods etc. Iam blessed I say that I have a child already which I actually got a surprise pregnancy when was on the pill. (Thank god) and then came off pill started trying again after 4 yrs and notting now iam late 30s iam a geriatric as they say once over 35 but not like Sarah I absolutely adore love my child ❤ my world

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.